Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2004, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

4x01 & 4x02 - "Authorized Personnel Only Pt 1 and 2"

2 Hour Season Premiere - Authorized Personnel Only Pt 1 and 2

SYDNEY, VAUGHN, JACK AND DIXON GET A NEW BOSS, SYDNEY AND VAUGHN QUESTION WHETHER THEY'LL EVER BE ABLE TO RECONCILE THEIR RELATIONSHIP, SYDNEY LEARNS A TERRIBLE SECRET ABOUT HER FATHER, AND NADIA IS RELUCTANT TO RETURN TO THE SPY WORLD SINCE LEARNING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER FATHER - SLOANE - ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "ALIAS"

Angela Bassett ("How Stella Got Her Groove Back," "Waiting to Exhale," "What's Love Got to Do with It") Guest Stars as CIA Director Hayden Chase

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Typically, Impressions or I will start the episode discussion a few days before the episode airs; however, since we have waited 9 months for this episode, a week away seemed fair.

I am so excited. A week to go. This looks like an excellent episode. I do hope that we can figure out what the SAB 47 CIA info that Syd found at the last of last season can be revealed. What did her father have to do with that? Etc.

Last edited by Big Head want Dolly; 10-01-2011 at 03:59 AM
Yellow Mustang Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

i cant believe the premiere is only a week away...

it seems like i havnt watched Alias in aaaaageees... even more for me cos i stopped watching season 3 like half way through...

I have high expectations for this season- i just hope the show lives up to them
Old 12-29-2004, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Wheeeee!!! I can't wait.
palegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

I just edited the opening post because this is Season 4, not 3 to myself
Old 12-29-2004, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Mustang Girl
Angela Bassett Guest Stars as CIA Director Hayden Chase
She's going to be such an excellent addition to the series!

Looking forward to it. I really hope the ratings are impressive.
Old 12-30-2004, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

Ok I just got seasons 1-3 for christmas on dvd and i already watched season 1. I only started watching alias last season in season 3. So i wanted to get caught up now i'm onto season 2 and i'm addicted looks like you guys will be getting a new poster here

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Karbear3916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

in the beginning I was fishing around for spoilers, anything I could get my hands on. But now I am trying to make a conscious effort to just stay away and be surprised

There are so many Alias promos in circulation, can't wait till it airs. Though it is slightly bitter-sweet because the week Alias premieres in the week I have to return to school
who you will be.
Impressions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 05:59 AM
New Fan

hi this is my first time posting on this thread but i'm alittle bit confused. could someone help me? i was just wondering what time would alias start on jan 5? isn't it a two hour episode? cuz i went to the lost thread and it said that lost would also have a new episode that night. so is alias going to start at 9 and end at 11?

please help me thanks!!
dreamer_pia103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 06:22 AM
Master Fan

First let me say welcome to the board

yeah, I was a little confused at first too. Alias is on at 9 and ends at 11 for the premiere .
who you will be.
Impressions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

*squeal* The fact we have the discussion thread up is causing me to be so giddy.
Old 12-30-2004, 11:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Impressions
First let me say welcome to the board

yeah, I was a little confused at first too. Alias is on at 9 and ends at 11 for the premiere .
Thanks you! i can't wait til wednesday!!! im so excited
dreamer_pia103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Less than a week away, wow I can't believe it. I've managed to resist the tempation to get spoiled when it comes to Alias. I do think I'm the Smallville Spoiler Pimp though...but when it comes to Alias, I like to find out the "old fashion way".

The "new boss" will be interesting...but I have like so many questions from the way season3 ended that they'll have to answer.

What will happen to Sark? Last seen he was in their custody.
What will happen to Lauren's mother...surely she'll want revenge for her daughter's death.
What will happen to Katja, Irina's sister, she was last seen being hit with a tranq dart...why did she stab Vaughn? Did Lauren work for her, while pretending to work for the "Covenant" instead. Why did Irina allow Katja to stab Vaughn...if they are indeed working together.
What was on the documents that Sydney found? How did Lauren know about them at the first place.
They can't make Jack to be some kind of a "bad guy"...I'll sue the show!
The whole Nadia storyline? How can Sloane ever be trusted?
Will we see Irina in season4? Hopefully she'll make at least somewhat of an appearance, I miss Lena Olin and what she brought to the show.
Hopefully Bradley Cooper will return again, they can't just leave him in "wisconsin"...there's not much to do there
Sydney/Vaughn...would you just admit that you love each other and be a couple for once

OK...I'm done now

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

Hi dreamer_pia103, Karyn, and Katie!

Alex, now you have me even more antsy
I'm the same way- I don't want to know any spoilers about Alias. I enjoy it so much more that way. That's so much of the fun- seeing the twists and turns as they happen and having to wait a week for the continuation.

I love that Jack may get secretive again- just like the Jack/Syd relationship from season 1. It was so interesting the way they played that out between them.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just a week I'm so excited about the new season and the season premiere... we waited for such a long time and now the premiere is close... really close

Nah, spoilers are out At least for me...was kind of a spoiler queen some years ago, but theses days I like to watch a show not being spoiled

Andie
Old 12-31-2004, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Jen I have high expectations of this season, too, but I am positive the show will live up to them

palegreen I agree --

Kelly_mvpics Yes, I agree that Angela Bassett will be an excellent guest star; this show has some awesome guest stars.... Quentin Tarentino Of course, that was last year.

Karbear3916 Welcome, welcome. A new poster Yeah, Alias is addictive! And you received all three seasons for Christmas. What an awesome present. My sister Wildfire Girl is going to start watchign Alias, and I loaned her my DVDs. I don't think she will be able to watch all before the new season starts So I will probably have to tell her the most crucial shows to watch.

Impressions I agree-- I am trying to stay spoiler free (as always). Oddly enough, I've taken over updating the spoiler thread I try to just copy and paste and not read. Both the mods there (Bel and Nikki) are great though. They've agreed to take over whenever I wish to abandon the thread

-Katie- Giddy! Me too

dreamer_pia103 Welcome, welcome! Yeah, for me LOST will come on at 7 and Alias 8-10!

Alex I agree -- I have sooo many questions, too. Yes, why did Katya stab Vaughn? And I agree -- what was on those documents? How did Lauren know? Why is Jack involved?

Andie Just a few more days, hon!

Carol