Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2005, 01:27 PM
  #91
Passionate Fan

 
Juli236's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,539
Quote:
I just hate how the show took any romantic stuff with D/J nowhere and they would end up ruining any friendship they had
Word COOLCAT200, I think their relationship in every level was ruined. I also likes them during season 1 and 2, specially their friendship.
__________________
Pam & Jim - Pacey & Joey - Eric & Tami - Veronica & Logan - Sawyer & Kate - Ross & Rachel - Sara & Michael - Luke & Lorelai - House & Cuddy
Juli236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:37 AM
  #92
Elite Fan

 
jopace1970's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 25,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli236
Word COOLCAT200, I think their relationship in every level was ruined. I also likes them during season 1 and 2, specially their friendship.
I really liked D/J's friendship in season one but by mid- season 2 even the friendship went downhill for me.
__________________
Erin
jopace1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 06:18 PM
  #93
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,354
Sorry, wrong thread!
mjw11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 06:38 PM
  #94
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 623
Hi all,

Found this article on Greg Berlanti which has a lot of intersting stuff about DC

'The Flash,' 'Arrow' Producer Greg Berlanti: "I Still Fight About Everything" | Hollywood Reporter
Gynge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 06:58 AM
  #95
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 46,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gynge (View Post)
Hi all,

Found this article on Greg Berlanti which has a lot of intersting stuff about DC

'The Flash,' 'Arrow' Producer Greg Berlanti: "I Still Fight About Everything" | Hollywood Reporter
Thanks for that. I will read it after work as I'm heading out the door now. I do find it interesting that I recognize the names of the show runners from DC when watching other shows and I never used to do that before except for maybe Directors. I look forward to reading that article.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:18 PM
  #96
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Thanks for that. I will read it after work as I'm heading out the door now. I do find it interesting that I recognize the names of the show runners from DC when watching other shows and I never used to do that before except for maybe Directors. I look forward to reading that article.
Oh great, I'm so glad! Hope you enjoy it, there's a lot of bts of production in there
It's fun to see what happens when those names keep showing up like Rob Thomas with iZombie, Tom Kapinos with Lucifer etc. I've gotten very into that as a litmus for possible great content.
Gynge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 08:37 PM
  #97
Fan Forum Star

 
msstock87's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 140,639
Thanks for sharing that!
__________________
"And when the broken-hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be"
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:49 PM
  #98
Dedicated Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 623
Y'welcome!

Now that we're in here, did anyone have any favourite writers for the show?
So many of them have gone on to create acclaimed shows, it's interesting
Gynge is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.