Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2004, 08:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Worst "hair" moments on the Creek

I was watching some clips from the Series Finale, and there are some short interviews with cast members. And in one clip, they talk about how how there were some bad "hair" choices over the years.
So I thought it would be fun to vote for your choice for the worst hair-choice on The Creek. Here are the nominees: (Feel free to add your own nominee if I didnt't mention it)

JOEY: two-tone color hair in Season 6.

JEN: VERY short hair in Season 2.
"Bob"/page-boy haircut in late Season 6.

PACEY: "Ceasar" hair-cut in Season 1
Shaved head in beginning of Season 4
"Over" moussed hair/with goatee in Season 6

DAWSON: Long/surfer-type, hair in Season 4
Shaggy/long hair in Early Season 1

ANDIE: Dark/dyed brown hair in late Season 2
Pigtails in early Season 3

JACK: "Nerdy" hair in early season 2.

GAIL: "Big" Hair in Season 1

---My vote is Dawson's hair in early/mid Season 4. I am a big-time James fan, but that hair annoyed me. I much prefer him with short hair.
--My second choice is Pacey's shaved head in Season 4. I love Josh's hair and was crushed when I saw he shaved it all off.
Old 02-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Jen's hair was a mess in season 6 even before the hair cut. I was like what is up with her hair? I think she is hot but her hair just was not working in season 6.
Old 02-02-2004, 11:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

The hair was pretty bad all around the board on this show. You'd think the WB would have written some sort of clause into their contracts prohibiting some of the travesties that occured,especially since they made such a fuss when Felicity cut her hair and actually blamed it for the demise of her show.I wasn't overly fond of Jack's hair in s5, the mullet was never a good look even when it was in style and the only time I really liked Jen's hair was in s3, although even then there were a few miss moments. I wasn't really fond of Pacey's s1 hair,but I didn't really like anybody's hair in s1 except Joey. It looked like they were singlehandedly tring to revive the 80's what with the big hair and the bad clothes.I sort of got used to the shaved head in s4, but his hair in the latter part of s4 didn't really do it for me.Sometimes it actually looked like a toupe. But the worst hair honour in my book definately goes to Dawson's in s4. Even now I find it really distracting whenever I watch episodes from that season.It was just awful. And Joey's two tone travesty in s6 has to get an honourary mention. It's so out of control in GYBR she looks like a clown.
Old 02-02-2004, 11:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Which season was it where they put that wig on Michelle for a few episodes?
Old 02-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Season 4
Old 02-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Extreme Fan

just a rule of thumb to my self whenever i go to the hairdressers i always say to myself as long asi don't end up like s1 dawsons creek or days of our lives its a good hair cut!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

worst offenders on this show are dawson,pacey and jack [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] the men

pacey usually like his hair i hated the shaved head with a passion and the goatee had to go!!!!!!
jack as above mentioned WTF with the mullet!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
dawson ..well maybe it was is hairstyle which made steven spielberg not call him!! that or he couldnt see dawson over Gails hair [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

in all hoensty the hair colour thingy that happend to joeys hair could have been done a lot better but i kinda found her hair to always be the same never change and it was really boring but hats just me..
and i really like the fact that jen alwasy changed her hair and i really like all of her hair styles [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
ciao ciao for now [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Extreme Fan

My first choice is most definitely Jen in season 6 with the bob and bangs...that just looked rediculous.

Second choice goes to Joey's two tone hair...gross.

(I just wanted to add that I like Pacey with his "buzzed" look...ok leaving now lol)

[ 02-02-2004: Message edited HisGirlFriday ]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-02-2004, 10:03 PM
New Fan

wow it's so trye, there have been so many bad hair moments! Tops has to go to Jen's chopped look in S6 tho! And Pacey's Caesar look was awful too. Didn't like Dawson's long hair in S4 either.
Old 02-03-2004, 08:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

How about best hair moments too?

My all time favorite is Dawson's hair in early Season 5. It was MUCH needed and I love him in short hair. I almost fell off my couch when I first saw him in Season 5.

I loved Jen's hair in mid Season 5(When her and Dawson were together)..long and wavy.

Josh has such a nice head of hair..thick and wavy. But I have to admit that I liked it best when he "frosted" his tips in the premier of Season 2. He looked adorable.

Katie is hard because her hairstyle hardly ever changed....and honestly, she didnt need to change it in my opinion because she always looked so beautiful. But I think her hair looked best mid Season 3 when her and Pacey were starting to get together. I just remember thinking in all of their scenes together how gorgeous her hair was...it looked really shiny and thick and she was sort of curling it a little bit towards her face..instead of just straight down like in later Seasons.
Old 02-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

i think the worst hair was in the Season Fanalie, it made them look so old, i know they weres supposed the look like 25,but still, joey had too much hair in that episode.
Old 02-03-2004, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Worst Hair?

Season 2: Pacey with the frosted tips, i am glad that was in one episode.

season 5: Jack with the different color hair

Season 6. Jen with the bob and the bangs.

season 6: Joey with the two- toneed hair
season 4: dawson with his long hair.

Best Hair:

Season 4, Pacey shaved his head, and eventually grew back

season 2 dawson when he first cut his hair

Joey:

[ 02-03-2004: Message edited True Daisy lover4ever ]
Old 02-03-2004, 08:03 PM
New Fan

Now for the Best Hair [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's gotta be Dawson in Season 5. I was rewatching some of the eps. w/ my friend the other day, and we couldn't get over how hot James looked! I esp. like him in 523.

I too liked Pacey's frosted tips in 201 and w/ the added shades! ~yum~

And I really liked Jen's hair when she wore it wavy w/ that headband in S4 when they went bowling. (lol, how's that for specific). I also liked it when she was w/ Dawson in Season 5. I think long and wavy looks best on her.

Fun question! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2004, 09:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

hmmmm... I guess I would say Dawson season 1 lol.
*Katie Holmes #1 Fan and BIGGEST FAN EVERRRRRRR*
I LOVE DAWSON'S CREEK!!!
Old 02-03-2004, 11:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

Andie- short bob-hair cut in season 3.

Jack- when his character was first introduced.

Jen- season six.

Joey- her light brown/reddish hair color with her dark roots showing in season six.

Pacey- frosted-tips look and his nearly shaven head in season 3.

Dawson- season 4.

Look at that. They all made my list. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 07:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

It's interesting. When I was watching the final episodes of season 5 on TBS recently, I noticed that Joey's hair was two toned, then too. I wonder when it was that she started dying her hair. And why they just let her grow it out and never re-color it.
Honestly it didn't bug me that much for the most part. But I thought the finale was unforgiveable. PEOPLE, if you are trying to create the illusion that 5 years have passed, Joey's stilltwo toned hair is really going to kill it, fast!

I wasn't overly fond of Pacey's hair in season 1. I don't know why but he looks like he has a kind of large head and that haircut did not help that at all. I think I actually liked his hair best when it was just freshly growing out from the buzz cut in season 4.

Jen's hair never really caught my attention--until season 6. I actually thought the little pony tails and curly bangs were cute, but then she went and did that wierd iron strait, bleached helmet thing with the stiff barbie bangs. It was just ODD!

My other least favorite hair do was Jack, in the finale. I just thought the hair made him look dorky and like he had aged 10 years instead of 5. Bleck!!