Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2005, 10:46 AM
Absolute Fan

And the winner is...

The winner of the DC character survivor game was Pacey. I was wondering what made you choose him as your favorite character. Was it his witty personality, good looks, are you a Joshua Jackson fan? Please post your thoughts.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

As far as I'm concerned,it's for his witty personality and the caring side he showed through all the years.Not a perfect guy,but close to it.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

There are very many reasons why I chose Pacey. His character and the way he progressed over the years was wonderful. I felt that Pacey was the most honest, mature, caring person on the show. He had this way of always making me see things from his perspective and really made me understand where he was coming from. I loved all the different sides to his personality. Funny, sarcastic, goofball, serious, thoughtful, caring, passionate, romantic, friendly, troubled, insecure, loving, I mean I could go on and on. It's like there was a personality trait for everyone to like. He was such a compelling character, sometimes I really felt the show should've been named Pacey's Pond. Hehe. Okay so I went deep, now I'll show the shallow side of me. Pacey was gorgeous. Very sexy in so many different ways, I always loved the sexual vibe he gave off. I'm also a huge Josh fan and a huge P/J shipper so I'm sure that had a lot to do with my feelings of love for Pacey.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't play the survivor (I must have joined too late) but pacey has always been my character. I think if i knew all of them he would be the one i would most like to be friends with. he is funny and not caught up in what people think of him.
Old 03-24-2005, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

There are so many words to describe Pacey. One of my favorite is unique. He just has that quality that can make your heart beat faster, make you really think about friendship and love, and has views that can change your opinion on so many different levels. That...and he's pretty hot!

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 03-25-2005, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace & Jo
The winner of the DC character survivor game was Pacey. I was wondering what made you choose him as your favorite character. Was it his witty personality, good looks, are you a Joshua Jackson fan? Please post your thoughts.
Um... I didn't choose him as my favorite character.
Old 03-25-2005, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

I loved his personality, his sense of humor, just everything about him. He was fun-loving, when teenagers SHOULD be having some damn fun and not being so serious all the time.
He made scenes MUCH more interesting b/c you just didn't know what witty thing he would say next. People could just relate MUCH more to his life/personality than most other characters.

And what girl doesn't want a Pacey??!! He is so loving and romantic!! AND sexy!
Old 03-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Just everything about him. He was the underdog, he had a sense of humor, a great personality. Pacey was just a guy you wanted to root for. And did I mention he's HOT!