Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2011, 05:06 PM
New Fan

Who did Pacey love most?

Re-watching the series has made me wonder who Pacey loved the most and I can't decide between Andie and Joey. I think if Andie had not cheated on him, he probably would have loved her the most.

There are scenes where he is downright bawling over her (at least 3 come to mind). I ADORED Pacey & Andie, but my favorite couple is Pacey & Joey. But I don't recall Pacey ever crying over Joey the way he cried over Andie.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

He definitely loved Joey the most.

And basing who Pacey loved the most by how much he cried over them? Seriously? No.

And it kind of annoys me that people say "If she hadn't of cheated on him..." Well she did...and people cheat on others all the time, and if she slept with someone else in the first place...well, like Pacey says its her heart telling her that "he is not the one" i really do think that they would eventually not have worked out, even if she hadn't cheated on him.

And it really felt to me that, even though Pacey didn't cry, he was more broken up about his break-up with Joey than with Andie. Just watch Separation Anxiety and even though he doesn't cry...he seems just broken up the whole episode.
Old 02-27-2011, 05:35 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Please ask a mod before starting a thread. If you believe Pacey loved Andie more than Joey, that can be discussed in the anti-PJo thread. If you believe Pacey loved Joey more than Andie, utilize the anti-PAndie thread. Any questions, PM me or my co-mod. Thanks!
Dawson's Creek board!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread