Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2004, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

What is your favourite episode from each season?

Hey guys,

I was just curious as to what everyones favourite episodes were from each season and why.

Season One - Pilot
I like this episode just for nostalgia sake. Everyone is so young, and I loved the music in this episode. As a P/Jer it has the scene that first made me root for these two ("You did it again, you grabbed my ass") and I even liked the D/Jo interaction. I have always liked that last scene and the song that acompanies it. And I just thought it was a fun start to the series.

Season Two - The Dance
Although, I disliked season 2 due to massive boredom, this is one of the few episodes that I did like. I really enjoyed the P/A interaction in this episode, and loved their final scene of the episode. I loved the song that played as they kissed. Considering that I really never liked D/J to begin with, their break-up didn't really affect me. I was happy that they were broken up, because I preferred them as friends. I enjoyed the Jack/Jen interaction and its kinda fun watching this episode (given how little they know each other) and knowing that in the end they consider each other to be their soulmates.

Season Three - The Longest Day
God, this is really hard for me. It would come down to 'Stolen Kisses' and 'The Longest Day' but if I had to choose one, 'The Longest Day' would probably just win out because it's one of the few Dawson's Creek episodes that I can sit through without fast-forwarding through every scene that isn't P/J or Pacey. I absolutely love this episode. As a P/Jer I loved the "embarrassing gropefests", the angst, oh heck I just loved it in general.I thought this episode was really well acted by all involved, and would probably go down as my favourite Dawson's Creek episode ever.

Season Four - Failing Down
This was probably my favourite season 4 episodes, I don't remember too much about the episode except for the P/J scenes because I do have this nasty habit of fast-forwarding everything else. But I liked all the P/J scenes, I loved the beginning with the kiss in the hallway, I liked the fight and that (for once) it was Joey being annoyed that Dawson knew more about Pacey instead of the other way round, I loved the make-up scene, Josh just acted his ass off. I liked Joey supporting him and I love their "you love me" "you bug me" thing. Totally adorable.

Season Five - Capeside Revisited
I chose this episode as my season 5 favourite simply because IMO it is the only episode of the entire season that handled the P/J relationship with even an ounce of realism. There was awkwardness, it was obvious that both still had feelings for each other and I loved the beginning when Joey saw Pacey in the kitchen. Her expression said it all. I just find it such a shame that the writers decided to just pretend that P/J didn't exist, instead of capitalising on what they set up during this episode.

Season Six - Castaways
Dude, do I even have to explain? This was a P/Jers dream. Just Pacey and Joey locked in a K-Mart. No boring tertiary characters, no need for me to reach for my remote control every other minute. I just adore this episode, loved that their relationship finally got the attention that it deserved and that they finally acknowledged that they, you know used to date. Love the kiss in the sleeping bags, loved the shaving scene. Basically loved the whole episode from beginning to end.

Well, thats me done. I'm interested in hearing what everyone elses favourite episodes are.

Samii
Old 09-30-2004, 09:36 PM
Administrator

Great topic Samii. Here are my favorite episodes from each season of Dawson's Creek:

Season One - Pretty Woman. This was the episode when Dawson finally “took off the blinders” and saw what he had in Joey. I also loved the roles that Pacey and Jen played in this episode.

Season Two - A Perfect Wedding. Dawson’s sweet and loving support of Joey as she faced her mixed emotions and long suppressed feelings about her father’s return, and her fear that he would hurt her again in this episode moved me to tears.

Season Three - Crime & Punishment. I liked the way that Pacey stuck up for Joey by beating up Matt Caulfield, the guy that had defaced her mural, and I also liked the way Dawson gently challenged Joey to repaint her mural.

Season Four - Kiss, Kiss, Bang Bang. I thought that this episode showed Pacey at his best with Joey, being a loving and supportive boyfriend at that dinner for prospective Worthington students, and I also loved seeing Gretchen and Dawson’s interaction in this episode, and I also loved seeing how Dawson and Gretchen’s kiss under the mistletoe served as the catalyst for them to become a romantic couple.

Season Five - Appetite For Destruction. I thought this was a great ensemble episode involving all of the characters, and I especially loved seeing Dawson and Jen so happy in this episode.

Season Six - Clean and Sober. I absolutely adored the scene when Pacey told Joey he had never gotten over her and they shared a tender kiss, and I also loved the scenes with Dawson and Audrey.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-30-2004, 09:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Season One- Decisions. I love most of season 1 episodes but this is my favorite episode period. I love Joey's talk with her father and the end scene to me is the defining moment of the show. So Magical.

Season Two- A Perfect Wedding.- Adored all the D/J stuff as well as Joey and her father. Pacey and Andie also were great. Sad Abby died though. It is 1 of the best D/J episodes ever.

Season Three- The Longest Day. The Drama and acting in this episode is what made me choose it. I liked how they showed the day from everyone's point of view and I think the acting was great.

Season Four-Coda. This is a no brainier after having to put up with the P/J stuff all season I did not think the writers had it in them to give the D/Jers an episode like this but they did and I loved every second of it.

Season Five-Appetite for Destruction. This was maybe the best group episode ever and being someone who likes it when the gang is all together I loved this episode.

Season 6-Merry Mayhem. I loved Todd's speech it is so funny and this episode brought out good points and past things and I think that's a good thing. It was great to see D/J talk at the end.
Old 09-30-2004, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great topic

Season 1: The whole season was great, but if I have to choose The Scare is probably my favorite

Season 2: Sex She Wrote is an amazing episode and also To Be Or Not To Be

Season 3: Well since I'm a P/Jer I will say The Longest Day The most intense episode in all DC history!!!

Season 4: It probalby would be, Future Tense and also Four Stories the whole developement of the stories is great..

Season 5: No comments, I barley saw that season... But if I have to choose it would probably be The Long Goodbye That episode made my

Season 6: It was a better season, than season 5, and well my favorite episode is Castaways I just loved it!!

I don't know about you guys...

Icon by sourburst
Old 09-30-2004, 11:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Season 1: Decisions- I LOVED this episode for many reasons. Joey going to see her Dad and most of all the ending when Dawson and Joey finally kissed. I was like WOW!! finally..

Season 2: This is my favourite Season of DC so it is very hard for me to pick one but I would have to give it a tie with "Sex, She Wrote" and
"A Perfect Wedding." I just thought that the story and the acting in "Sex,She wrote" was very good- thought Josh and Meredith did amazing in this episode and it has one of my favourite Pacey and Andie moments at the end where they are in the car and Pacey tells Andie he has fallen hopelessly in love with her.
"A Perfect Wedding"- Again Joey with her Dad and Dawson and Joey dancing to "Feels Like Home to Me" and kissing- this is definitely one of my favourite D/J moments. Also the Pacey and Andie moments were cute in this one too.

Season 3: - not a big fan of Season 3 but did enjoy "Escape from Witch Island" because of the Pacey and Jen sex pact.

Season 4: "Eastern Standard Time"- LOVED the Jen centred storyline- Michelle was outstanding in this episode. I also liked "Coda"

Season 5: "Appetite for Destruction" - thought that this was probably one of the best episodes of DC ever- LOVED the camraderie in this one.

Season 6: I Liked Season 6 large in part because of Todd. I LOVED "Merry Mayhem" because of his drunken speech and Audrey's rant. I also really liked "Joey Potter and the Capeside Redemption" because of the camraderie with everyone coming together to help Dawson make his movie. I just felt bad that Pacey was not there but LOVED the scene with Dawson and Pacey at the ruins.

Andie: "And where we had our first kiss. I remember my knees were shaking like crazy."

Pacey: "My heart... boom boom boom boom boom boom"

Last edited by pacenjen; 09-30-2004 at 11:31 PM
Old 09-30-2004, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Season One - Decisions. Beautifully written. I thought Dawson and Joey were very cute in this episode. And this was during the time that they were certainly not destroyed yet.

Season Two - A Perfect Wedding. I liked how Dawson was a good friend to Joey in this episode. I really liked him in this episode. So selfless and caring. I also loved the Pacey/Andie interaction.. Aw, that damn cake!

Season Three - Four To Tango This episode had me laughing the vast majority of the time. And this was the telltale episode for me that Joey was falling hard for Pacey when she completely overeacted to Pacey/Jen. I also loved the ending scene where Joey grabs Pacey's hand as they are leaving the dance place.

Season Four - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Seeing Pacey selflessly love and support Joey was simply amazing. This sold me on how deeply Pacey loved Joey. I always knew he loved her deeply, but this episode proved that his love for her had no boundaries. It was endless. And I also enjoyed the Dawson/Gretchen stuff.

Season Five - Appetite For Destruction. Audrey was so funny in this episode. I loved how everyone is together and how everyone wanted to eat the chicken raw. Love when Pacey says that they can serve the chicken up raw as hell! I also loved the Pacey/Joey talk.

Season Six - Clean and Sober. I absolutely loved Pacey and Joey in this episode. That ending scene where he tells her he was still not over her was amazing. "How could I?" "Just look at you?" *dies* Josh blew me away with his performance. Loved it. Also loved Dawson and Audrey. So wish they would have hooked up.

Last edited by jediwands; 09-30-2004 at 11:37 PM
Old 10-01-2004, 12:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Season One- Double Date- I thought the chemistry between KH and JJ was amazing in this episode. I loved fishing for snails, undressing by the truck, and the PJ kiss.

Season Two- The All-nighter- This episode was so much fun. It was excellent from Pacey/Andie to Chris's little sister. My favorite scene is where they all jump in the pool. I also like how they are all sitting on the edge of the pool wearing their shades.

Season Three- Stolen Kisses & True Love- There is no way I could pick between these two episodes. I loved the anticipation of PJ finally kissing in SK. Their chemistry is undeniable in this episode. My favorite line is "It made me feel alive." True Love is an obvious choice. I am a true romantic and I can't imagine a better way of spending your summer. Sailing off into the sunset with your true love.

Season Four- A Winter's Tale- Season 4 is may fav, and I love almost all of the episodes in this season. AWT is by far the most passionate episode, I think, between PJ. It was "pure magic" when Joey decided that she wanted to give her virginity to Pacey. I have never seen such a powerful scene between two people on any show ever. My favorite part is Joeys speech to Pacey.

Season Five- Capeside Revisited- Season five was okay for me. I didn't hate it as much as others, but I definitely didn't love it. It was hard going from season 4 to season 5. This episode was great because it was the PJ reunion. I love the look on Pacey's face when he sees Joey for the first time.

Season Six- Castaways- Although I love how the series ended with PJ, I loved Castaways even more bc it was a whole episode dedicated to them. It brought back that spark from season 3 and 4. The shaving scene gets me everytime. Also, the sleeping bag scene.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh cool topic.

Season 1 - 'The Breakfast club'

I loved this ep as the movie is my all time favorite. I loved how they were kinda all together considering that tensions between Joey and Jen were running high - Plus Abby thrown into the mix. I also loved the performance by Katie when Joey was trying to give a truthfull explaination to why she was being like that toward Jen. Pacey and Dawson stuff was really great and I loved the banter between Joey and Pacey as I shipped them since the piolt and he grabbed her ass

Season 2 - 'Parental Discretion Advised'

Not a huge fan of season 2 but I thought the final ep was amazing. I loved Josh in this episode and how Pacey broke down to his father due to him missing Andie . I thought it was a very powerful scene. Also the heartbraking stuff between Joey and her father really was good.

Season 3 - 'Four To Tango'

I just adored this episode. I am a huge P/J shipper and felt so much chemistry between the two. I also loved Pacey's speech to Dawson about Joey and how Jen clicked that Pacey liked Joey. I think Pacey relaized also in this ep. But I loved the banter and how the dance teacher was like 'Rib cages touching' and how she stated that P/J were in some early stages of a mating ritual Hell yeah.

Season 4 - 'You Had Me At Goodbye'

I loved a lot of season 4 due to P/J it was my fave season. But if I picked a ep that made me cry and smile and was more about the lost friendships. Andie was never my favorite character but her leaving was very sad. I loved how the gang were kinda all together and you kinda knew that P/D were gonna be okay in the end as friends. Also I love the Jen and Jack friendship and after the previous ep I did feel so sorry for Jen as it wasn't her fault Andie did the pill and it was great to see there emotional scene.

Season Five- 'Capeside Revisited'

I watched season 5 while flicking to others shows to be honest. I didn't care much for it as nothing seemed right. I choose this ep because like others have said it was the P/J stuff. I also love Audery and she should have ended up with Dawson but hey.

Season 6 - 'Castaways'

It was a close one between this and Clean and soba but I just loved this ep a touch more. It is classic P/J stuff. The playfull banter and the fact that whenever Josh and Katie do scenes together they blow me away with there chemistry. I loved her shaving his face which needed it and I liked how they brought back P/J. At the time this aired I though it was the nail in the coffin for PJ but yeah I loved every minute.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:57 PM
Absolute Fan

I agree with Pace & Jo

Season One- Double Date- I loved the interaction between J/K in this episode.. The banter was terrific and it is one prime example of how Pacey adored Joey before Dawson and how Pacey was the first to kiss Joey.. She may have not returned his feelings, but he certainly developed a crush on her and it didn't take make-up to turn his eyes toward her..

Season 2 - It was one huge snorefest for me, it is one big blur...

Season Three- Stolen Kisses & True Love & Anti Prom- I could not pick as well. Stolen Kisses is a favorite, because it was Joey taking control of her feelings for once... Pacey finally stood his ground and waited for her to come to him, something I think he always wanted... The Anti Prom, there are no words to describe the CHEMISTRY that Josh and Katie had.. I had cold chills when they were dancing, cause it was so emotinally heartfelt, you have two people that want to be together desperately, sharing a heartfelt and passinate dance and to them they are the only ones in the room and when Pacey whisperes.. "I Remember Everything" it was basically letting her know that even though it took them a while to get ot where they are, that he remembers everything... That is so flattering.. and of course True Love the moment in which Joey makes her decision, stay in the past and try to make a relationship work, that never has and never will, or move to the future with someone that challenges you and makes you feel alive, that dosen't hold you back, that wants you to look forward and the moment when Joey realizes PACEY is the ONE and that she is in love... FINALLY, it wasn't Pacey that made the move, it was Joey..

Season Four- A Winter's Tale & Failing Down - I couldn't choose either... Failing Down was a great moment with Pacey and Joey, Pacey finally let the person he loves and cherish's the most, see that he isn't as tough as what he seems.. I think it was such a terrific Pacey and Joey moment, how he gives her this heartfelt speech on why he couldn't turn to her, that he was scared that she would see that he is a loser, something he was branded with as a kid and they way she wiped his tears and let him know that she didn't fall in love with a loser, that she would help him... oh I could cry thinking about and A Winter's Tale... This was the deciding factor for Joey, everyone figurted Dawson would be the first, her herself, but I loved the seduction speech and the factors that she wanted to make clear to him, as to why she loved him and why he was going to be her first. The setting was perfect and the acting was superb and I think it was a beautiful first time...

Season Five- Capeside Revisited- Season five sucked, but the P/J scene was pretty good.

Season Six- Castaways- I loved that P/J eneded up together, but this episode was angst filled, banter filled and heart filled and it was such a great moment for them to be able to let their frustrations out, something that had been bottled up for some time...
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
Old 10-02-2004, 02:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just can't choose 1..I'm sorry. I'm going to cheat and choose 2.

SEASON 1--The Pilot and Detention. The Pilot is just 100% what the show was suppose to be about and by watching it, you really get the entire premise of the next 6 seasons and what each character is about and their purpose.
And Detention because it is just such a fun episode and very well written.

SEASON 2--Kiss and The Dance.
Kiss because we got to see the "after" affects of the infamous kiss between D/J in the Season 1 finale. ANd I just love all of the scenes between the 2 of them in this whole episode...especially when Dawson picks Joey up for their first date. I also love the Pacey/Andie intro. and interactions.
And The Dance because of the intense drama at the end(Dawson kicking over the ladder) and the Pacey/Andie romance starting.

SEASON 3--True Love and The Longest Day.
ONe word TOTALLY defines both episodes...ANGST!! True Love is just so beautiful to watch from beginning to end..and THe Longest Day is just so "different" and full of drama.

SEASON 4--Coming Home and Coda.
I honestly love all of Season 4. Its the one season where mostly every episode I can "stomach" all of the characters. In other seasons, some of the characters I just couldnt take(Dawson in Season 3, Pacey in Season 1, Joey in Season 6, Jen in Season 2)
I loved Coming Home because of all that Pacey and Joey had to deal with when they came back and because of the new friendship I saw between Dawson/Jen/Andie and Jack.
And being a D/J fan I just adore Coda. It takes me back to the Pilot every time I watch it.

SEASON 5--The Long Goodbye and Appetite for Destruction

Even though the Long Goodbye is probably one of the all-time best episodes(IMO), it is one of the episodes I just can't watch a lot. It is just too sad. Every actor(particularly James and Mary Margaret Humes) did such a fantastic job in this epsiode. And I LOVE the Pacey/Dawson scene on the side of the road.

And as others have mentioned, Appetite for Destruction is just plain fun.(sort of like Detention).

SEASON 6-- Castaways and The Season 6 Premier(Song Remains the Same, Kids Are Alright)

Castaways..not much needs to be said. JUst a well written, well acted, entertaining episode from start to finish. SUCH a refreshing episode from an otherwise pathetic season.

And the Season 6 Premier eppys gave us D/J fans what we had waited so long for(albeit short-lived). Both characters seemed so blissfully happy for that 24 hour period.<sigh>

(Honorable mention goes to "Joey Potter and The Capeside Redemption, which gets my vote for what should have been the series finale. I really wished they would have ended it there with Joey not choosing either Dawson or Pacey and being at peace with herself finally. And Dawson starting to realize his dream of being a director, Jen/Jack/Grams starting their lives in NYC(and Jen coming to terms with her parents), and a glimmer of hope that Dawson and Pacey might renew their friendship. They just needed a bit more of where Pacey was going to end up and maybe a guest appearance by Andie...and I would have been totally happy with that as the ending of the show)
Old 10-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Season One - Detention: This episode was just really fun. And since I always wanted Pacey & Jen to hook up I loved their kiss during Truth or Dare.

Season Two - Uncharted Waters: Josh was amazing in this episode. It was one of the first times we got to see what a great actor he really is. I also enjoyed the truce between Jen & Joey, however brief it was.

Season Three - Stolen Kisses: Pacey counting to ten before he kissed Joey was what did it for me. I loved it. I also thought Jen had some great moments in this episode even though Henry makes my skin crawl.

Season Four - Future Tense: The Pacey & Joey scenes in this episode were great, but I think the thing that I love the most is that it was one of those rare episodes where the three ladies on the show actually acted like they were friends. Their talk about the future was very sweet and it's a shame that the show didn't have more moments like that.

Season Five - Appetite for Destruction: Another really fun episode in a season where there wasn't much fun, or anything else for that matter. Pacey in an apron doesn't hurt either.

Season Six - Love Bites: I love Clean and Sober & Castaways, but I thought LB deserved a mention because this was an extremely well-acted episode. Especially the Jen & Grams scenes. This is what happens when you give two extremely talented actresses something decent to work with. Kudos to both of them for their amazing performances!
Old 10-08-2004, 12:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Season 1-Desicions What a great way to end probably my favorite season. I liked how Dawson finally realized when talking about Joey she was everything. Then the kiss at the end was well in a word hot.

Season 2- Reunited The boat scene at the end is all I need to say.

Season 3-Northen Lights I did not like season 3. To me it is the worst season. But I liked the Dawson and Joey scene at the end of the episdoe.

Season 4 -Coda My favorite episode of the creek. The pure magic scene was my favorite scene. Thats all that is needed to say.

Season 5- Swan Song What a great episdoe escpecially the end. I loved how Joey came after Dawson. Then the song "Taking Chances" by Abra Moore is one my favorites on The creek.

Season 6- The Kids are Alright I thought the dance scene was so cute. Then it really heated up in Joey;s dorm room.

"I'm going to make a lot of people eat their words when it's time," .
"Don't be my friend later. Keep it like it is. If you hate me now, hate me later." Vince Carter # 15 on all of his critics.

[Dawson/Joey]

Old 10-08-2004, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

Season 1: Desicions - I love everything about this episode, Dawson and Joey, i love Michelle on this one to, she really showed a lot of emotion.

Season 2: Reunited - I loved everything from the teaser with everyone together to the Pacey and Andie scenes, this episode showed how much chemistry Josh and Meredith have. I loved Dawson and Joey here, they were so adorable, and i LOVED the boat scene.

Season 3: Escape from witch island - I hated this season but this is the only episode that i can watch throughout without fast forwarding. Even though im a P/An fan, i loved the connection between Jen and Pacey, i don't think anybody can't love them. Im glad they had Dawson and Joey finaly talk about everything during this episode, getting everything out in the opened, it was good for them.

Season 4: Coda - Ofcourse i would love this episode, hello, Dawson and Joey. I also loved the Dawson and PAcey phone convo, i was always a fan of their friendship, that is until they screwed everyone up. :rollseyes:

Season 5: The Bostioninians - I really like this episode, and i love the ending when Dawson showed up at her door, i almost fell off my seat.

Season 6: The song remains the same - I know the ending sucked but everything else was great.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:45 PM
New Fan

Season 1 - Detention
I thought this episode was really funny, especially when they finally told us the reason Pacey got detention. I thought that part was hilarious. I also liked all of the cast together.

Season 2 - High Risk Behavior - Sex she Wrote
Ok this was a hard one! I couldnt choose between those two episodes. I loved the Pacey/Andie scenes in both episodes, especially at the end of Sex She Wrote. So cute!

Season 3 - Sorry again! i couldnt just pick one! - Stolen Kisses - The Longest Day - True Love
I know, The topic is to only pick one from each season but i really truely could not pick between those three! I loved Stolen Kisses because Pacey and Joey kept denying there feelings for one another, but in the end they couldnt deny it anymore. I love when Joey grabs Pacey's hand at the end and Kisses him! I loved the beginning of The Longest Day, with P/J in the Store, and i love the scene right before Dawson found out where Paceys consoling her outside Dawsons house. And of course, True Love. The end was so adorable! "I think im in love with you!" Loved it!

Season 4 - A Winters Tale
Though i loved Drunken Joey, and the P/J scene at the end of Future Tense, A Winters Tale wins by a landslide! That has to be my favorite episode of all time! I especially loved Joeys speech to Pacey at the end!

Season 5 - 100 Lightyears from Home
I love this episode for some reason! Paceys Strip Poker comment was hilarious, Loved the P/J talk at the end, and thats the first episode that i could semi-stand the idea of Pacey and Audrey together. Oh, and Chad Michael Murray being in an episode can never hurt. lol

Season 6 - Castaways
What can i say, a whole episode of just Pacey and Joey can never NOT be spectacular!
Pacey/Joey Nathan/Haley Seth/Summer Buffy/Spike Willow/Oz Brooke/Lucas Brooke/Mouth Jake/Peyton Ephram/Amy Scott/Shelby Craig/Manny Spinner/Manny Jackie/Hyde Chad/Sophia James/Joie (Anti- Buffy/Angel)(Anti- Craig/Ashley)

I Love Chad Michael Murray and Rachel Bilson!
Tyler Hilton -- not Chris -- but Tyler
Old 10-10-2004, 03:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Season One ~ Detention
This was tough because I also really like Decisions but overall I like Detention since it focuses more on all of the characters. I love the idea of bringing an outsider/troublemaker into the group and seeing what havoc she could raise. Plus I love it when shows do Truth or Dare!

Season Two ~ Parental Discretion Advised
I remember when this episode first aired and the end just made my draw drop. I thought that DC had lost the ability to surprise me but then it did in such a bit and intriguing way. I never expected Joey to actually dump Dawson but in light of what happened I couldn't blame her. I also thought the acting was fantastic in this episode, I really felt for Joey throughout.

Season Three ~ True Love
This is really tough too because this is my favorite season but seeing as this is my fave ep ever that is why it is my choice. I won't get into all the reasons but the end is a big part of it!

Season Four ~ Coming Home
I just love that Pacey and Joey came back after their summer and you could just see right away how in love they were and how they were there for each other. I also really love the make up scene at the end, it was too cute.

Season Five ~ Appetite for Destruction
It was such an eh season but this was a pretty good episode. Every time I watch it I crack up. I really loved that they had all the friends in the room again. IMO they did not do that nearly enough in the later seasons. Audrey was being such a good friend to Joey and it was great to see some actual interaction between Joey and Pacey for once.

Season Six ~ Castaways
This episode will always have a special place in my heart. It is the episode that drove me to look for spoilers which in turn made me discover this wonderfully crazy fandom. It was so great to see Pacey and Joey interacting again and actually talking about some of the things you had to know had been on their minds since they had broken up. It was an episode that truly made me fall in love with the show and them as a couple all over again.

Janelle