Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2005, 02:56 AM
New Fan

What would P/J have done after their kiss in 'stolen kisses?'

Hey guys! Randsom question . . . just something that got me thinking when watching 'stolen kisses' episode. What would P and J have done after their kiss? I mean . . . how awkward would that have been. They were forced to share a bed etc when Dawson and Andie were both there - in the same room! And . . . weren't the gang meant to be staying at Aunt Gwen's all week??? Would they have just ignored each other or what? Wierd question I know, but just wondered what you guys all think? . . . .
Old 05-02-2005, 03:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Knowing the gang that probably would have sat down and had a talk about what to do, when to tell Dawson and who to tell him. Like in TLD. Then they would have just acted like nothing happened when around the others. Don't know about the bed though.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Good question! Gotta wonder! lol! Since they never told anyone about it, I am guessing that they pretended to be just friends. But alone....LMAO. UH OH!! hehe! They must have laid as FAR away from each other in bed, to avoid temptation...hee

If the gang were there for a week, I can't believe that no one found out about them! Sure, Aunt Gwen had some land...but there are only so many hidden spots It must have been tough to keep it secret. Having a "forbidden" passion can be fun though. Sneaking around and all that jazz..
Old 05-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Sneaking around and all that jazz..
I totally agree! And being scandalous...

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 05-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Loyal Fan

They realluy should have done more with the sneaking around stuff. it was like the end of that and then TLD and thatw as it. we were robbed.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

^^ tootally!! It would have been sooo much fun and MUCH more interesting than the other storylines going on. P/J sneaking around school would have been Heaven
Old 05-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Loyal Fan

*sigh!* just a season a few episodes longer!! however naybe they thought it would put Dawson fans off them too much for it to be productive. however a double epp would have been good, then we could have seen them sneak around a little as well as getting the Andie/krudski relationship more. i liked that!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top