Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2004, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

What was so bad about S5??

I've read on many DC boards that many viewers didn't enjoy the last two seasons what was so wrong with them??

avi:Babss
Old 06-07-2004, 11:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am one of the very few I think who totally enjoyed Season 5. Aside from a few questionable storylines(Pacey and Audrey, and Downtown Crossing for example), I thought most of Season 5 was totally watchable. I loved the Audrey character in Season 5, and Mitch's death episode was one of the finest acted episodes(from all actors) of the entire series, IMO.
I think the only character who did not get much justice in Season 5 was Pacey. I didnt really buy into the whole chef thing....but Josh Jackson still made it enjoyable for the most part.
But I think the other characters grew/developed and had very good, interesting plots/subplots throughout the season.

I find I watch my Season 5 tapes more than any other season.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like it because of the whole saint Joey thing starting there, making it Joey's Creek And I didn't like how they handled Pacey/Joey. I liked season 6 but in season 5 it was just awful to watch the writers pretend the P/J romance never happened.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

I did like season 5 but I can see what antisocial is saying about Joey.
I have to say I enjoyed the first 4 seasons more than season 5, but I still enjoyed it lots.

I love Audrey too, she was a great addition to the creek.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

We've actually already got a thread debating the pro's and con's of season five here so resume this convo there and Ill close this to prevent duplicate discussions.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread