Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

What roles would you like to see the creekers do?

What roles would you like to see the creekers do? Would you want to see them do films or go back to tv.?
Old 04-19-2005, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Good question! I guess a part of me is always going to view them as their creek characters so it would be interesting for me to see them in other TV roles I think. I'd like to know if a good script and their acting ability portrayed on a regular basis would broaden my perceptions of them outside the creek.
Old 04-19-2005, 04:01 PM
Jer
Part-Time Fan

I think it would be cool to see a spin off show based on one of the Dawson Creek characters. Im sure it will never happen, but wouldn't it be cool to see a show that focused on Dawson or Pacey?
Old 04-19-2005, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Movies, movies, and more movies please!

James - I would love to see more of him in a dark role like he was in ROA, cuz he pulled it off so well. But then again i would love to see him play in a comedy, which we will see this coming fall.

Katie - I want to see her doing more sophisticated roles, like in a serious movie, we really haven't seen her do a lot of serious roles. Well. except for "Abandon", but she played a collage student. These creekers need to movie on the more Adult roles.

Josh - I have no idea, maybe play a killer.

Michelle - Anything Michelle would do will be amazing. Her acting is extrodenary, and she could pull of anything, comedy, emotional, love story, anything.

Kerr - Comedy, i want to see his comedic sense.

Overall, i think they need to start taking more Adult roles, a role that will show their talent.
Old 04-19-2005, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Britney
Michelle - Anything Michelle would do will be amazing. Her acting is extrodenary, and she could pull of anything, comedy, emotional, love story, anything.

Kerr - Comedy, i want to see his comedic sense.

Overall, i think they need to start taking more Adult roles, a role that will show their talent.
Agree with you here Britney. I think they need to shed the teen star persona especially as they are all nearer 30 than 25.
Anything Michelle is involved is sure to be brilliant and I too think that Kerr Smith could play a great comedic role.
Old 04-19-2005, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good question!
Thanks.

Quote:
I'd like to know if a good script and their acting ability portrayed on a regular basis would broaden my perceptions of them outside the creek.
Me too.

Quote:
James - I would love to see more of him in a dark role
I would too.

Quote:
Josh - I have no idea, maybe play a killer.
I would love to see him play a dark role.

Quote:
I agree. It's going to be hard breaking away from the dc mold.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you guys. I would like to see all of them in adult roles, leaving the creek behind.
It would be interesting to see James and Josh as dark characters.

Old 04-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

As you said, I think James and Josh would both be excellent in dark roles. Here's sort of what I would like to see:

James: in a psychological thriller or comedy (I know those are very different)

Katie: I'm really looking forward to her roles in Batman and Thank You for Smoking. I would also like to see her in a historical film, kind of like Titanic or a biopic like Finding Neverland or a comedy

Josh: I would really love to see him do black comedy. I think that would be a good role for him.

Michelle: More comedy. I loved her turn in Dick. She would do well in a historical or bio piece as well. She's a good actress.

Kerr: I could see him in a good psychological thriller as well

Meredith: I think she should try her hand at some comedy too.

Well, I'm looking at this list and I know you are going to think I'm crazy. But I love comedies so I'd love to see them all do some more comedies. But they could do whatever they want IMO. I think they are all gifted and capable actors.
Old 04-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

I your ideas eatyourgreens!
Old 04-23-2005, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Thank you.