Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2004, 11:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

LOL, just thought of another one! It's been widely rumored that Richard Gere and Debra Winger had zero use for each other off camera. But they were pretty damn smokin' hot in "An Officer and a Gentleman." They must have channeled all that animosity into a different emotion... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Also, another couple who had a fling offscreen but *didn't* translate any heat on is Meg Ryan and Russell Crowe. Granted, they didn't last much longer than a blink of an eye, but obviously, there was something there between them that just wasn't showing up when they hit the screen together.
Old 02-21-2004, 01:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Good ones CharieRed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Oh yes, Gere and Winger were brutallly hot in Officer....

Russell and Meg were a dud on the screen together. Worthy of watching them while trying to battle insomnia... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 04:02 PM
Absolute Fan

I'll admit I didn't read through the whole thread, but I think that actors are people too and if they meet at work and want to date, that's cool. Why not? The only real difference between dating a co-worker when you are an actor is that you might have to do a love scene, which rarely happens in the office. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kim
Old 02-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by piglet5517:
<STRONG> The only real difference between dating a co-worker when you are an actor is that you might have to do a love scene, which rarely happens in the office. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kim</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 05:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I think it is pretty safe to say that chemistry is what it is. Either two people have it on the screen or they do not.

Although, outside influences can consequently affect screen performances in a variety of ways.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What does everyone think about cast members hooking up in real life?

To tell the truth, I don't think it would work out for any of them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
If they didn't have someone in their life [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] maybe...who knows [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

I always found it interesting when cast members hook up w/one another. Like, I don't know about anyone else, but I ship EVERYONE. And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE. So, it's always interesting to hear that two characters on a show are dating in real because I've probably already imagined them married and having kids in real life. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Closed Thread   Post New Thread