Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2009, 04:08 PM
New Fan

Well hello old friend!

So when this show was on air (and for about a year after it went off), I was completely obsessed with this show. I quit watching it because I just didn't have time seeing as how my life was turning into a huge soap opera of its own. Well the other day I was feeling pretty crappy and was trying to think of what could possibly make my sad little heart feel better again. And then I see all 6 seasons of Dawson's Creek lined perfectly on my book case. I have been watching them NON stop for about a week now! And here's goes my little rant about the show;

I loved Dawson and Joey together...the first time I watched the series that is. But now, I am complete and total Pacey and Joey fan. Dawson has to make things so complicated. I think he'd rather have a happy ending in his movie then in his own life. PACEY on the other hand! I have to say, I loved him and Andie, but without Pacey she kind of annoyed me. I don't really think it's because Pacey was a "bad boy" that Joey fell for him. Personally, Pacey knew when to be quiet and take action. Dawson was always analyzing and never took time to appreciate what he had WHEN he actually had it. I think Dawson and Joey are best friends and the only reason Dawson wanted to be with her, is because he just didn't want anyone else to have her. I felt bad that he ended up alone in the finale. I mean, come on, HE IS the show.
It makes since that Jen died in the finale. She was kind of always the one that didn't fit in. In the pilot, she came and in the finale, she went. But I wish Dawson would have ended up her. She was the one he wanted in the beginning. It always seemed to me like she brought him back down to earth. I thought it was weird how she mysteriously shows up with a baby at the end.

Aw I'm sure everyone has heard this ALL before but this show is so...relaxing? Or something like that. It makes me realize that I could have it a lot worse. And it goes to show, you never know what's going to happen...AND in the end, everything really does work out.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:24 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Welcome, Melissae. I'm going to close this thread as there are designated threads for the topics you discussed. Since you're new to this board and to , you should start here and introduce yourself if you'd like.
Dawson's Creek board!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread