Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

for PJ moments, 100% agreed!

best of S5: YouTube - The Best of Season 5 (Pacey & Joey)
Old 04-10-2007, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

thanks tou. I love that you were able to post that 517 clip when Pacey is walking out of the dorm and sees Joey and says "Potter" and she says "Witter" and then if you watch slowly, she turns back to watch him leave. hee.

I am kind of surprised you didn't put the PJ hug at the end of 510 or 512 when Pacey says he's staying and Joey has a huge smile on her face and says "I guess you're stuck with us Pace"

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-10-2007, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Great video tou, great scenes, i feel like watching FSS now. but there was just one scene that was bugging me, which is when she gives her blessing to audrey and pacey, i cant get over it, I dont see how happy she can be, I just dont see it. Sorry just rambling about season 5.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

I read a desktop my. Joey said she was happy for PA because she didn't want it to be like it was during season 3. She said something about after everything they went through together that she could accept it. I personally think she was on drugs. How else do explain singing to a guy who mugged you? LOL. That's my theory. I felt Joey was trying to break a way from her high school boyfriends and just let everyone be happy. Charlie even asks her in 517 if Pacey and Audrey bother her. She says it's what we like to do around here and even manages to change the subject back to Charlie cheating on Jen, like she couldn't wait to go to another topic. I think she accepts it because they are all an incestuous group. It wasn't because Pacey doesn't mean anything to her. The writers could as just as well had Joey say she was over Pacey or I could care less. So, I think that gave some insite

Old 04-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

I know you are right, but it just bugs. Season 5 isn't known for its great storyline well in my opinion anyway. I cant believe that she sang to her mugger, who does that? That is why season 5 annoys me because everyone was doing things out of character and I just couldn't find the show realistic any more, I mean I know the show is realistic but to me out of all the show's that I have seen, this was pretty realistic for me, it delt with real problems and season 5 just didnt do that for me.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

it's all good my. Let it out. hee

I also think that Joey was tired of getting teased about her love life in 513 when she's talking to PA. She's trying to prove she's ready to have a boyfriend. I think she was a little upset and uncomfortable. They kept egging her on, until the boyfriend subject came up and Pacey was ready to hit the road

I also thought it was interesting that Charlie picked up on PJ stuff. I still can't figure how he knew Joey lost her virginity to Pacey. I like that Joey wasn't going to tell him, but changed her mind. I think in a way it was to make up for her lie a year earlier

Old 04-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah joey didn't have that many great bf's in season 5, first the professor and then charlie and then declaring love to dawson which kind of went the drain in season 6. Poor joey didn't have such a great season 5 or season 6 for that matter but that is for the next thread.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Charlie grew on me. I like that he brought up PJ. hee

I don't think she ever liked Elliot, but didn't want to hurt his feelings. I heard debate about that

Old 04-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Elliot which one was he again, I havent seen season 5 in ages.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that scene when P/J/A are talking about Joey's doubled dating night. When Pacey makes the face and turns and walks off! That face kills me. I heard that the reaction was all Josh.
Visit DCook & AI
Old 04-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

me too carolyn. JJ makes those scenes. That avatar you have was what KW said he snuck a picture of them. hee. I am assuming that wasn't scripted

here's a funcap

CreekCaps.com - 5.09: Four Scary Stories/scarystories 029

Joey: Pacey, how could you think I would ever agree to at threesome with you and Jack.

Jack: Joey, it's the only way I could get Pacey in bed

Joey: I knew Jack wanted you Pace, see.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember when you posted that on the other thread Sarah. And you never came up with an answer to my question. What's the ball for in that little scenario?
Visit DCook & AI
Old 04-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

to scare her with

Old 04-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I meant in the fun cap scene! It must have been dirtier than that!
Visit DCook & AI
Old 04-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

hey guys!!!
i was out, catching up on all the carbs and breads that i was restricted from for a whole week, lol. anyhow!!!
so hashapir, i totally agree with you!!! i wish i HAD that scene!!! i couldn't find it anywhere and im sad now!!! I found it today after the video was done, i'll try adding it into the video somehow and ill repost it.

Caroyln, the ball was in 4 scary stories. remember when jack and pacey tried scaring her... anyway, the threw the ball down the staircase to scare her.

Quote:
I love that scene when P/J/A are talking about Joey's doubled dating night. When Pacey makes the face and turns and walks off! That face kills me. I heard that the reaction was all Josh.
i totally need to watch that again!!!
season 5 is the only one i don't own yet.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread