Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2005, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Daisy lover
With Pacey and Joey relationship, It was unexpected to say the least and that too me is the best kind of love out there that it was unexpected and I think that the writers did a very good job telling pacey and joey's story like they did because it truly becaame a love story.
I agree. There were no big expectations for a P/Jo relationship, and without any forcing it, the P/Jo story told itself, through good writing, acting, and lots of chemisry. I also love your av.

"Accidentally in Love" is a great video, and song too!
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 08-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

the fanart is gorgeous miss

Quote:
Yeah, exactly. Aunt Gwen tries to get Dawson and Joey together, but when they talk about Richard (or what his name was) it's like Joey realises that 'she owes it to herself to explore' (Aunt Gwens word about Richard) her feelings for Pacey.
Aunt Gwen is one of the reasons that really made Joey realise that she wants to be with Pacey, and that's the funny thing. Aunt Gwen tries to get Dawson and Joey back together but without knowing it, she basically said to Joey that she should be with Pacey.
So no matter how much she got me irritated, I guess I have to say thank you Aunt Gwen
word. that's why I can never understand totally hating her. She unintentionally pushed PJ together. While she was trying to get DJ together, Joey realized it was Pacey she wanted. She even told Dawson that things change

[quote\We need to get our thread moving, don't you think?

In 'Stolen Kisses' there is a scene I like (or a lot of scenes actually but one thing first). Pacey, Joey, Andie, Dawson and Will are sitting by a table and talking and Joey and Pacey just can't stop look at eachother.
http://www.creekdaze.com/caps/galle...album=80&pos=78
http://www.creekdaze.com/caps/galle...album=80&pos=85[/quote]

thanks miss. I totally noticed that. I even noticed today when watching Detention how PJ are sitting all close here. I think it was more off a JJ and KH moment.

http://www.josh-jackson.net/images/d...bum=152&pos=16

Quote:
MissMi, I when they're talking about Aunt Gwen and the men in her life. It's totally a reference to the Pacey/Joey/Dawson situation, and it really sets up the fact that Pacey makes Joey feel "alive", which is mentioned later in the episode.
so agree shannon

Quote:
I watched a clip from 504 'The Long Goodbye' when Pacey and Joey are talking at the B&B about Dawson and her and Pacey says:
'And I think it's time that the two of you got your shot. Cuz the way I see it you never did and this world could use as many Romeo and Juliets as it can get.'
Í don't agree. I don't think that Dawson and Joey are like Romeo and Juliet, I think Pacey and Joey are. Just look at 'The Anti-Prom', they wanted to be with eachother so badly, but instead of their parents, they couldn't be together cuz of Dawson. But they got to be together in the end
this scene doesn't bother me. Pacey is just trying to be the better man. If you notice after he says it, Joey says look what happened to them and the smirk on Pacey's face. If you watch the rest of season 5, Pacey is very anti-DJ

Quote:
You see, that's something I haven't noticed. I think I have to watch that episode today
let me know when you watch it

Quote:
Off topic: I've been trying to find out what song it is in the end of 'The Valentine's Day Massacre' when Pacey walks to Joeys house and almost tells Joey that he's in love with her.
I love when she says you need to read between the banter and how she turns around and starts blushing. It's like she is embarrassed for him to see her reaction to him. Then, he would know she's falling for him. hee

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 08-17-2005, 01:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2
word. that's why I can never understand totally hating her. She unintentionally pushed PJ together. While she was trying to get DJ together, Joey realized it was Pacey she wanted. She even told Dawson that things change
Yeah, I think it was you who said something like that earlier and I thought you were right then and I started to think that way my self
It's kind of funny to watch that episode when you've whatched that episode so many times as I have And when you have noticed these things cuz it's kind of funny to see how she tries to get DJ together but instead PJ get together

Quote:
thanks miss. I totally noticed that. I even noticed today when watching Detention how PJ are sitting all close here. I think it was more off a JJ and KH moment.
Yeah, I've heard that before but I haven't really thought about it, but in that pic it shows it really clear.

Quote:
this scene doesn't bother me. Pacey is just trying to be the better man. If you notice after he says it, Joey says look what happened to them and the smirk on Pacey's face. If you watch the rest of season 5, Pacey is very anti-DJ
It doesn't bother me either, but I just think that PJ are more like Romeo and Juliet than DJ, even though PJ got a happy ending
Is he anti-DJ? I don't remember so much from season 5 and I don't have the season 5 DVDs so I can't watch it
And why wouldn't he be anti-DJ? I mean, he and Joey had been together for a long time and as I have understand the whole thing, he wasn't really over Joey and if it was Dawson she got together with I guess it would hert more cuz he was the one that didn't let PJ be together in the beginning and so on.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

love those pics Sarah, stolen kisses is one of my fave eps

Old 08-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
that's why I can never understand totally hating her.
I didn't like her because she was annoying. And a horrible artist too.

Quote:
Is he anti-DJ? I don't remember so much from season 5 and I don't have the season 5 DVDs so I can't watch it
I think he was later in the season. I think he realized how unhealthy their relationship was.
Old 08-17-2005, 01:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

All the beautiful pictures and fanart on the first page makes me so happy.

~Jailynn
Old 08-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMi

And why wouldn't he be anti-DJ? I mean, he and Joey had been together for a long time and as I have understand the whole thing, he wasn't really over Joey and if it was Dawson she got together with I guess it would hert more cuz he was the one that didn't let PJ be together in the beginning and so on.
Well, I never got the impression that he was vehemently anti-DJ. I think he stayed out of D/J's little melodramas; he had a career and women of his own to be frazzled about.

I just re-watched "Stolen Kisses" and man, Aunt Gwen was annoying. And not subtle either. All of her D/J love, gosh, I mean I wouldn't have surprised if she sported a "I Heart D/J" t-shirt and other paraphernelia.
Old 08-17-2005, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, I never got the impression that he was vehemently anti-DJ. I think he stayed out of D/J's little melodramas; he had a career and women of his own to be frazzled about.
I was thinking about the spring break episode when Dawson decided he wanted Joey back.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I think it was you who said something like that earlier and I thought you were right then and I started to think that way my self
It's kind of funny to watch that episode when you've whatched that episode so many times as I have And when you have noticed these things cuz it's kind of funny to see how she tries to get DJ together but instead PJ get together
thanks miss. I so agree. The more she pushes DJ, it gets PJ closer

Quote:
Yeah, I've heard that before but I haven't really thought about it, but in that pic it shows it really clear.
thanks. I mean it makes no sense for them to be sitting so close. Nothing in that scene said them sitting next to each other. also, you can catch her brushing his arm after he kisses her in Modern Romance

Quote:
t

yes he is. He tells JOey to get past Dawson. He tells Dawson to let her go. He tries to talk her out of going to the airport

Quote:
yes, he stayed out of it, but he still had an opinion and wasn't totally out of it. He was still bitter in 519 when he was talking about love triangles, meaning them and how he lost the girl, meaning Joey. Yes, Pacey had his own life, but you can still see subtle things that the DJ bothers him. He mentions them quite a few times over the season and not in a positive way, with the exception of 504

Old 08-18-2005, 01:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Shannon*
I just re-watched "Stolen Kisses" and man, Aunt Gwen was annoying. And not subtle either. All of her D/J love, gosh, I mean I wouldn't have surprised if she sported a "I Heart D/J" t-shirt and other paraphernelia.
Haha, me neither

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2
thanks miss. I so agree. The more she pushes DJ, it gets PJ closer
Yep, yep

Quote:
thanks. I mean it makes no sense for them to be sitting so close. Nothing in that scene said them sitting next to each other. also, you can catch her brushing his arm after he kisses her in Modern Romance
You notice a lot of things! I haven't noticed that

Quote:
let me know when you watch it
I have watched 'Guess who's coming to dinner', but I'm looking for a pic so I can show you something
Old 08-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yep, yep
thanks miss

Quote:
You notice a lot of things! I haven't noticed that
the more you watch repeats, you will

Quote:
I have watched 'Guess who's coming to dinner', but I'm looking for a pic so I can show you something
can't wait

watched Modern Romance this morning. It's so cute how Pacey how Pacey teases him about him and Joey at the video store and Dawson almost buys it too

Old 08-18-2005, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just to comment on Aunt Gwen as much as she wanted JOey and Dawson together, Joey told Pacey he made her feel alive after aunt gwen had said richard made her feel alive.
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
Old 08-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

very true nikita. that wasn't aunt gwen's intention. She was trying to get DJ to hang out and kept asking why they weren't acting like a couple. She's like I have something that I need Dawson and Joey to help me with. It reminded me of the scene at the end of 510 when Audrey purposely goes off with Jack to let PJ talk. I thought for atleast a few minutes she was a PJ shipper. hee

Old 08-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

It's funny the outside influences on P/J. Deputy Doug loved Pacey/Joey and gave Pacey advice like in "Neverland" and "TLD". Bessie was pro-D/J and then pro-P/J at times, except when she found out Joey's been stocking up on goodies in "A Family Way". Jen seemed to be a P/J shipper, even though she definitely had a soft spot for all of her friends individually.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:26 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMi
'Accidentally in Love' is great!
I love that song!

Your latest fanart is gorgeous, btw.