Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2010, 07:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

I've never seen that show. I don't watch many other shows actually. I spend any free time I have watching DC. Where abouts are you from?

I'm not sure, we'll have to think of some ideas. There must be loads of things we can do.
Old 10-16-2010, 08:08 AM
Absolute Fan

u dont? omg, i watch almost every other show on tv.. i'm so addicted..
not a life one 26-old should have, but i just refuse to grow up
btw, what do u do, do u have family, job and stuff?
my life is boring, going to work, dealing with grown up stuff, sometimes i just want to be younger and careless again..

i dont know what survivors u've already had, but i'd think of some ideas, i'm so inspired from the PJ love

p.s i'm from Bulgaria
Old 10-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachey1984 (View Post)

PaireInLove - So was it as amazing as we all made out it would be? The others are all right. No other couple will ever compare.

It was indeed cruel when Joey first gave up on Pacey (when Dawson asked her to chose), to be honest Dawson didn't deserve to be the one chosen and Joey was delusional to think that she could just brush her feelings for Pacey under the carpet. Lucky for us, we only got one torrid episode of this (Show Me Love) and I actually love the fact that Dawson's true colours showed through (he viewed Joey as some sort of prize) and Pacey remained dignified, understanding and as sweet as ever.
yes! it was amazing! Dawson...i dont think i can ever watch season 1 and like DJo again. And i really did love them in that season.

i know that this is for the best
but it doesn't hurt any less
Old 10-16-2010, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

i can sort of watch S1 and separate it from seasons 3 onwards because it's kind of like a different show to me. infact, seasons 1 and 2 S1 was all about Joey/Dawson, which isn't too bad because its still innocent at that point. I love season 2 SOOOOO much because of Pacey. This was HIS season. No one got more character development than Pacey did in this season and it was enormous! Plus, I am definitely a S2 PAndie shipper.

Season 3 onwards are the storylines I enjoy the most though. Anything PJo related owns me and then also Jen/Jack's friendship as well
Old 10-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

I am rewatching season six and now one episode
619 Lovelines and started with episode clean and sober .
what is joey ever seeing in that eddie guy
Old 10-16-2010, 09:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
i can sort of watch S1 and separate it from seasons 3 onwards because it's kind of like a different show to me. infact, seasons 1 and 2
I agree. It is a very different show and the first two seasons are so innocent im, the characters are so young and naive. The show more focused on this small town life with the young people figuring out how to deal with life. Season 3 onwards is more grown up. I love both sets of seasons for different reasons.

Quote:
what is joey ever seeing in that eddie guy
The biggest mystery of the season?

Teddy, let's chat in the off topic thread
Old 10-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

LOL i honestly have NOOOO clue.. except that he does remind me a bit of Dawson with a little bit of Pacey mixed in. maybe she was going for that... only to find out he possessed the worst in both.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

I like your icon its chute . Season six is amazing!!
Old 10-16-2010, 10:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

I read somewhere that apparently Eddie was meant to be the best of Dawson and Pacey. I personally can't see it. He treated Joey badly, kept leaving and coming back on his terms, expecting her to drop things for him. Also, to me he never seemed that bothered about Joey. He said he loved her but I never bought that. The thing about both Pacey and Dawson is they would move heaven and earth for Joey and when they were both in love with her we could really feel it. Eddie, imo, was nothing compared.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Absolute Fan

I also feel the same way about s1-2 and 3-6. Maybe its because Kevin Williamson wrote the first 2 seasons or maybe not, but they were different as Rach says - "the characters are so young and naive. The show more focused on this small town life"..

same about Eddie too, for me he was kinda Eve v2.0 - out of the blue, unfitting in his relationship, annoying...

Rach, i dont want to invade ur personal space, so we dont have to chat about that. if its not a problem then ok- lets chat at the ot thread. otherwise u can answer me in pm
Old 10-16-2010, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antedka (View Post)
Joey Potter and me - girls with boys names lol
actually my whole name is Teodora, which is pretty common girl name in Bulgaria.
don't u watch Grey's anatomy? there is a new female character called Teddy, and i'm so happy, lol - in all other tv-shows i've watched there have been only guys called like that

what will our next survivor be?
Oh my god!! I watch that show religiously!! I swear, every week i'm there!! Meredith and Derek are my number two after PJ! Ah!
Old 10-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

ROUND 8 - THE FINAL

Okay, #10 has been eliminated.

Please vote for your favourite fight. The one with the most votes is the winner of this survivor for Best PJo Fight.

#4 - Episode 319 'Neverland'

Joey: Are you insane? How could you do that? How could you take some simple declaration of friendship as an invitation to just maul me, Pacey? (she slams her hands against him again) Answer me! What were you thinking? What?
Pacey: Why? I don't know. God, I mean, it… it was an impulse.
Joey: An impulse?!
Pacey: Yes, an impulse. Sudden, momentary, and believe me, fleeting.
Joey: Do you have any idea the monumental implications of that meaningless little impulse? The ripple effect that it could create on our small, but fragile universe?
Pacey: You're right, Potter. Forgive me for thinking a kiss is just a kiss.
Joey: Well it's true. A kiss is not just a kiss. Not between you and me and you know why. Dawson, remember? I mean he factors into this little hormonal meltdown.
Pacey: Meltdown?
Joey: Yeah!
Pacey: I just had a meltdown? Forgive me if I don't think that this is the worst tragedy in the history of human kind. That Pacey Witter, in a moment of impulsive, compulsive hormone induced insanity would have the nerve to kiss Joey Potter. And you let me do it. You did, you let me do it. So what, now I guess the universe begins to unravel. Well excuse me while I get in the car. Would you get in the car, Potter??
Joey: No!!
Pacey: Would you just get in the car, Potter, please?
Joey: No.
Pacey: I didn't even mean to do it. You know, this is me. Pacey, act first, think later. Okay? And now that I'm getting the chance to think about it, I take it all back. Okay? So get in the car.
Joey: No.
Pacey: Jo, it's at least another 6 miles to your house, it's freezing cold outside and if you don't get in, I'm just going to do this the whole way there. So would you get in? Please? (Joey gets in the car.) So I guess I'm to take it from your angry silence that you're not speaking to me anymore.
Joey: Nope.
Pacey: Great. Great. And how long do you plan on keeping that up?
Joey: How does indefinitely sound?
Pacey: Fine.
Joey: Fine.
Pacey: Fine.
Joey: Fine.

#5 - Episode 319 'Stolen Kisses'

Pacey: You don't have to worry, I'm not going to kiss you again, Joey. What's going on here?
Joey: I don't know.
Pacey: Now don't you think I deserve a better answer than that after all this?
Joey: Pacey, believe me, I've been trying to get you out of my head. I've tried to pretend that this is some bizarre hormonal glitch but it's not working.
Pacey: Do you really want it to work?
Joey: I tried to tell him.
Pacey: Really?
Joey: Yes.
Pacey: What happened?
Joey: I couldn't really find the words, Pacey, which I know is odd considering the sheer volume of words spoken throughout the course of our relationship…
Pacey: But what would you have said to him?
Joey: I don't know.
Pacey: I don't believe you.
Joey: Pacey, I don't have an answers right now, can't you understand…
Pacey: The only reason you don't have answers is because you've been too scared to ask yourself the right questions.
Joey: What are you talking about?
Pacey: Look, I know how I feel. YOU know how I feel. That much is obvious by now. But during this whole process, we've managed to miss the point. Because the point is not how I feel. It's how you feel. So how do you feel?
Joey: Awful. That's how I feel, Pacey. I feel awful.
Pacey: So do I. When I was kissing you tonight, I don't think that I've ever felt better and worse at one time in my entire life. I mean, the very idea that Dawson or Andie would find out about us is killing me. It's tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can't get rid of them. (standing up) I can't keep on kissing you, Jo.
Joey: What do you mean?
Pacey: I mean just that. *I* can't keep on kissing *YOU*. I've done it twice now. I can't be the one who's always initiating it. I can't be the one who's always giving you the answers. Look at me, Jo.
Joey: I can't.
Pacey: Please? If you felt even one shred of what I feel for you, then we wouldn't be standing here having this conversation.
Joey: (Grabbing his hand as he passes) Pacey.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Absolute Fan

clarkson_fan - GA is a good show, but it used to be so much better, they have so many switching couples, i dont think i ship any right now

oh, my fight is out, i dont know for which one to vote right now
i'll have to think about it...

also i have an idea for the next survivor - favorite PJo build up scene - everything before 319..
what do u guys think?
Old 10-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

That's a great idea! We all love the build up after all

YouTube - Shut Up and Kiss Me- Joey and Pacey

Just saw this and it's instantly one of my faves!
Old 10-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

such a tough choice

have to go for #5

can't both win
Closed Thread   Post New Thread