Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2021, 04:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
It’s nice seeing new people fall in love with this couple now that it on Netflix

I honestly believe if Pacey and Joey weren’t endgame people wouldn’t even remember Dawson Creek or they would say here a ending that you shouldn’t do with other tv shows. I’m so glad Kevin changed he’s mind and made the right choice instead of doing what How I Met Your Mother did. If they wanted DJ to end up together then why would they go back to PJ in season six or have a episode just about them.
I agree. Pacey/Joey are and always will be the most popular and well known thing about the show. Most people hate Dawson lol, so I also agree if P/J didn't end up together and Joey ended up with Dawson instead, I wonder if people would want to rewatch the show as much or even get invested. Especially after they acted like P/J never dated in S5 and some of S6. I guess someone came to their senses in S6 to bring that chemistry back, cause Pacey and Joey will always pale in comparison with other people than when they were with each other. I'm also still happy Pacey and Joey ended up together cause I think they are the only couple I loved that ended up together. Gotten screwed over with other TV couples I've loved.
Old 04-24-2021, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
It’s nice seeing new people fall in love with this couple now that it on Netflix

I honestly believe if Pacey and Joey weren’t endgame people wouldn’t even remember Dawson Creek or they would say here a ending that you shouldn’t do with other tv shows. I’m so glad Kevin changed he’s mind and made the right choice instead of doing what How I Met Your Mother did. If they wanted DJ to end up together then why would they go back to PJ in season six or have a episode just about them.
That's a good point. I wonder what the fan base would be like if there weren't as many PJo fans out there.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 04-25-2021, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I think people fell in love with them because we saw them become friends and fall in love and they showed us a passion filled relationship. I think Dawson Creek would of been canceled if it wasn’t for this storyline.
Old 04-25-2021, 02:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^lol! It wouldn't of been as popular and talked about, that's for sure. Pacey and Joey had it all: Chemistry, passion, history, and great writing. Perfect cauldron of fire.
Old 04-25-2021, 03:35 PM
Passionate Fan

At first I was mad at Joey for leaving Pacey for Eddie but then I thought about and she was scared of opening up to Pacey again after he hurt her and she knew she still was in love with him but just didn’t want to deal with it and I think some part of her knew Eddie and her were not going to make it but she figured she won’t hurt as much as it would with Pacey if it didn’t last.

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 04-25-2021 at 03:46 PM
Old 04-25-2021, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love all these gifs in one

Last edited by JJH85; 04-25-2021 at 08:05 PM
Old 04-25-2021, 10:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Wow, that's a beautiful monument to Pacey and Joey! I love how it showcases so many of their amazing moments over the course of the series, just perfect. I also loved those two lines in both gifsets. I always loved that Pacey told Joey she's the most important relationship he's ever had (Which is one the many reasons it pisses me off they act like their relationship never happened in S5) They fit perfectly together and P/J ending up together was the only true and right way to end the show.
Old 04-26-2021, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

That is an amazing gifset of their entire relationship! Love it!
Old 04-26-2021, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

That gif collage is stunning.

I miss Pacey and Joey so much.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-26-2021, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 04-26-2021, 10:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

What!!! Wow, my favorite S3 episode can drink lol. That's crazy.
Old 04-27-2021, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Wow, time flies!
Old 04-27-2021, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 04-27-2021, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

That episode delivered one of Pacey's best speeches. He was a master when it came to speeches. Turned me into a puddle of goo every time he praised Joey.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 04-27-2021, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
That episode delivered one of Pacey's best speeches. He was a master when it came to speeches. Turned me into a puddle of goo every time he praised Joey.
OH I so agree. I fall in love with him all over again when he says stuff like that.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top