Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2020, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, once Andie got over her hypocrisy I did appreciate that she came around and tried to make it easier for Pacey. She definitely didn't come across as b*tchy as Dawson did. I did feel a LITTLE bad for Andie in the Anti Prom episode, she pretty much had a front row seat to Pacey truly being over her and completely in love with Joey.
Old 03-28-2020, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

I mean, I always understood Dawson being hurt. Him being upset that he was kept In the dark about what was going on. I could understand that, not that they owed him an explanation, but I still understood it. What I didn't understand was him not understanding that they weren't sneaking behind his back per say, more exploring their own feelings, making sure it was real and was gonna go somewhere, before involving everyone in their business. Had he not lost it and lashed out and instantly made himself Pacey's competitor and put so much pressure on Joey, I might have felt more sympathy for him.

I still don't think his anger really steamed from the fact that Dawson was thinking Pacey stole Joey, his true love, because he had Joey. He just never wanted her, until someone else did. I think it had more to do with Dawson watching his two best friends grow closer and grow up and venture out together, while he wanted to remain the same. I still think that is what made him the most bitter and he never let go of it.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 03-28-2020, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

I'll change my vote to 17 since it seems no on else will vote.

I always said I understand Dawson being hurt that Pacey and Joey were together. It's the overdramatic, selfish, b*tchy, douchey way he handled it. Especially being a huge ahole acting like Joey was his property and trying to have a pissing contest with Pacey over her. Completely immature and ridiculous. I also agree that Dawson wanted her when someone else did. He could move on but if Joey did he acted like his whole world was ending. Hypocritical baby that thinks the entire world revolves around him RME.
Old 03-28-2020, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I'll change my vote to 17 since it seems no on else will vote.

I always said I understand Dawson being hurt that Pacey and Joey were together. It's the overdramatic, selfish, b*tchy, douchey way he handled it. Especially being a huge ahole acting like Joey was his property and trying to have a pissing contest with Pacey over her. Completely immature and ridiculous. I also agree that Dawson wanted her when someone else did. He could move on but if Joey did he acted like his whole world was ending. Hypocritical baby that thinks the entire world revolves around him RME.
Agree with everything you said. He was hard to root for and I say that as someone who was actually a Dawson and Joey shipper during Season 1. For me they fell apart in Season 2, way before Pacey even came along and I lost all interest in Joey and Dawson, cause as soon as they go together, it went downhill quick. I could never see myself supporting them after Season 2. Then add his behavior from Season 3. It was just hard to root for him. Well for me, anyway.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 03-28-2020 at 06:33 PM
Old 03-28-2020, 06:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Andre deserved an excuse. As she was suffering from serious mentle health issues. But she was a catalyst for Paceys character development. Prepared him for Joey. Of course Joey was always looking for a excuse to not fully embrace Pacey. Dawson was her safety net. Her best and longest friendship. That had failed as a romantic dynamic.
Old 03-28-2020, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ku11 (View Post)
I think Andre deserved an excuse. As she was suffering from serious mentle health issues. But she was a catalyst for Paceys character development. Prepared him for Joey. Of course Joey was always looking for a excuse to not fully embrace Pacey. Dawson was her safety net. Her best and longest friendship. That had failed as a romantic dynamic.
Yep. Joey never could face what she really wanted, because of fear. I think Pacey's breaking up with her, did scare her a bit. Clearly, considering she brings it up more then a few times over Season 5 and Season 6. Then when they got locked in together at Kmart, she was so stand offish with him at first, but before the night was over, she was in his bed kissing him. You could tell it scared her, connecting with him again, because she started over analyzing everything before Eddie even came back. Then add in her jealousy when she was Pacey's secretary, of the woman who came to Pacey's office. That wasn't just jealousy, she was actually mad and bugged by that woman. I think all that scared her, because she could feel herself being pulled back in and Eddie came along and gave her the perfect excuse to flee.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

I still love "Sex and Violence" it's so hilarious lol.
Old 03-29-2020, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

I also love how when Pacey lost Dawson's money. Instead of running to Dawson, like she did in The Longest Day, she went to Pacey first this time and also clarified to him, when he said she should go run and help Dawson licks his wounds, like she always does.... that if she wanted to go back in that house, she would have went a long time ago.

Also, does anyone have a HQ version of this kiss from 4x01 Coming Home? I know it's different then actual kiss scene that aired in the actual episode. It's from The 4x03 Storm preview. I just love how she goes in with both hands. *SIGH*

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 03-29-2020 at 12:25 PM
Old 03-29-2020, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Disney

I always felt a little bad for Andi in the anti prom but not for Dawson. Andi finally accepted it and put her hurt aside because she wanted Pacey to be happy. Dawson was selfish and only cared about what made him happy in season 3.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

I love that kiss in "Coming Home," just another thing showing Joey is always more into kissing Pacey than she was with the other guy she was with.
Old 03-29-2020, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Thanks Butterfly85 for changing your vote.

#2 - 1
#17 - 3 - Eliminated

Best of Pacey and Joey: Episode Survivor Part 1 - Seasons 1 - 3

*Vote for your least favorite episode.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The episode will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.
Images and gifs only represent the episodes. Vote for whole episodes in regards to Pacey and Joey.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source, Dawsonscreek.tumblr, and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 7

1. 1x01 - Pilot

2. 1x02 - Dance

3. 1x03 - Kiss

4. 1x04 - Discovery

5. 1x06 - Baby
Eliminated - Round 4

6. 1X07 - Detention

7. 1x08 - Boyfriend

8. 1x10 - Double Date

9. 1x11 - The Scare
Eliminated - Round 1

10. 1x13 - Decisions

11. 2x16 - Be Careful What You Wish For
[Eliminated - Round 2

12. 2x22 - Parental Discretion Advised
Eliminated - Round 3

13. 3x01 - Like a Virgin

14. 3x02 - Homecoming

15. 3x03 - None of the Above

16. 3x04 - Home Movies

17. 3x06 Secret and Lies
Eliminated - Round 6

18. 3x07 - Escape From Witch Island
Eliminated - Round 5

19. 3x09 - Four to Tango

20. 3x12 - A Weekend In the Country

21. 3x13 - Northern Lights

22. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

23. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

24. 3x16 - To Green With Love

25. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

26. 3x18 - Neverland

27. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

28. 3x20 - The Longest Day

29. 3x21 - Show Me Love

30. 3x22 -The Anti-Prom

31. 3x23 - True Love

Old 03-29-2020, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I just did it since no one was breaking the tie. If people that don't usually vote see a tie but post in the thread, it would be cool to throw a vote in so we're not stuck in limbo. I didn't really mind letting 17 go if I had to. Voting for 2 again.
Old 03-29-2020, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Old 03-30-2020, 07:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I always felt a little bad for Andi in the anti prom but not for Dawson. Andi finally accepted it and put her hurt aside because she wanted Pacey to be happy. Dawson was selfish and only cared about what made him happy in season 3.
Yep. I think the least selfish he ever was, was finally backing off and telling her she was free at his parent's wedding. Poor Joey didn't want to destroy his friendship with Pacey any further, so she put her own feelings side, to be a peacekeeper. So he finally decided to be a semi adult (lets not forget him basically telling her it was gonna blow up in her face, still trying to be manipulative) but finally seeing that she wanted Pacey and encouraging her to go, was the only time he showed any signs of maturity. That didn't last long though, did it. Instead he asked her invasive questions about her sex life, etc.. kinda hard to root for someone like that (even when you know they're hurting too) because they can't put their own selfish feelings aside. He claimed he loved Joey, she was his bestfriend, etc.. but he just couldn't be happy for her. SMH
Old 03-30-2020, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#2 for me too.

#2 - 3. - Eliminated

Best of Pacey and Joey: Episode Survivor Part 1 - Seasons 1 - 3

*Vote for your least favorite episode.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The episode will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.
Images and gifs only represent the episodes. Vote for whole episodes in regards to Pacey and Joey.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source, Dawsonscreek.tumblr, and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 8

1. 1x01 - Pilot

2. 1x02 - Dance
Eliminated - Round 7

3. 1x03 - Kiss

4. 1x04 - Discovery

5. 1x06 - Baby
Eliminated - Round 4

6. 1X07 - Detention

7. 1x08 - Boyfriend

8. 1x10 - Double Date

9. 1x11 - The Scare