Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2018, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

There are just too many good moments between them. Another moment that kinda flys under the radar is, is when Joey was stressing about school and had to babysit Alexander and was left in charge of the B&B. Pacey ends up going to bat for her with her teacher and helps her study, which finally calms her down. The moment is so cute with Joey and Alexander, while Pacey helps her study, then Pacey leans down and gives her a sweet kiss. He really was so patient and perfect.

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 11-25-2018, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Does anyone know where to find a pic of Joey and Drue in 4x11 where she says Pacey is reckless and passionate?
Old 11-27-2018, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Oh gosh, I've been googling around for like 30 minutes but finally found something..

DRUE: So where’s your beau this evening? Is he gonna be frantically checking hospitals for you?
JOEY: He’s on a road trip with his sister.
DRUE: How do you stay in a relationship with someone who’s so different from you?
JOEY: We’re not that different.
DRUE: Oh please. You’re responsible and reasonable. He’s reckless and rash.
JOEY: Yeah, but part of his recklessness is, he’s constantly surprising me. And part of his rashness is that he’s intensely passionate. Those differences are important. They make for a richer relationship.
DRUE: Maybe in high school. But last I heard, Harvard wasn’t admitting the rash boyfriends as candidates to just keep the world’s cutest couple together.
JOEY: How would you like a broken nose to go along with that black eye?

Source
Old 11-27-2018, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

OMG, thanks so much. I'll add it to the Survivor and have it up later.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 11-27-2018 at 02:29 PM
Old 11-27-2018, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

No problem, it was a fun treasure hunt And take your time, thanks again for putting it together!
Old 11-27-2018, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

That moment was great! I love all their little moments that make them special.
I am an original”
Old 11-27-2018, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Best of Joey Complimenting and Defending Pacey Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite moment.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr , Dawson's Creek Source, and Dawsonscreek.tumblr, and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 1

1. 1x04 - Discovery

Joey: So if you're thinking of tracking him down just look for the guy with the brown hair and throbbing neck muscles.

2. 1x07 - Detention

3. 1x08 - Boyfriend

Joey: Pacey, I know I don’t say it enough, but you’re a really terrific friend.

4. 1x10 - Double Date

5. 3x03 - None of the Above

Joey: Pace--Dawson, what are you doing?
Pacey: It's my fault. I'm sorry.
Joey: Dawson, this has got to stop.

6. 3x03 - None of the Above

7. 3x04 - Home Movies

Pacey: So, what do you say?
Joey: True Love?
Pacey:Yeah, it’s my girls name. It’s kind of high on the schmaltz factor, huh?
Joey: Acutely, but sweet.

8. 3x08 - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

9. 3x14 - Crime and Punishment

10. 3X15 - To Green With Love

Joey: Pacey, you’re unbelievable. I mean, as soon as I think I have you all figured out, you go and you do something so outrageous and it completely challenges me in a way that no one else would even think of. In case I don’t say it enough.. Thank you.
Pacey: It’s about time, Potter. It’s about time.

11. 3x16 - A Cinderella Story

12. 3x20 - The Longest Day

Joey: You feel things, and you act on them. Pacey does the same thing. He's...Fearless.

13. 3x23 - True Love

14. 4x03 - Two Gentlemen of Capeside

Dawson: Pacey and I are not going to be friends again. End of story. I know everybody seems to think that it's time we made up, but that's not going to happen.
Joey: Well, since you did bring this up, why not?
Dawson: What's done is done.
Joey: After 10 years of friendship, what's done is done?
Dawson: No, after the greatest betrayal of my life, what's done is done.
Joey: Dawson, I was a part of that betrayal.

15. 4x09 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Joey: Your mom should get a medal.
Pacey: Mom? Really, why’s that?
Joey: Because she raised the perfect boy. And maybe things like that just tumble out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But the scary thing is; I think it’s true.

16. 4x10 - Self-reliance

Pacey: Ok, now I'm starting to get suspicious. What's going on?
Joey: I wanted to say thank you.
Pacey: For what?
Joey: The test. You got Mr. Kasdan to let me retake the test.
Pacey: I did? I mean, I know that I did, but I didn't know that it worked. This is great. So, how'd you do?
Joey: Oh, I go take it tomorrow after school, so, um... Tonight..

17. 4x11 - The Tao of Dawson

DRUE: So where’s your beau this evening? Is he gonna be frantically checking hospitals for you?
DRUE: How do you stay in a relationship with someone who’s so different from you?
JOEY: Yeah, but part of his recklessness is, he’s constantly surprising me. And part of his rashness is that he’s intensely passionate. Those differences are important. They make for a richer relationship.
DRUE: Maybe in high school. But last I heard, Harvard wasn’t admitting the rash boyfriends as candidates to just keep the world’s cutest couple together.

18. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

Joey: Mr. Witter, I really don't think Pacey will be dropping out. I think he's going to do great in college. Just you wait.

19. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Joey: “Pacey, this is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is about how when we go to the movies and you go and you buy popcorn you always make sure you bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. And this is about how just last week when we were at miniature golf, you took all of the shots first so I would know the correct path. You taught me how to drive. And last year at prom, you knew that the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. You kissed me first, sweetheart. The second time you counted to ten before doing it again just in case I wanted to stop you. You bought me a wall. We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready. So you have to ask now why I am? Pace, I’m gonna count to ten, and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to then you’re just gonna have to stop me… Ten, my love.”

20. 5x23 - Swan Song

Joey: You know what, pace? And don't take this the wrong way, but, well, despite your pension for sugar-coated cereals and Saturday morning cartoons, you may be the most adult person I know.

21. 6x14 - Clean and Sober

JOEY: Gratuitous purchases aside, I’m very impressed with you, Pace.
PACEY: Hey, you put any fool in a suit and he can change the world. Just look at trading places.
JOEY: It’s not the suits, and it’s not the high-tech toys. It’s how you got yourself to this place. I mean, look how far you’ve come.
PACEY: Not too far, I hope.
JOEY: Are you really worried about that?
PACEY: Of course. I’d like to think that I could get back to being the person I used to be, because, in my opinion, he was actually a pretty good guy.
JOEY: You still are, Pacey. You’ve always been this madcap genius just waiting for potential to kick in. It just so happened to kick into overdrive. I’m very proud of you.
PACEY: Thank you. That means a lot coming from you, Jo.

22. 6x24 - Must Come to an End

Joey: Yep. No suit and tie for you. This is definitely your calling.
Pacey: The man in the apron who's rooted-- who's cemented into Capeside.
Joey: Pace, what's with the life ennui?
Pacey: Well, come on, Dawson went off and conquered Hollywood, you ran away to Paris and New York, and I...
Joey: Well, I didn't run. I flew--coach.
Pacey: [Laughs] Regardless. I left this town for, what, a total of 2 years in my entire life?
Joey: Yeah, but, Pacey, you have a restaurant. It's what you love.
Pacey: Why couldn't I have a restaurant in Hollywood or New York?
Joey: Pacey, don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, I know that with everything that's going on right now, it's hard not to be, but...come on. You've really got it going on. You have a great life here.
Pacey: Yeah.

Old 11-27-2018, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Old 11-27-2018, 05:41 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Great survivor, and all the moments of Joey defending Pacey were so sweet and nice. I love how much she believes in him. Voting for 1.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Since I've been watching the reruns, you kinda pick up on things you may have missed the first go around at the start of P/J's romance. Like, from Pacey's POV it was obvious for some time, but with Joey, her feelings were a bit more subtle and sometimes flew under the radar, unless you really paid attention. Obviously we knew Joey was jealous during Four To Tango, even if she hasn't realized it, but I'm talking about other subtle things. Like when Joey and AJ were kissing and Joey pulled away and instantly said she promised a friend she'd meet him and wanted to leave. She meant going to meet Pacey at his play. The look on her face after their kiss, was like she knew it didn't feel right, cause maybe she was wanting to be kissing Pacey. afterall he is the first person that popped in her mind, after kissing the guy she claimed she liked. Like, being there with AJ, wasn't where she really wanted to be.
word. I noticed a lot of hints in Northern Lights that Joey had feelings for Pacey. Even when they are practicing the play, she acts a little nervous when it comes to the lovey dovey scenes. Even when she's standing at the mirror and he says if it doesn't work out with AJ, he'll be her shoulder to lean on. She was smiling. Someone points out she acts nervous when he talks about how she looks

Quote:
Posts: 22,533 ICA about the jail scene. Normally, joey wouldn't care about Pacey's comments, cause her heart wasn't in it, because she was fixated on Dawson. When she and Pacey started bonding, suddenly the comments started to hurt, because her heart was changing and Pacey caught on, which caused him to question why his comments were all of a sudden being taken seriously and gave her that look. Same with her reaction to finding out his arrangement with Dawson. When she said I thought we were and he said, thought we were what? The light bulb definitely went off for Pacey. Joey's little subtle "not so subtle" reactions and over reactions is what eventually helped Pacey to get the confidence up to kiss her. He picked up on her "not so subtle" feelings that had been building.
agree. Even when she's talking to Andie about Pacey and she says she sounds a lot like her before they dated, she has this look like she's thinking about what she said before Doug shows up. When he shows up at the end, she gets all nervous and blushy around him. I think Pacey takes a notice of all these moments because he says "you can't keep doing this to me" All the way back to FTT, he says "You did overreact, didn't you"

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 11-28-2018, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great survivor! #1
I am an original”
Old 11-28-2018, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#1 - 3 - Eliminated

Best of Joey Complimenting and Defending Pacey Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite moment.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr , Dawson's Creek Source, and Dawsonscreek.tumblr, and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 2

1. 1x04 - Discovery
Eliminated - Round 1

2. 1x07 - Detention

3. 1x08 - Boyfriend

Joey: Pacey, I know I don’t say it enough, but you’re a really terrific friend.

4. 1x10 - Double Date

5. 3x03 - None of the Above

Joey: Pace--Dawson, what are you doing?
Pacey: It's my fault. I'm sorry.
Joey: Dawson, this has got to stop.

6. 3x03 - None of the Above

7. 3x04 - Home Movies

Pacey: So, what do you say?
Joey: True Love?
Pacey:Yeah, it’s my girls name. It’s kind of high on the schmaltz factor, huh?
Joey: Acutely, but sweet.

8. 3x08 - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

9. 3x14 - Crime and Punishment

10. 3X15 - To Green With Love

Joey: Pacey, you’re unbelievable. I mean, as soon as I think I have you all figured out, you go and you do something so outrageous and it completely challenges me in a way that no one else would even think of. In case I don’t say it enough.. Thank you.
Pacey: It’s about time, Potter. It’s about time.

11. 3x16 - A Cinderella Story

12. 3x20 - The Longest Day

Joey: You feel things, and you act on them. Pacey does the same thing. He's...Fearless.

13. 3x23 - True Love

14. 4x03 - Two Gentlemen of Capeside

Dawson: Pacey and I are not going to be friends again. End of story. I know everybody seems to think that it's time we made up, but that's not going to happen.
Joey: Well, since you did bring this up, why not?
Dawson: What's done is done.
Joey: After 10 years of friendship, what's done is done?
Dawson: No, after the greatest betrayal of my life, what's done is done.
Joey: Dawson, I was a part of that betrayal.

15. 4x09 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Joey: Your mom should get a medal.
Pacey: Mom? Really, why’s that?
Joey: Because she raised the perfect boy. And maybe things like that just tumble out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But the scary thing is; I think it’s true.

16. 4x10 - Self-reliance

Pacey: Ok, now I'm starting to get suspicious. What's going on?
Joey: I wanted to say thank you.
Pacey: For what?
Joey: The test. You got Mr. Kasdan to let me retake the test.
Pacey: I did? I mean, I know that I did, but I didn't know that it worked. This is great. So, how'd you do?
Joey: Oh, I go take it tomorrow after school, so, um... Tonight..

17. 4x11 - The Tao of Dawson

18. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

Joey: Mr. Witter, I really don't think Pacey will be dropping out. I think he's going to do great in college. Just you wait.

19. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Joey: “Pacey, this is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is about how when we go to the movies and you go and you buy popcorn you always make sure you bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. And this is about how just last week when we were at miniature golf, you took all of the shots first so I would know the correct path. You taught me how to drive. And last year at prom, you knew that the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. You kissed me first, sweetheart. The second time you counted to ten before doing it again just in case I wanted to stop you. You bought me a wall. We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready. So you have to ask now why I am? Pace, I’m gonna count to ten, and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to then you’re just gonna have to stop me… Ten, my love.”

20. 5x23 - Swan Song

Joey: You know what, pace? And don't take this the wrong way, but, well, despite your pension for sugar-coated cereals and Saturday morning cartoons, you may be the most adult person I know.

21. 6x14 - Clean and Sober

JOEY: Gratuitous purchases aside, I’m very impressed with you, Pace.
PACEY: Hey, you put any fool in a suit and he can change the world. Just look at trading places.
JOEY: It’s not the suits, and it’s not the high-tech toys. It’s how you got yourself to this place. I mean, look how far you’ve come.
PACEY: Not too far, I hope.
JOEY: Are you really worried about that?
PACEY: Of course. I’d like to think that I could get back to being the person I used to be, because, in my opinion, he was actually a pretty good guy.
JOEY: You still are, Pacey. You’ve always been this madcap genius just waiting for potential to kick in. It just so happened to kick into overdrive. I’m very proud of you.
PACEY: Thank you. That means a lot coming from you, Jo.

22. 6x24 - Must Come to an End

Joey: Yep. No suit and tie for you. This is definitely your calling.
Pacey: The man in the apron who's rooted-- who's cemented into Capeside.
Joey: Pace, what's with the life ennui?
Pacey: Well, come on, Dawson went off and conquered Hollywood, you ran away to Paris and New York, and I...
Joey: Well, I didn't run. I flew--coach.
Pacey: [Laughs] Regardless. I left this town for, what, a total of 2 years in my entire life?
Joey: Yeah, but, Pacey, you have a restaurant. It's what you love.
Pacey: Why couldn't I have a restaurant in Hollywood or New York?
Joey: Pacey, don't be so hard on yourself. I mean, I know that with everything that's going on right now, it's hard not to be, but...come on. You've really got it going on. You have a great life here.
Pacey: Yeah.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Old 11-28-2018, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

#3 because she was drunk and probably didn't mean it/forgot about it
Old 11-28-2018, 08:23 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I feel it was showing she subconsciously had feelings for him and alcohol is a truth serum IMO lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread