Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I guess I'll go with #27 and it's been a couple days.

#22 - 2
#27 - 3 - Eliminated

_______

The Physical Part 3: How Pacey Touched Joey Survivor

Season 4 - 6

*Vote for your least favorite moment.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has four votes or after a couple days.
The winner of Part 2 will compete against the other winners in an Ultimate Survivor.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source,Joshua Jackson Network | Your place for all things Joshua Jackson, star of Fringe and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 26

1. 4x13 - Hopeless
Eliminated - Round 16

2. 4x13 - Hopeless
Eliminated - Round 6

3. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale
Eliminated - Round 15

4. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

5. 4x15 - Four Stories
Eliminated - Round 13

6. 4x15 - Four Stories
Eliminated - Round 12

7. 4x16 - Mind Games
Eliminated - Round 10

8. 4x16 - Mind Games
Eliminated - Round 3

9. 4x17 - Admissions
Eliminated - Round 21

10. 4x17 - Admissions
Eliminated - Round 18

11. 4x17 - Admissions
Eliminated - Round 7

12. 4x21 - Separation Anxiety
Eliminated - Round 19

13. 5x03 - Capeside Revisited
Eliminated - Round 5

14. 5x10 - Appetite For Destruction
Eliminated - Round 9

15. 5x11 - Something Wild
Eliminated - Round 4

16. 6x14 - Clean and Sober
Eliminated - Round 24

17. 6x15 - Castaways
Eliminated - Round 1

18. 6x15 - Castaways
Eliminated - Round 17

19. 6x15 - Castaways
Eliminated - Round 20

20. 6x17 - Sex and Violence
Eliminated - Round 11

21. 6x17 - Sex and Violence
Eliminated - Round 14

22. 6x17 - Sex and Violence

23. 6x17 - Sex and Violence
Eliminated - Round 2

24. 6x18 - Love Bites
Eliminated - Round 8

25. 6x23 - All Good Things...
Eliminated - Round 22

26. 6x23 - All Good Things...

27. 6x24 - ...Must Come To an End
Eliminated - Round 25

28. 6x24 - ...Must Come To an End

Eliminated - Round 23

Old 09-13-2018, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Old 09-13-2018, 01:03 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

26. I love that kiss but the one in 22 is so much hotter and their both so into it and I love the way Joey is grabbing onto Pacey like she can't enough. 4 is untouchable for me of course.
Old 09-13-2018, 07:26 PM
Master Fan

Icon by Christina
Old 09-14-2018, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'll go with #26 too.

#4 - 1
#22 -1
#26 -2
Old 09-15-2018, 03:42 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Has anyone noticed the Anti PJ thread gets more attention than the Pacey/Andie and Dawson/Joey thread (not too much but still more than those two couple threads) It just shows even the people that are still bitter 15 years later about Pacey and Joey ending up together still do nothing but talk about them and that they are the couple of the show. Never seen D/J or P/A get as much attention as P/J, whether it's positive or negative. Hate always wins over indifference, and that seems to be the case with D/J and P/A. No one cares zzz but P/J? You care one way or the other lol.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Has anyone noticed the Anti PJ thread gets more attention than the Pacey/Andie and Dawson/Joey thread (not too much but still more than those two couple threads) It just shows even the people that are still bitter 15 years later about Pacey and Joey ending up together still do nothing but talk about them and that they are the couple of the show. Never seen D/J or P/A get as much attention as P/J, whether it's positive or negative. Hate always wins over indifference, and that seems to be the case with D/J and P/A. No one cares zzz but P/J? You care one way or the other lol.
It would be nice to see the Dawson/Joey and Pacey/Andie Threads have more conversations. I prefer to show the love than show the hate.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-15-2018, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
It would be nice to see the Dawson/Joey and Pacey/Andie Threads have more conversations. I prefer to show the love than show the hate.
I have to agree with you, I hate seeing the negativity.

I am an original”
Old 09-15-2018, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
yeah, we got our endgame and it was the more popular ship so PJers don't have too much to complain about, really. I don't think the anti-dj thread has been updated in a really long time. We're living in our post-canon world, happy that PJ are together.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:24 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I just think it's hilarious some rather make passive aggressive comments about P/J then talk about the couples they claim to love in the positive P/A and D/J threads, just something I noticed. I did just post in the anti DJ thread but only cause it hasn't been posted in in a long time but like I said there, in general I don't care about D/J. I won't always be in there. I'm glad this thread gets the most love and we always have these fun survivors in them too. No time to hate D/J zzz. In general, I was just saying even if it's negative or this positive thread, once again P/J gets the most talk and traffic on here. It's why their the most popular pairing on the show and to this day as well.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkson_fan (View Post)
yeah, we got our endgame and it was the more popular ship so PJers don't have too much to complain about, really. I don't think the anti-dj thread has been updated in a really long time. We're living in our post-canon world, happy that PJ are together.
I can understand their disappointment, but it would be nice to see that expressed more in the Appreciation Threads than the Anti Threads.

I wonder how we all would have felt if PJo weren't endgame, we would probably be a little bitter too, so I get I get it. Funny thing is though is that I'm usually a shipper for the couples that do end up being endgame. It was the same for TVD too, I picked the right side from the very beginning even before there was any hint of a Delena pairing.

I don't want to vote this round because it's super hard, I'm hoping someone else will make that decision for me, but if I see no movement by tomorrow, then I will vote.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I will post the last round tomorrow, then we have to vote between the 3 parts.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 09-16-2018 at 04:26 PM
Old 09-16-2018, 01:10 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I would of hated if P/J didn't end up together but I definitely wouldn't still be complaining or bitter about it FIFTEEN years later, I think that's ridiculous. I had many couples I loved not end up together on shows I watched (one of the biggest being Oz/Willow from BTVS) and of course you still wonder what could of been but at the same time, I'm over it. It is what it is. I usually just appreciate and continue to love the great moments and the journey. If P/J didn't end up together it still would of been a hell of a love story. Their love story in S3 and relationship in S4 was amazing, so I would of been good. I'm glad they were endgame since most couples I loved didn't get that, so I'm glad I got a happy ending with one of them.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I usually just appreciate and continue to love the great moments and the journey. If P/J didn't end up together it still would of been a hell of a love story. Their love story in S3 and relationship in S4 was amazing, so I would of been good. I'm glad they were endgame since most couples I loved didn't get that, so I'm glad I got a happy ending with one of them.
As much as I was hoping for them to get back together throughout S5 and S6, I think I still would have loved the show and would still watch it over and over like I do know. And you are right that it was one hell of a love story, there is no denying that at all.

I said I would vote today if there was no movement, so I'm going to vote out #22.

Old 09-17-2018, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#4 - 1
#22 -2
#26 -3 - Eliminated
_______

Please vote for your favorite this round.

The Physical Part 3: How Pacey Touched Joey Survivor

Season 4 - 6

*Vote for your favorite moment.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The moment will be the winner when it has four votes or after a couple days.
The winner of Part 2 will compete against the other winners in an Ultimate Survivor.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source,Joshua Jackson Network | Your place for all things Joshua Jackson, star of Fringe and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 27

4. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

22. 6x17 - Sex and Violence