Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#5 - 4 - Eliminated

#32 - 2

Pacey Loves Joey Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite moment.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The comment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source, and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 17

I. 1x10 - Double Date
Eliminated - Round 2

2. 1x10 - Double Date
Eliminated - Round 1

3. 3x09 - Four To Tango
Eliminated Round 10

4. 3x12 - Weekend in the Country

Grams: You know you love someone when you can spend the entire night just sitting by the fire watching them sleep.

5. 3x13 - Northern Lights
Eliminated - Round 16

6. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

Doug: So what is it, a girl or something?
Pacey: What?
Doug: Okay, so it’s a girl. Who is she?
Pacey: Do you know what, Dougie? It’s really not that important, okay?
Doug: Okay. (goes to leave)
Pacey: I’ll tell you something, though… She is really, really, annoying!
Doug: Yeah?
Pacey: Yeah, I mean, this girl is amazing. There is not a single subject on the face of the planet that she doesn’t have an opinion about. It’s mind boggling.
Doug: Well, that certainly sounds like a nightmare.
Pacey: Well, no, I mean… It’s not quite like that. I mean, you gotta understand that the girl’s really smart, so she’s usually right and when she argues, it comes from this really beautiful, pure place. So, I mean, how can you fight against that, you know? Especially if you’re a smart ass like me.
Doug: Is she pretty?
Pacey: Yeah, she is pretty. She is very, very pretty. She’s actually the kind of pretty that gives you butterflies, you know what I mean?
Doug: Yeah, never lose the butterflies.

7. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment
Eliminated - Round 4

8. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment
Eliminated - Round 5

9. 3x16 - To Green With Love
Eliminated - Round 12

10. 3x16 - To Green With Love

11. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

12. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

13. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated - Round 6

14. 3x21 - Show Me Love
Eliminated - Round 13

15. 3x22 - The Anti-Prom

JOEY: I’ve been meaning to ask you something all night, Pacey. Would you like to dance with me?
PACEY: Yes.

PACEY: How come this feels so right?
JOEY: I think it was those dance lessons.
PACEY: Where did you get those? They’re not you.
JOEY: Why, because I’m just a poor tomboy? Or because Dawson gave them to me?
PACEY: Neither. See this? This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
JOEY: It’s my mom’s bracelet.
PACEY: I know.
JOEY: How do you know?
PACEY: Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallways at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, ‘Look, Pacey… I just found my mother’s bracelet this morning so why don’t you cut me some slack.’
JOEY: You remember that?
PACEY: I remember everything.

16. 3x23 - True Love

Pacey: It is not easy work finishing things off.
Joey: Pacey, what does this mean?
Pacey: It means you were right. That my leaving would be giving up on you. And I’m not quite prepared to do that just yet. But it also means that I need to know that you’re not quite prepared to give up me yet either. So, all that being siad, I refer to the wall. With its’ hastily yet adoringly written SOS which I guess kinda speaks for itself. I spent and hour and a half staring at this half-painted wall after we talked last night. Just staring and thinking. So, the way I figure it, it’s your turn to stare now.

17. 4x02 - Falling Down
Eliminated - Round 15

18. 4x04 - Future Tense

19. 4x19 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Eliminated - Round 8

20. 4x19 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Walter: Hi, Joey. Joey: Uh, hi, Mr. Kubelik, um... I'm sorry, I... I think I need to apologize. Walter: Really? Whatever for?
Joey: Well, I think I blew it tonight. And it's just, um, this is kind of a whole new world for me, and I, um, I don't really know what to do or what to say, and I know that I don't fit in very well—
Walter: Joey, you didn't blow anything. Your academic record stands on its own. You're a stunningly bright young lady. No one is grading you on your social skills. Be that as it may, you couldn't ask for a better character witness than that boyfriend of yours. Seriously. He just talked the Dean's ear off, all about you. How you've changed him, how you've helped him. How he couldn't imagine a better life than one with you by his side. What a rare gift, to have someone say such things about you.

21. 4x09 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Pacey: Did it ever occur to you that maybe I was doing all that for you?
Joey: And how exactly do I benefit from your distortion of the truth?
Pacey: Well, maybe.. I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes just for one night. To see this girl, this woman, who has more class, and intelligence, and beauty, and grace than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But really scary thing is, I think that they’re true.

22. 4x10 - Self-Reliance
Eliminated - Round 7

23. 4x13 - Hopeless
Eliminated - Round 9

24. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Anna: I don't understand. It's just sex. It's not that big of a deal. We're all adults, so—
Pacey: [laughs] No, we're not adults. We're not even close to being adults, and it is that big a deal. I have someone that I want to be with for more than just one night. So...The thought of losing her or hurting her... It's not even a consideration. For me it's not about wanting to have sex. It's about wanting to share the most intimate thing that you can possibly share with someone... No matter how long you have to wait. So I'm really sorry if I gave you the wrong idea.

25. 4x15 - Four Stories
Eliminated - Round 11

26. 4x22 - The Graduate
Eliminated - Round 3

27. 4x22 - The Graduate

Pacey: So, hypothetically speaking, if I were lucky enough one day to find myself owning a sailboat again, and I would ask the woman I love to go sailing with me, would she?
Joey: You wouldn’t have to ask, Pace.

28. 6x14 - Clean and Sober

Pacey: What you said earlier was right. I never did. How could I? Just look at you.
Joey: You know what else we never did?
*they kiss*
Joey: Your turn now.
Pacey: Sweet dreams, Joey.

29. 6x15 - Castaways

Pacey: It would be fair to say that I haven’t been feeling all that friendly towards you lately.
Joey: You’ve been feeling more than friendly?
Pacey: Yes.
Joey: And the only way you could express that was to pick a fight with me?
Pacey: I suppose the answer to that would also be yes.
Joey: Why is that exactly?
Pacey: I do not know.
Joey: Well, you must know something.
Pacey: What I know is that, you and I were one of the few things, perhaps, the only thing that ever made total and complete sense in my life. That’s what I know.

30. 6x18 - Love Bites
Eliminated - Round 14

31. 6x24 - Must Come To an End

Joey: You have a great life here.
Pacey: I just wish that I could feel that.
Joey: You don’t?
Pacey: Well, I didn’t. Until you came breezing through my door again.
Joey: Uh-oh.
Pacey: There’s no need to bolt, I’m just saying thank you. You reminded me of what I’m capable of feeling. It’s like I was walking around seeing my life through a smudged window, and then I saw you and the smudges were gone, the window was clean.

32. 6x24 - Must Come To an End

JEN: I recognize a Joey trance when I see it.
PACEY: It is definitely nice to have her back around again.
JEN: Do you feel the sparks?
PACEY: Well, you can never really deny the sparks between the two of us. When she’s around, I just feel more, I feel more alive. I think people underestimate how important that is.
JEN: I think they overestimate it, too. I mean, as much as you want to, you can’t rely on someone else to make you feel alive. It’s an inside job.
PACEY: True.
JEN: So, do you plan on borrowing her or stealing her from your best friend?
PACEY: Well, I’m hoping that it’s a little different now and maybe we’ve moved beyond that.
JEN: I just want the 3 of you to stay friends. And I hope you stay in touch. Never forget what you mean to each other and the effect that you’ve had on each other’s lives. So friendship can really never be over or underestimated.

33. 6x24 - Must Come To an End

Old 05-27-2018, 01:10 PM
Extreme Fan

4 again!
Old 05-27-2018, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Old 05-27-2018, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Old 05-27-2018, 04:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 05-28-2018, 02:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is getting so hard, but 27 for me as well.
Old 05-28-2018, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

27 for me too

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-28-2018, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#4 - 1
#27 - 4 - Eliminated

#32 - 1

Pacey Loves Joey Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite moment.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The comment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source, and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 18

I. 1x10 - Double Date
Eliminated - Round 2

2. 1x10 - Double Date
Eliminated - Round 1

3. 3x09 - Four To Tango
Eliminated Round 10

4. 3x12 - Weekend in the Country

Grams: You know you love someone when you can spend the entire night just sitting by the fire watching them sleep.

5. 3x13 - Northern Lights
Eliminated - Round 16

6. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

Doug: So what is it, a girl or something?
Pacey: What?
Doug: Okay, so it’s a girl. Who is she?
Pacey: Do you know what, Dougie? It’s really not that important, okay?
Doug: Okay. (goes to leave)
Pacey: I’ll tell you something, though… She is really, really, annoying!
Doug: Yeah?
Pacey: Yeah, I mean, this girl is amazing. There is not a single subject on the face of the planet that she doesn’t have an opinion about. It’s mind boggling.
Doug: Well, that certainly sounds like a nightmare.
Pacey: Well, no, I mean… It’s not quite like that. I mean, you gotta understand that the girl’s really smart, so she’s usually right and when she argues, it comes from this really beautiful, pure place. So, I mean, how can you fight against that, you know? Especially if you’re a smart ass like me.
Doug: Is she pretty?
Pacey: Yeah, she is pretty. She is very, very pretty. She’s actually the kind of pretty that gives you butterflies, you know what I mean?
Doug: Yeah, never lose the butterflies.

7. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment
Eliminated - Round 4

8. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment
Eliminated - Round 5

9. 3x16 - To Green With Love
Eliminated - Round 12

10. 3x16 - To Green With Love

11. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

12. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

13. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated - Round 6

14. 3x21 - Show Me Love
Eliminated - Round 13

15. 3x22 - The Anti-Prom

JOEY: I’ve been meaning to ask you something all night, Pacey. Would you like to dance with me?
PACEY: Yes.

PACEY: How come this feels so right?
JOEY: I think it was those dance lessons.
PACEY: Where did you get those? They’re not you.
JOEY: Why, because I’m just a poor tomboy? Or because Dawson gave them to me?
PACEY: Neither. See this? This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
JOEY: It’s my mom’s bracelet.
PACEY: I know.
JOEY: How do you know?
PACEY: Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallways at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, ‘Look, Pacey… I just found my mother’s bracelet this morning so why don’t you cut me some slack.’
JOEY: You remember that?
PACEY: I remember everything.

16. 3x23 - True Love

Pacey: It is not easy work finishing things off.
Joey: Pacey, what does this mean?
Pacey: It means you were right. That my leaving would be giving up on you. And I’m not quite prepared to do that just yet. But it also means that I need to know that you’re not quite prepared to give up me yet either. So, all that being siad, I refer to the wall. With its’ hastily yet adoringly written SOS which I guess kinda speaks for itself. I spent and hour and a half staring at this half-painted wall after we talked last night. Just staring and thinking. So, the way I figure it, it’s your turn to stare now.

17. 4x02 - Falling Down
Eliminated - Round 15

18. 4x04 - Future Tense

19. 4x19 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Eliminated - Round 8

20. 4x19 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Walter: Hi, Joey. Joey: Uh, hi, Mr. Kubelik, um... I'm sorry, I... I think I need to apologize. Walter: Really? Whatever for?
Joey: Well, I think I blew it tonight. And it's just, um, this is kind of a whole new world for me, and I, um, I don't really know what to do or what to say, and I know that I don't fit in very well—
Walter: Joey, you didn't blow anything. Your academic record stands on its own. You're a stunningly bright young lady. No one is grading you on your social skills. Be that as it may, you couldn't ask for a better character witness than that boyfriend of yours. Seriously. He just talked the Dean's ear off, all about you. How you've changed him, how you've helped him. How he couldn't imagine a better life than one with you by his side. What a rare gift, to have someone say such things about you.

21. 4x09 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Pacey: Did it ever occur to you that maybe I was doing all that for you?
Joey: And how exactly do I benefit from your distortion of the truth?
Pacey: Well, maybe.. I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes just for one night. To see this girl, this woman, who has more class, and intelligence, and beauty, and grace than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But really scary thing is, I think that they’re true.

22. 4x10 - Self-Reliance
Eliminated - Round 7

23. 4x13 - Hopeless
Eliminated - Round 9

24. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Anna: I don't understand. It's just sex. It's not that big of a deal. We're all adults, so—
Pacey: [laughs] No, we're not adults. We're not even close to being adults, and it is that big a deal. I have someone that I want to be with for more than just one night. So...The thought of losing her or hurting her... It's not even a consideration. For me it's not about wanting to have sex. It's about wanting to share the most intimate thing that you can possibly share with someone... No matter how long you have to wait. So I'm really sorry if I gave you the wrong idea.

25. 4x15 - Four Stories
Eliminated - Round 11

26. 4x22 - The Graduate
Eliminated - Round 3

27. 4x22 - The Graduate
Eliminated - Round17

28. 6x14 - Clean and Sober

Pacey: What you said earlier was right. I never did. How could I? Just look at you.
Joey: You know what else we never did?
*they kiss*
Joey: Your turn now.
Pacey: Sweet dreams, Joey.

29. 6x15 - Castaways

Pacey: It would be fair to say that I haven’t been feeling all that friendly towards you lately.
Joey: You’ve been feeling more than friendly?
Pacey: Yes.
Joey: And the only way you could express that was to pick a fight with me?
Pacey: I suppose the answer to that would also be yes.
Joey: Why is that exactly?
Pacey: I do not know.
Joey: Well, you must know something.
Pacey: What I know is that, you and I were one of the few things, perhaps, the only thing that ever made total and complete sense in my life. That’s what I know.

30. 6x18 - Love Bites
Eliminated - Round 14

31. 6x24 - Must Come To an End

Joey: You have a great life here.
Pacey: I just wish that I could feel that.
Joey: You don’t?
Pacey: Well, I didn’t. Until you came breezing through my door again.
Joey: Uh-oh.
Pacey: There’s no need to bolt, I’m just saying thank you. You reminded me of what I’m capable of feeling. It’s like I was walking around seeing my life through a smudged window, and then I saw you and the smudges were gone, the window was clean.

32. 6x24 - Must Come To an End

JEN: I recognize a Joey trance when I see it.
PACEY: It is definitely nice to have her back around again.
JEN: Do you feel the sparks?
PACEY: Well, you can never really deny the sparks between the two of us. When she’s around, I just feel more, I feel more alive. I think people underestimate how important that is.
JEN: I think they overestimate it, too. I mean, as much as you want to, you can’t rely on someone else to make you feel alive. It’s an inside job.
PACEY: True.
JEN: So, do you plan on borrowing her or stealing her from your best friend?
PACEY: Well, I’m hoping that it’s a little different now and maybe we’ve moved beyond that.
JEN: I just want the 3 of you to stay friends. And I hope you stay in touch. Never forget what you mean to each other and the effect that you’ve had on each other’s lives. So friendship can really never be over or underestimated.

33. 6x24 - Must Come To an End

Old 05-28-2018, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Old 05-28-2018, 12:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 05-28-2018, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Dang, I don't really know what to vote for but I guess I'll go with 16 compared to the others.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top