Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2018, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for a Pacey loves Joey Survivor.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 04-29-2018, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'll work on it this week.
Old 04-29-2018, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I'll work on it this week.
No rush, but still looking forward to it.

I have to confess something. I know it's all a load of crap about Josh and Katie, but when I was at the checkout yesterday, I picked up the copy of Star Magazine with them on the cover. I just couldn't resist myself.

Old 04-29-2018, 10:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Looking forward to the next survivor.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
No rush, but still looking forward to it.

I have to confess something. I know it's all a load of crap about Josh and Katie, but when I was at the checkout yesterday, I picked up the copy of Star Magazine with them on the cover. I just couldn't resist myself.
I don't blame you.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Joey Loves Pacey Survivor

*** The Winner ***
23. A Winter's Tale (4x14)

(Interior of the cabin. Joey is brushing her hair at the mirror.)
Pacey: May I?
Joey: Sure. (Pacey takes the brush and slowly brushes Joey’s hair) Pace? …Do you still have your wallet?
Pacey: I thought we were done talking about that.
Joey (slowly taking the brush from him and setting it down): We are.
Pacey (wrapping his arms around her and digging into his wallet): You wanna throw it away?
Joey: I wanna throw the wrapper away.
Pacey (stares at her in surprise, and then says with a small laugh): If this is about what I was—
Joey (intently): Pacey, this is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is about how when we go to the movies and you go to buy popcorn you always make sure to bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. This is about how just last week when we were at miniature golf you took all the shots first so I know the correct path.
Pacey: Oh I was just—
Joey (unbuttoning Pacey’s shirt): You taught me to drive. And last year at prom you knew the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. (Joey looks up at him and says tenderly) You kissed me first, sweetheart. And the second time you counted to ten before doing it again just in case I wanted to stop you. (Joey peels his shirt from his shoulders.) You bought me a wall. (She kisses his fingers.)
Pacey: I didn’t buy it, so much as I—
Joey: We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready. (Joey pulls his undershirt up and over his head.) Do you have to ask me now why I am? (Pacey gazes lovingly at her and brushes her hair out of her face. Their fingers intertwine. Joey whispers) Pace… I’m gonna count to ten, and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to, then you’re just gonna have to stop me. (They stare into each other’s eyes. She slides her fingers up his arm and lightly rests her hand on his chest.) Ten, my love. (She begins kissing him.)

All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source, and belong to their respective owners.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Awww can't wait for the next Survivor, thanks Christina.

And thanks Azaiya for this one, I loved it
Old 04-30-2018, 03:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

You're welcome, it was my pleasure!

As the "apex" of the triangle, if you will, Joey had a romantic link to both Dawson and Pacey. But I don't think anyone can doubt who is Joey's real love. She was fully invested in her relationship with Pacey, unlike with any of her others. I love that despite the fact that Kevin Williamson went in there fully intending to put Dawson and Joey together, it didn't feel right because according to him, "It wasn't that show anymore." And it wasn't because the writers changed the characters. Their personalities didn't change. Their love wasn't forced. It just made complete sense. Like Pacey said.

Yes, the Pacey Loves Joey Survivor will be good. I'm excited for it too, thank you Christina!
Old 04-30-2018, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really is hard to beat A Winter's Tale when it shows up in a Survivor.

Old 05-01-2018, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Heh, I would have gone with the ending of Coming Home, I just love the driving stick part of the speech. So funny and genuine. With winter's tale, I'm just sort of irritated at the scenes that came previously so I don't enjoy that part as much as I probably should.

Last edited by Sandy K; 05-01-2018 at 05:11 AM
Old 05-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

I know what you mean, Sandy K. I have my issues with A Winter's Tale for the same reason, but I've gotten quite adept at blocking out ridiculous things in Season 4. I also love the end of Coming Home. I was truly shocked that it didn't last longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
It really is hard to beat A Winter's Tale when it shows up in a Survivor.
Just like the "I remember everything" line! I love that scene but not as much as everyone else, it seems. I am willing to bet that it will win the Pacey Loves Joey Survivor.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

There'll be a few moments in the Pacey Loves Joey Survivor that intersect with the Joey Loves Pacey Survivor, but I will focus on Pacey's love for Joey in those scenes such as Pacey saying, "The Simple act of being in love with you is enough for me."
Old 05-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

There are parts in Winter's Tale where Joey gets on my nerves but overall I love the episode. Besides her speech about why she wants to sleep with Pacey, I also love their scene before that where he turns down that thirsty tramp and Joey says she was listening long enough to realize why she loves him and why every part of her loves him. As for the next Survivor, yeah if "I remember everything" is there that will probably be the winner lol but it's such a great moment it's understandable. In most survivors I've voted for that I think but when it was against SK with ten, I usually voted for the latter and lost lol.
Old 05-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not going to predict a winner just yet. We could surprise ourselves you know.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

I can already predict the winner

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread