Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
This moment is forever iconic.

The chem. in that gif!

♥Kate Mansi♥

Daytime Emmy Winner

Old 03-02-2018, 11:30 AM
New Fan

I'm bingeing the show for the first time. I've only ever seen a handful of episodes about 10 years ago. I'm currently in the middle of season 5 and am missing the PJ love so badly!
Old 03-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinna (View Post)
I'm bingeing the show for the first time. I've only ever seen a handful of episodes about 10 years ago. I'm currently in the middle of season 5 and am missing the PJ love so badly!
Welcome to the DC !

Yeah, Season 5 sucks for PJ lovers.
Old 03-02-2018, 04:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I love their evolving banter. Remember that scene at the beginning of "Falling Down" when he teases him about being a gas attendant and he calls her a hussy.
I love that. In earlier seasons that would have been an actual insult, with that biting tone of hers, and Pacey would have come back with something equally as insulting, because that was what they did earlier on. But her tone is teasing and he takes it that way because he knows she isn't serious. He knows she loves him.

Like I know he had a lot of insecurities about Dawson and everything, but I think he knew she loved him, especially with her choosing him. Now about how much she loved him, I bet he was still insecure and not sure on. But he knew, so he didn't take it seriously. And it was just a cute bantery moment between them without the heat behind it. They were still them, even in a loving relationship.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love that. In earlier seasons that would have been an actual insult, with that biting tone of hers, and Pacey would have come back with something equally as insulting, because that was what they did earlier on. But her tone is teasing and he takes it that way because he knows she isn't serious. He knows she loves him.
agree. They were smiling when they said it to each other. I think they liked teasing each other. Even in season 5 when he teases her about how she's going to check her grades the minute she gets back to campus, she acts like she doesn't care. When she sees him later, she's like "You got my message.' He's like "4.0, better luck next time" which showed she wanted him to tease her about checking her grades

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-03-2018, 07:44 AM
Extreme Fan

I feel like the first half of s6 is even worse than s5 for PJ.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I feel like the first half of s6 is even worse than s5 for PJ.
I agree, because aside from 6x01 they have no interactions until 6x10 and even then that's a little iffy because it's more that they sit next to each other and Audrey talks about them. So it's really not until 6x14 that they even truly interact again on screen. That's a lot of eps of nothing.

At least in season 5, as little interactions as there were, they never went practically half the season without interacting.
Old 03-03-2018, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkson_fan (View Post)
I agree, because aside from 6x01 they have no interactions until 6x10 and even then that's a little iffy because it's more that they sit next to each other and Audrey talks about them. So it's really not until 6x14 that they even truly interact again on screen. That's a lot of eps of nothing.

At least in season 5, as little interactions as there were, they never went practically half the season without interacting.
i have to agree, even though they tried to make up for the lack of PJ with Castaways, it still didn't feel like enough.
Old 03-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Addicted Fan

At the end of the day, both seasons suck IMO. It's been years since I watched both so I don't remember much (the only ones fresh in my mind are the S6 P/J episodes and the series finale) S1-4 are the best seasons, with S3 being the best IMO. I'm just glad in S6 they reunited for a few episodes, then ended the show together.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinna (View Post)
Welcome to the DC Board and to

Glad to hear you are watching DC over again. I've watched it many many times, I've lost count now how many times I've watched the series and then of course there are certain seasons I've watched more than others. I am currently re-watching S3, well I guess technically I just finished watching it because I watched the last episode last night.

What made you decide to watch it again and what made you decide to join us here?
Old 03-04-2018, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Disney

I think season 3 will forever be the best one for Pacey/Joey.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I think season 3 will forever be the best one for Pacey/Joey.
Without question.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love S3 too, but there are some really great PJo moments in S4 as well which I love.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:33 AM
Extreme Fan

I like s4 up to about episode 17 and if i skip the birth control one.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I like s4 up to about episode 17 and if i skip the birth control one.
Yeah, the end of s4 sucks Still hate to watch promicide! That hurts so much, so when I am re-watching DC I often quit before I watched the last episodes of s4. Season 3 is definitely the best!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top