Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2017, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 09-28-2017, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Old 09-28-2017, 11:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm going with 13 cause Joey was being really b*tchy in that scene and most of the episode when Pacey was just trying to help her out
Old 09-29-2017, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#13 - 3 - Eliminated
#14 - 2
#19 - 1

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 4 - Part 2

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
*All finalists of season 4 will be in finals to determine the season 4 winner.
* Season 4 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 2

1. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

Pacey: This town is sorely lacking in post-meridian activities.
Joey: We could always do a Bonnie and Clyde.
Pacey: What, like, hit a bank and go on the lam?
Joey: Well, it's a practical solution to 2 of our biggest problems, you know-- money and boredom.
Pacey: Yeah, that's good, actually. You know, we can get ourselves one of those big honking sedans. I can get myself a fedora. You can get yourself one of those Kodak box cameras. Then we just head out across the heartland. You know, thumb our nose at authorities, stopping occasionally, I guess, to take cute pictures of the loving gangster couple.

2. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

3. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

4. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

5. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

6. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

Joey: Here. In case you need something to rest on.

7. 4x07- You Had Me At Goodbye

8. 4x07- You Had Me At Goodbye

Joey: If you’re upset that I asked him, Pacey, it’s because it was the question. 3rd grade, Dawson was there when I broke my left arm jumping off Peter Masic’s backyard swing. He was there the night I came home early from Lake Emendale because I was homesick. He was there that day when I had to wear that horrific training bra for the first time and the day that my mom passed away, he was the first one to come through the door and he sat with me the whole day and he never once asked me how I was doing because he, unlike everyone else, he knew me well enough to know that there weren’t words to describe how I was doing. You really, Pace.. You can’t be angry with me for asking him.
Pacey: I’m not angry that you asked Dawson to do something for you. It’s the question. “The person who knows you best”, when do I get to be that person

9. 4x07- You Had Me At Goodbye

Pacey: Jo, I’m sorry for how I reacted to the whole peer rec thing. I think it was just kind of a left-hook to the hot button and I reacted.. like Pacey.
Joey: You know who that guy you reacted like is gonna be in ten years, Pace? The person who knows me best. Dawson knows my past. My future lies with you. If you think about it you know, you didn’t even like me three years ago.
Pacey: Well, you always tease the ones you love.

10. 4x08 - The Unusual Suspects

Pacey: Where was I? Oh, yes. Right here.
Joey: Hey, pace.
Pacey: Mm-hmm?
Joey: You are a pushover. You gave in.
Pacey: No, I am not a pushover. I just felt the need to explore my options.
Joey: Pacey, for 5 years, your brother has been nagging you about spending a day with him observing police policies, and you've always told him to just stick it. Then you take some meaningless career aptitude test, and suddenly you're watching the lost episodes of cop rock and taking him up on his dubious offer.
Pacey: Well, don't you think I'd look sexy in a uniform? Hmm?
Joey: Beside the point.
Pacey: Oh, I don't think so at all. [Doug comes out waiting for him] Well, kiss me good-bye before I hit the rough-and-tumble asphalt jungle.
Joey: I'll pray for you, sweetheart.

11. 4x09 - Kiss kiss Bang Bang

Joey: You’re grinning like an idiot.
Pacey: Yeah I know, I can’t help it.
Joey: Why?
Pacey: Because.. I’m the only guy at this party who gets to walk in with Audrey Hepburn on his arm.

12. 4x09 - Kiss kiss Bang Bang

Pacey: Maybe, I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes. Just for one night. To see this girl, this woman.. who has more class, and intelligence, and beauty, and grace, than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But the really scary thing is; I think that they’re true.
Joey: Sorry, Pace.. I just wanted to impress these people so bad, you know, to fit in, and.. I completely froze.
Pacey: It doesn’t matter..
Joey: Yes it does! I’ve never wanted anything so bad in my whole life, and you, you just fit right in, better than I ever will!
Pacey: Because there’s nothing at stake for me here, Jo. I have nothing to prove to these people. And Jo, this world, it is opening its doors to you. And when you step through, you are going to be such an amazing part of all of this. And wherever you choose to go, you’re doing them the favor, not the other way around.
Joey: Your mom should get a medal.
Pacey: Mom? Really, why’s that?
Joey: Because she raised the perfect boy. And maybe things like that just tumble out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But the scary thing is; I think it’s true.

13. 4x10 - Self-Reliance
Eliminated Round 1

14. 4x10 - Self-Reliance

JOEY: Pacey, I do think about the future. I do.
PACEY: So what do you see when you see the future?
JOEY: Us. Me and you, Pace. We grew up together. You see, Dawson and I, we didn’t grow up. We are in that house, in Dawson’s bedroom, eternally having the same argument over and over again, in this endless cycle that goes on and on. And I can’t stop it. Because whenever I’m around him, I become 15 again.
PACEY: Well, if that’s the problem, and believe me, this isn’t easy for me to say, but.. you have to talk to Dawson. And then would you please call me?

15. 4x10 - Self-Reliance

Joey: I wanted to say thank you.
Pacey: For what?
Joey: The test. You got Mr. Kasdan to let me retake the test.
Pacey: I did? I mean, I know that I did, but I didn't know that it worked. This is great. So, how'd you do?
Joey: Oh, I go take it tomorrow after school, so, um... Tonight... [She begins to kiss him when he stops her.]
Pacey: Uh...
Joey: Is there a problem?
Pacey: Well, you tell me.
Joey: I did what you asked. All ghosts locked firmly away. Except for the ghost of Christmas future. And there's really no reason...
Pacey: Well, there is something else we probably should be doing.

16. 4x10 - Self-Reliance

17. 4x11 - The Tao of Dawson

18. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

Pacey: Well, there may be one way that we could avert disaster-- if you and I were to spend a quiet evening alone, here.
Joey: I promise.
Pacey: Just you and me.

19. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

20. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

21. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

Pacey: You and I are just on opposite paths, Jo. We’re on different roads, and we are heading farther and farther away from each other.
Joey: I don’t think so. I think both roads lead back to the same place; right here. You and me, Pace. It’s the one thing that won’t change, not if we don’t let it.
Pacey: I gotta be honest, it’s getting harder and harder all the time.
Joey: Well then we’ll try harder.
Old 09-29-2017, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Old 09-29-2017, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Old 09-29-2017, 11:58 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Old 09-29-2017, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 09-30-2017, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'll say #8.

#1 - 1
#8 - 3 - Eliminated
#14 - 1

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 4 - Part 2

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
*All finalists of season 4 will be in finals to determine the season 4 winner.
* Season 4 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 3

1. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

Pacey: This town is sorely lacking in post-meridian activities.
Joey: We could always do a Bonnie and Clyde.
Pacey: What, like, hit a bank and go on the lam?
Joey: Well, it's a practical solution to 2 of our biggest problems, you know-- money and boredom.
Pacey: Yeah, that's good, actually. You know, we can get ourselves one of those big honking sedans. I can get myself a fedora. You can get yourself one of those Kodak box cameras. Then we just head out across the heartland. You know, thumb our nose at authorities, stopping occasionally, I guess, to take cute pictures of the loving gangster couple.

2. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

3. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

4. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

5. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

6. 4x06 - Great Xpectations

Joey: Here. In case you need something to rest on.

7. 4x07- You Had Me At Goodbye

8. 4x07- You Had Me At Goodbye
Eliminated Round 2

9. 4x07- You Had Me At Goodbye

Pacey: Jo, I’m sorry for how I reacted to the whole peer rec thing. I think it was just kind of a left-hook to the hot button and I reacted.. like Pacey.
Joey: You know who that guy you reacted like is gonna be in ten years, Pace? The person who knows me best. Dawson knows my past. My future lies with you. If you think about it you know, you didn’t even like me three years ago.
Pacey: Well, you always tease the ones you love.

10. 4x08 - The Unusual Suspects

Pacey: Where was I? Oh, yes. Right here.
Joey: Hey, pace.
Pacey: Mm-hmm?
Joey: You are a pushover. You gave in.
Pacey: No, I am not a pushover. I just felt the need to explore my options.
Joey: Pacey, for 5 years, your brother has been nagging you about spending a day with him observing police policies, and you've always told him to just stick it. Then you take some meaningless career aptitude test, and suddenly you're watching the lost episodes of cop rock and taking him up on his dubious offer.
Pacey: Well, don't you think I'd look sexy in a uniform? Hmm?
Joey: Beside the point.
Pacey: Oh, I don't think so at all. [Doug comes out waiting for him] Well, kiss me good-bye before I hit the rough-and-tumble asphalt jungle.
Joey: I'll pray for you, sweetheart.

11. 4x09 - Kiss kiss Bang Bang

Joey: You’re grinning like an idiot.
Pacey: Yeah I know, I can’t help it.
Joey: Why?
Pacey: Because.. I’m the only guy at this party who gets to walk in with Audrey Hepburn on his arm.

12. 4x09 - Kiss kiss Bang Bang

Pacey: Maybe, I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes. Just for one night. To see this girl, this woman.. who has more class, and intelligence, and beauty, and grace, than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But the really scary thing is; I think that they’re true.
Joey: Sorry, Pace.. I just wanted to impress these people so bad, you know, to fit in, and.. I completely froze.
Pacey: It doesn’t matter..
Joey: Yes it does! I’ve never wanted anything so bad in my whole life, and you, you just fit right in, better than I ever will!
Pacey: Because there’s nothing at stake for me here, Jo. I have nothing to prove to these people. And Jo, this world, it is opening its doors to you. And when you step through, you are going to be such an amazing part of all of this. And wherever you choose to go, you’re doing them the favor, not the other way around.
Joey: Your mom should get a medal.
Pacey: Mom? Really, why’s that?
Joey: Because she raised the perfect boy. And maybe things like that just tumble out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But the scary thing is; I think it’s true.

13. 4x10 - Self-Reliance
Eliminated Round 1

14. 4x10 - Self-Reliance

JOEY: Pacey, I do think about the future. I do.
PACEY: So what do you see when you see the future?
JOEY: Us. Me and you, Pace. We grew up together. You see, Dawson and I, we didn’t grow up. We are in that house, in Dawson’s bedroom, eternally having the same argument over and over again, in this endless cycle that goes on and on. And I can’t stop it. Because whenever I’m around him, I become 15 again.
PACEY: Well, if that’s the problem, and believe me, this isn’t easy for me to say, but.. you have to talk to Dawson. And then would you please call me?

15. 4x10 - Self-Reliance

Joey: I wanted to say thank you.
Pacey: For what?
Joey: The test. You got Mr. Kasdan to let me retake the test.
Pacey: I did? I mean, I know that I did, but I didn't know that it worked. This is great. So, how'd you do?
Joey: Oh, I go take it tomorrow after school, so, um... Tonight... [She begins to kiss him when he stops her.]
Pacey: Uh...
Joey: Is there a problem?
Pacey: Well, you tell me.
Joey: I did what you asked. All ghosts locked firmly away. Except for the ghost of Christmas future. And there's really no reason...
Pacey: Well, there is something else we probably should be doing.

16. 4x10 - Self-Reliance

17. 4x11 - The Tao of Dawson

18. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

Pacey: Well, there may be one way that we could avert disaster-- if you and I were to spend a quiet evening alone, here.
Joey: I promise.
Pacey: Just you and me.

19. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

20. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

21. 4x12 - The Te of Pacey

Pacey: You and I are just on opposite paths, Jo. We’re on different roads, and we are heading farther and farther away from each other.
Joey: I don’t think so. I think both roads lead back to the same place; right here. You and me, Pace. It’s the one thing that won’t change, not if we don’t let it.
Pacey: I gotta be honest, it’s getting harder and harder all the time.
Joey: Well then we’ll try harder.
Old 09-30-2017, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 09-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Old 09-30-2017, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#14 for me too.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-30-2017, 10:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen