Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#7 for me.

#7 - 4 -Eliminated
#12 - 3

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 3 - Part 2

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
* Season 3 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 7

1. 3x13 - Northern Lights
Eliminated Round 4

2. 3x13 - Northern Lights
Eliminated Round 5

3. 3x13 - Northern Lights

4. 3x13 - Northern Lights

Pacey*: He kissed you, didn’t he?
Joey*: What makes you say that?
Pacey*: He’d have to be a moron not to. And your lipstick is smeared all over your face.
Joey*: That’s what I get for letting Bessie talk me into Very Berry, I guess.
Pacey*: So are you gonna see this guy again?
Joey*: I don’t know. I mean, what’s the point? I mean, he’s older than me. He’s smarter than me. And he lives far away, a very not-insignificant problem seeing as how I can’t even drive yet. How could I ever feel about him the way that I…?
Pacey*: Feel about Dawson.
Joey*: No, I was actually going to say ‘felt.’
Pacey*: Want to know something, Miss Josephine Potter? I think the world may just surprise you yet. You fall in love and it doesn’t work out and you think it’ll never happen again, but it does. Believe me, it does, in the strangest of places.

5. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre
Eliminated Round 2

6. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre
Eliminated Round 3

7. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre
Eliminated Round 6

8. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

Joey: I was worried about you, too, Pacey.
Pacey: Me? Why?
Joey: Because Satan himself can lead Dawson to the fiery pits of hell and he would still emerge with his moral code firmly in tact. But you.. Maybe I think that nobody’s worrying about you right now.
Pacey: So then, what you’re really saying is that, given the highly dysfunctional nature of our relationship, this is actually how you express concern for me?
Joey: You gotta learn to read between the banter, Pacey.

9. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment
Eliminated Round 1

10. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

PACEY: Oh, this is rich. Here I am trying to do the right thing. You know, sometimes a guy just can’t win.
JOEY: No, he can’t. Not if he completely overreacts to a situation. If you’re gonna throw away your future, just do it on your own account, okay?
PACEY:**Oh, hey, don’t get me wrong. Don’t think I ever cared here. I was only doing Dawson a favor.
JOEY:*Dawson?
PACEY:*Yes, Dawson… looking out for ya. Think back with me. Way back. You know, like the beginning of the school year? Dawson Leery returns from the big city a changed man, determined to sever ties with girl across the creek. So he asks trusted friend to look after said girl during the delicate transitional period. Trusted friend, of course he obliges, and now his friends gets his head handed to him on a platter.
JOEY:*So you guys just traded me off like some sort of baseball card? Is that what this is about?
PACEY:*What?
JOEY:*Us! You and me. I… I thought that…
PACEY:*Thought what?
JOEY:*I guess I thought something else, Pacey.,

11. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

Joey: Hmm. And, uh, who may I ask, told you I was planning on repainting the mural in the first place?
Pacey: Ah, it’s just this guy I met out on the street.
Joey: Just some guy?
Pacey: Yeah, you know, your typical do-gooder type. So, are you gonna thank me?
Joey: For what?
Pacey: Well, for all manner of things. You know, like for defending your honor, bucking the system…
Joey: Tilting at windmills while in the throws of a misguided hero complex?
Pacey: Well, yeah, that too.
Joey: Pacey, if I was going to thank you for anything, it would be for being yourself, and, you know, for not caring about what anybody else thinks, and, and for knowing in your heart what’s right and wrong, and… for being there this year… when I needed you the most.
Pacey: You’re welcome. Going up?
Joey: One condition.
Pacey: Sure, name it.
Joey: Be honest. The only reason you were hanging out with me is simply because Dawson told you to?
Pacey: Yep, that’s the only reason.
Joey: Hmm. You need to get a life.

12. 3x16 - To Green With Love

13. 3x16 - To Green With Love

Joey: You bought me a wall?
Pacey: Not bought, rented. And this thing didn’t come cheap, either. It cost me 100 bucks.
Pacey: You said that already. Look, it’s a limited time offer, so you should get cracking.
Joey: Pacey, did you fail to notice the size of this thing?
Pacey: I just thought your next endeavor should be bigger and better than your last one. I’m supporting you, you keep on growing both as a person and as an artist. I also got you this, (holding up a can of paint) now I know it’s not going to cover the whole thing, but as the saying goes, ‘The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.’
Joey: Well, I’m gonna need your help on this one.
Pacey: No, no, no, no. Not this time. You’re on your own, sister.
Joey: Pacey, you’re unbelievable. I mean, as soon as I think I’ve got you all figured out, you go and you do something so outrageous that, it completely challenges me in a way that no one else would even think of. In case I don’t say it enough, thank you.
Pacey: It’s about time, Potter. It’s about time.

14. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

15. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

16. 3x18 - Neverland

17. 3x18 - Neverland

Joey: Are you insane? How could you do that? How could you take some simple declaration of friendship as an invitation to just maul me, Pacey? Answer me! What were you thinking? What?
Pacey: What? I don’t know. God, I mean, it… it was an impulse.
Joey: An impulse?!
Pacey: Yes, an impulse. Sudden, momentary, and believe me, fleeting.
Joey: Do you have any idea the monumental implications of that meaningless little impulse? The ripple effect that it could create on our small, but fragile universe?
Pacey: You’re right, Potter. Forgive me for thinking a kiss is just a kiss.
Joey: Well it’s true. A kiss is not just a kiss. Not between you and me and you know why. Dawson, remember? I mean he factors into this little hormonal meltdown.
Pacey: Meltdown?
Joey: Yeah!
Pacey: I just had a meltdown? Forgive me if I don’t think that this is the worst tragedy in the history of human kind. That Pacey Witter, in a moment of impulsive, compulsive hormone induced insanity would have the nerve to kiss Joey Potter. And you let me do it. You did, you let me do it. So what, now I guess the universe begins to unravel. Well excuse me while I get in the car. [watches her walk away]*Would you get in the car, Potter?!
~
Pacey: Jo, it’s at least another 6 miles to your house, it’s freezing cold outside and if you don’t get in, I’m just going to do this the whole way there. So would you get in? Please? [she gets in] So I guess I’m to take it from your angry silence that you’re not speaking to me anymore.
Joey: Nope.
Pacey: Great. Great. And how long do you plan on keeping that up?
Joey: How does indefinitely sound?
Pacey: Fine.
Joey: Fine.

18. 3x18 -Neverland

Old 08-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Old 08-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'll vote for 12 only cause it's about to be voted off anyway. I personally love how Pacey is looking at and admiring Joey though.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Extreme Fan

12!
Old 08-07-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 08-07-2017, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#12 for me too even though you don't really need the vote for this round.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#12 - 5 -Eliminated

*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 8

Eliminated Round 4

Eliminated Round 5

Pacey*: He’d have to be a moron not to. And your lipstick is smeared all over your face.
Joey*: I don’t know. I mean, what’s the point? I mean, he’s older than me. He’s smarter than me. And he lives far away, a very not-insignificant problem seeing as how I can’t even drive yet. How could I ever feel about him the way that I…?
Pacey*: Want to know something, Miss Josephine Potter? I think the world may just surprise you yet. You fall in love and it doesn’t work out and you think it’ll never happen again, but it does. Believe me, it does, in the strangest of places.

Eliminated Round 2

Eliminated Round 3

Eliminated Round 6

Joey: Because Satan himself can lead Dawson to the fiery pits of hell and he would still emerge with his moral code firmly in tact. But you.. Maybe I think that nobody’s worrying about you right now.
Pacey: So then, what you’re really saying is that, given the highly dysfunctional nature of our relationship, this is actually how you express concern for me?

Eliminated Round 1

PACEY: Oh, this is rich. Here I am trying to do the right thing. You know, sometimes a guy just can’t win.
JOEY: No, he can’t. Not if he completely overreacts to a situation. If you’re gonna throw away your future, just do it on your own account, okay?
PACEY:**Oh, hey, don’t get me wrong. Don’t think I ever cared here. I was only doing Dawson a favor.
PACEY:*Yes, Dawson… looking out for ya. Think back with me. Way back. You know, like the beginning of the school year? Dawson Leery returns from the big city a changed man, determined to sever ties with girl across the creek. So he asks trusted friend to look after said girl during the delicate transitional period. Trusted friend, of course he obliges, and now his friends gets his head handed to him on a platter.
JOEY:*So you guys just traded me off like some sort of baseball card? Is that what this is about?

Joey: Hmm. And, uh, who may I ask, told you I was planning on repainting the mural in the first place?
Pacey: Well, for all manner of things. You know, like for defending your honor, bucking the system…
Joey: Pacey, if I was going to thank you for anything, it would be for being yourself, and, you know, for not caring about what anybody else thinks, and, and for knowing in your heart what’s right and wrong, and… for being there this year… when I needed you the most.
Joey: Be honest. The only reason you were hanging out with me is simply because Dawson told you to?

Eliminated Round 7

Pacey: Not bought, rented. And this thing didn’t come cheap, either. It cost me 100 bucks.
Pacey: You said that already. Look, it’s a limited time offer, so you should get cracking.
Pacey: I just thought your next endeavor should be bigger and better than your last one. I’m supporting you, you keep on growing both as a person and as an artist. I also got you this, (holding up a can of paint) now I know it’s not going to cover the whole thing, but as the saying goes, ‘The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.’
Joey: Pacey, you’re unbelievable. I mean, as soon as I think I’ve got you all figured out, you go and you do something so outrageous that, it completely challenges me in a way that no one else would even think of. In case I don’t say it enough, thank you.

16. 3x18 - Neverland

17. 3x18 - Neverland

Joey: Are you insane? How could you do that? How could you take some simple declaration of friendship as an invitation to just maul me, Pacey? Answer me! What were you thinking? What?
Joey: Do you have any idea the monumental implications of that meaningless little impulse? The ripple effect that it could create on our small, but fragile universe?
Joey: Well it’s true. A kiss is not just a kiss. Not between you and me and you know why. Dawson, remember? I mean he factors into this little hormonal meltdown.
Pacey: I just had a meltdown? Forgive me if I don’t think that this is the worst tragedy in the history of human kind. That Pacey Witter, in a moment of impulsive, compulsive hormone induced insanity would have the nerve to kiss Joey Potter. And you let me do it. You did, you let me do it. So what, now I guess the universe begins to unravel. Well excuse me while I get in the car. [watches her walk away]*Would you get in the car, Potter?!
~
Pacey: Jo, it’s at least another 6 miles to your house, it’s freezing cold outside and if you don’t get in, I’m just going to do this the whole way there. So would you get in? Please? [she gets in] So I guess I’m to take it from your angry silence that you’re not speaking to me anymore.

18. 3x18 -Neverland

Old 08-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 08-08-2017, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I'm going to go with #8 this round.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is hard but #8
I am an original”
Old 08-08-2017, 10:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Old 08-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#3 - 3 -Eliminated
#8 - 3

pacey & joey

Round 9

Eliminated Round 4

Eliminated Round 5

Eliminated Round 8

Eliminated Round 2

Eliminated Round 3

Eliminated Round 6

Eliminated Round 1

Eliminated Round 7

16. 3x18 - Neverland

17. 3x18 - Neverland

~

18. 3x18 -Neverland