Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2017, 01:31 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I guess I'll go with 22 now. I just liked that moment and when the teacher calls them out, and says there is enough sexual tension to power a Kiss reunion tour lmao!
Old 07-30-2017, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I guess I need to work on part 2.
#22 - 3 - Eliminated

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 3 - Part 1

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
* There will be a Season 3 Final with the Season 3 winners.
* The Final Season 3 winner will compete against the other seasons' winners in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 23

1. 3x01 - Like A Virgin

Pacey: Ahoy, there! Anyone ashore?
Joey: What are you doing here?
Pacey: Well, it’s the damnedest thing. I just got into Dawson’s rowboat and magically drifted towards your dock.
Joey: Yeah, well, magically drift any closer and I’ll kill you.
Pacey: You know, I almost believe that.
Joey: He told you, didn’t he? Didn’t he?
Pacey: Well, what do you think?
Joey: I think I hate you both.
Pacey: Well, then you’re really gonna hate me when you hear what I have to say. He did the right thing. The two of you need to be apart right now.
Joey: How would you know what I need?
Pacey: Yeah, yeah. You know, you’re probably right. How could I possibly know how hard it is to let somebody go, right? The pain of knowing that even though the two of you are right for each other, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re right for each other right now. What I would know about that, right? How could I possibly know that sometimes it just makes you want to scream, hit somebody. Sit out on the end of a dock and cry?
Joey: Of all the people to see me like this, it had to be you.
Pacey: You know, it’s a new year. Who knows? You and I might even become friends.
Joey: Pacey, I’m upset enough as it is.
Pacey: Come here, Potter.

2. 3x02 - Homecoming
Eliminated Round 3

3. 3x02 - Homecoming
Eliminated Round 1

4. 3x02 - Homecoming
Eliminate Round 6

5. 3x02 - Homecoming
Eliminated Round 4

6. 3x03 - None of the Above
Eliminated Round 8

7. 3x03 - None of the Above
Eliminated Round 21

8. 3x03 - None of the Above
Eliminated Round 20

9. 3x04 - Home Movies
Eliminated Round 15

10. 3x04 - Home Movies
Eliminated Round 11

11. 3x04 - Home Movies
Eliminated Round 7

12. 3x04 - Home Movies
Eliminated Round 12

13. 3x04 - Home Movies

Pacey: “You watch, Potter. A couple of months and I’ll be sailing this baby around the world.”
Joey: “I’d hate to break it to you, Captain Stooping, but you can’t sail around the world in a 20 ft. boat.”
Pacey: “Sure I can!”
Joey: “Where are you gonna put the supplies?”
Pacey: “Hey, the U.S.S Minnow was no bigger than this and they found room for all of Mr. Howell’s money, all of the professor’s tools, all of Ginger’s clothes, and where do you think you’re going?”
Joey: “Permission to come aboard?”
Pacey: “Permission granted.”

14. 3x06 - Secrets and Lies
Eliminated Round 2

15. 3x06 - Secrets and Lies
Eliminated Round 5

16. 3x07 - Escape From Witch Island
Eliminated Round 17

17. 3x09 - Four to Tango
Eliminated Round 13

18. Four to Tango
Eliminated Round 10

19. 3x09 - Four to Tango
Eliminated Round 14

20. 3x09 - Four to Tango
Eliminated Round 9

21. 3x09 - Four to Tango
Eliminated Round 16

22. 3x09 - Four to Tango
Eliminated Round 22

23. 3x09 - Four to Tango

24. 3x09 - Four to Tango
Eliminated Round 19

25. 3x12 - A Weekend In the Country
Eliminated Round 18

Old 07-30-2017, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

ugh, 13 is my least favorite. I love all of them, but 13 for this round.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to admit, I'm a little surprised with the final 3.

I guess I'll go with #13 as well.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-30-2017, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Old 07-30-2017, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 07-30-2017, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

I will go with 23. When he first shows her the true love, is one of my favorites. She even mentions it in her jealous rant about PJen. It goes with True Love when she takes his hand on the boat. She notices how sweet he is too

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 07-30-2017, 10:46 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm torn but I'm going with 23 as well. I love when Pacey calls her a goddess but 13 is the first time you see True Love and when they both say "Permission to come aboard, permission granted" then they say it in the season finale. So it's 23 for me even though it looks pointless.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:05 AM
Extreme Fan

I don't think 1 has gotten a single vote in any round, has it?
Old 07-31-2017, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#23 - 2
#13 - 3 - Eliminated

Vote for your favorite in this next round.

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 3 - Part 1

*Vote for your l favorite moment
*The moment will be the winner when it has four votes or after a couple of days.
* The Final Season 3 winner will compete against the other seasons' winners in an Ultimate Survivor
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 24

1. 3x01 - Like A Virgin

Pacey: Well, it’s the damnedest thing. I just got into Dawson’s rowboat and magically drifted towards your dock.
Pacey: Well, then you’re really gonna hate me when you hear what I have to say. He did the right thing. The two of you need to be apart right now.
Pacey: Yeah, yeah. You know, you’re probably right. How could I possibly know how hard it is to let somebody go, right? The pain of knowing that even though the two of you are right for each other, that doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re right for each other right now. What I would know about that, right? How could I possibly know that sometimes it just makes you want to scream, hit somebody. Sit out on the end of a dock and cry?
Pacey: You know, it’s a new year. Who knows? You and I might even become friends.

23. 3x09 - Four to Tango

Old 07-31-2017, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Old 07-31-2017, 03:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I don't think 1 got a single vote (and for good reason lol) I'm voting for 1, it's the moment that started it all I can't wait to see what's in part 2.
Old 07-31-2017, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

1 indeed.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'll saying #1, too.

#1 - 4 - Winner

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 3 - Part 1 Winner!

*Vote for your l favorite moment
*The moment will be the winner when it has four votes or after a couple of days.
pacey & joey

Winner!

1. 3x01 - Like A Virgin

Old 08-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 3 - Part 2

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
* Season 3 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
pacey & joey

Round 1

1. 3x13 - Northern Lights

JOEY: I mean, have you ever heard of the aurora borealis?*
PACEY: The northern lights?*
JOEY: Yes.
PACEY: Yeah. I’ve heard of them. I mean, I might not be ivy league material, but if you give me a road map and a remote control, I can probably find my way to the Discovery Channel and back.
JOEY: Yeah, well they’re like ten nights out of the year when you can actually see the northern lights from this part of the world and tomorrow might be one of them and if you factor the recent sun spot activity-
PACEY: Northern lights my ass. This guy is obviously just trying to separate you from your Potter pantalones.
JOEY: Pacey. Read the newspaper once in awhile. You cannot fake geomagnetic activity.*

2. 3x13 - Northern Lights

PACEY: Where did all the scientific mumbo jumbo come from? I thought this A.J. dude was a poetry geek?
JOEY: He’s interested in more than just that. He’s a renaissance man.
PACEY: Fantastic, he can bore you in 7 languages.
JOEY: No, just 3, actually. English, French, and Latin.
PACEY: Latin?!
JOEY: Mmm hmm.
PACEY: Who speaks Latin? I mean, like, Spanish. Now that’s the foreign language of the people, but Latin, that’s a dead language.
BESSIE: He’s here!
PACEY: Okay, thank you.

3. 3x13 - Northern Lights

4. 3x13 - Northern Lights

Pacey*: He kissed you, didn’t he?
Joey*: What makes you say that?
Pacey*: He’d have to be a moron not to. And your lipstick is smeared all over your face.
Joey*: That’s what I get for letting Bessie talk me into Very Berry, I guess.
Pacey*: So are you gonna see this guy again?
Joey*: I don’t know. I mean, what’s the point? I mean, he’s older than me. He’s smarter than me. And he lives far away, a very not-insignificant problem seeing as how I can’t even drive yet. How could I ever feel about him the way that I…?
Pacey*: Feel about Dawson.
Joey*: No, I was actually going to say ‘felt.’
Pacey*: Want to know something, Miss Josephine Potter? I think the world may just surprise you yet. You fall in love and it doesn’t work out and you think it’ll never happen again, but it does. Believe me, it does, in the strangest of places.

5. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

6. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

7. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

DAWSON: What character, Joey? The little sketch in your head labeled Dawson? Look, this might not be the me that you’re used to and I might make a complete fool out of myself, but you have to start letting me make some mistakes.
PACEY: Here we go again, kiddies. For the 476th time this hour, our number one billboard chart topper, ‘The Ballad of Dawson and Joey’. Will those two crazy kids ever get back together again? Boy, I sure hope so.
JOEY: Pacey, would you stay out of it?
PACEY: Of course, far be it from me, lowly creature that I am, to ever tread on the sanctity of the Dawson and Joey dynamic. Sorry, it’s just that I find the way that you treat him so fascinating, Potter.
JOEY: And how is that, Doctor Witter?
PACEY: Like he’s some weird, neutered, little virginal creature.
DAWSON: What’s your problem?
PACEY: Ha! I don’t have a problem. I am but a Greek chorus, here to observe and interpret.
JOEY: Pacey, when did you adopt this mean streak?
PACEY: Come on, Joey. You and I, we’ve always been known for the ‘Snap, Crackle, and Pop’ of our repartee.
JOEY: Right. The good natured banter. But to the best of my recollection, I don’t remember it ever being pointed and it’s never been hurtful.
PACEY: Or even being taken so seriously.
JOEY: But how could I not take it seriously, Pacey? And you said, one harsh, nasty thing after another to me tonight. What did I really do to deserve all that?
PACEY: You didn’t do anything to deserve this. The drunken lout in the corner just plead sheer frustration. I mean, honestly, do you have any idea how exhausting it is to exist on your periphery? To witness this perpetual dance that you two have? One week you’re soulmates, the next week you’re giving each other up for the greater good. I mean, do you think it’s possible that sometime soon, you could make up your mind? Please?*

8. 3x14 - Valentine's Day Massacre

Joey: I was worried about you, too, Pacey.
Pacey: Me? Why?
Joey: Because Satan himself can lead Dawson to the fiery pits of hell and he would still emerge with his moral code firmly in tact. But you.. Maybe I think that nobody’s worrying about you right now.
Pacey: So then, what you’re really saying is that, given the highly dysfunctional nature of our relationship, this is actually how you express concern for me?
Joey: You gotta learn to read between the banter, Pacey.

9. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

10. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

PACEY: Oh, this is rich. Here I am trying to do the right thing. You know, sometimes a guy just can’t win.
JOEY: No, he can’t. Not if he completely overreacts to a situation. If you’re gonna throw away your future, just do it on your own account, okay?
PACEY:**Oh, hey, don’t get me wrong. Don’t think I ever cared here. I was only doing Dawson a favor.
JOEY:*Dawson?
PACEY:*Yes, Dawson… looking out for ya. Think back with me. Way back. You know, like the beginning of the school year? Dawson Leery returns from the big city a changed man, determined to sever ties with girl across the creek. So he asks trusted friend to look after said girl during the delicate transitional period. Trusted friend, of course he obliges, and now his friends gets his head handed to him on a platter.
JOEY:*So you guys just traded me off like some sort of baseball card? Is that what this is about?
PACEY:*What?
JOEY:*Us! You and me. I… I thought that…
PACEY:*Thought what?
JOEY:*I guess I thought something else, Pacey.,

11. 3x15 - Crime and Punishment

Joey: Hmm. And, uh, who may I ask, told you I was planning on repainting the mural in the first place?
Pacey: Ah, it’s just this guy I met out on the street.
Joey: Just some guy?
Pacey: Yeah, you know, your typical do-gooder type. So, are you gonna thank me?
Joey: For what?
Pacey: Well, for all manner of things. You know, like for defending your honor, bucking the system…
Joey: Tilting at windmills while in the throws of a misguided hero complex?
Pacey: Well, yeah, that too.
Joey: Pacey, if I was going to thank you for anything, it would be for being yourself, and, you know, for not caring about what anybody else thinks, and, and for knowing in your heart what’s right and wrong, and… for being there this year… when I needed you the most.
Pacey: You’re welcome. Going up?
Joey: One condition.
Pacey: Sure, name it.
Joey: Be honest. The only reason you were hanging out with me is simply because Dawson told you to?
Pacey: Yep, that’s the only reason.
Joey: Hmm. You need to get a life.

12. 3x16 - To Green With Love

13. 3x16 - To Green With Love

Joey: You bought me a wall?
Pacey: Not bought, rented. And this thing didn’t come cheap, either. It cost me 100 bucks.
Joey: You bought me a wall?
Pacey: You said that already. Look, it’s a limited time offer, so you should get cracking.
Joey: Pacey, did you fail to notice the size of this thing?
Pacey: I just thought your next endeavor should be bigger and better than your last one. I’m supporting you, you keep on growing both as a person and as an artist. I also got you this, (holding up a can of paint) now I know it’s not going to cover the whole thing, but as the saying goes, ‘The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.’
Joey: Well, I’m gonna need your help on this one.
Pacey: No, no, no, no. Not this time. You’re on your own, sister.
Joey: Pacey, you’re unbelievable. I mean, as soon as I think I’ve got you all figured out, you go and you do something so outrageous that, it completely challenges me in a way that no one else would even think of. In case I don’t say it enough, thank you.
Pacey: It’s about time, Potter. It’s about time.

14. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

15. 3x17 - Cinderella Story

16. 3x18 - Neverland

17. 3x18 - Neverland

Joey: Are you insane? How could you do that? How could you take some simple declaration of friendship as an invitation to just maul me, Pacey? Answer me! What were you thinking? What?
Pacey: What? I don’t know. God, I mean, it… it was an impulse.
Joey: An impulse?!
Pacey: Yes, an impulse. Sudden, momentary, and believe me, fleeting.
Joey: Do you have any idea the monumental implications of that meaningless little impulse? The ripple effect that it could create on our small, but fragile universe?
Pacey: You’re right, Potter. Forgive me for thinking a kiss is just a kiss.
Joey: Well it’s true. A kiss is not just a kiss. Not between you and me and you know why. Dawson, remember? I mean he factors into this little hormonal meltdown.
Pacey: Meltdown?
Joey: Yeah!
Pacey: I just had a meltdown? Forgive me if I don’t think that this is the worst tragedy in the history of human kind. That Pacey Witter, in a moment of impulsive, compulsive hormone induced insanity would have the nerve to kiss Joey Potter. And you let me do it. You did, you let me do it. So what, now I guess the universe begins to unravel. Well excuse me while I get in the car. [watches her walk away]*Would you get in the car, Potter?!
~
Pacey: Jo, it’s at least another 6 miles to your house, it’s freezing cold outside and if you don’t get in, I’m just going to do this the whole way there. So would you get in? Please? [she gets in] So I guess I’m to take it from your angry silence that you’re not speaking to me anymore.
Joey: Nope.
Pacey: Great. Great. And how long do you plan on keeping that up?
Joey: How does indefinitely sound?
Pacey: Fine.
Joey: Fine.

18. 3x18 -Neverland