Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#5 - 3 - Eliminated
#17 - 2

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 3 - Part 3

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
*All three finalists of season 3 will be in a final round to determine the season 3 winner.
* Season 3 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 13

1. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 3

2. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 6

3. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 2

4. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

5. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 12

6. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 8

7. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 1

8. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

Joey: What’s wrong?
Pacey: It’s the history. It’s killing me. How can a guy compete when the two of you have your own karaoke routine?
Joey: Pacey, you’re not supposed to compete. We’re supposed to have our own his.. I didn’t mean that.
Pacey: Well, what did you mean?
Joey: I don’t even know anymore, Pacey.
Pacey: You know this little arrangement going on between us?
Joey: Yes.
Pacey: Well, it sucks! It sucks up one side, and down the other. It’s uncomfortable, it’s weird, and I hate every single second of it.*
Joey: Really? Then why did you come here. Pacey?
Pacey: You know, for a bright girl, you can be really daft sometimes. Why do you think I came here?
Joey: I don’t..
Pacey: I came here to be with you! It’s as simple as that! When you like somebody, proximity is a good thing. Regardless of how the feel about you. Or don’t, if that’s the case maybe.
Joey: Look, I felt it.*
Pacey: What?
Joey: This morning. When your arm brushed up against me in bed, I felt it.*
Pacey: How did it feel?
Joey: It made me feel alive.
Pacey: Okay. Joey, I’m going to kiss you now.*
Joey: Pacey, you can’t..
Pacey: Jo, you can’t say something like that to me and expect me not to kiss you. So that’s exactly what I wanna do. I’m gonna kiss you in about 10 seconds. And if you don’t want me to kiss you.. If you don’t want me to, the I guess you’re just gonna have to stop me.

9. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

Pacey: Look, I know how I feel. YOU know how I feel. That much is obvious by now. But during this whole process, we’ve managed to miss the point. Because the point is not how I feel. It’s how you feel. So how do you feel?
Joey: Awful. That’s how I feel, Pacey. I feel awful.
Pacey: So do I. When I was kissing you tonight, I don’t think that I’ve ever felt better and worse at one time in my entire life. I mean, the very idea that Dawson or Andie would find out about us is killing me. It’s tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can’t get rid of them. (standing up) I can’t keep on kissing you, Jo.
Joey: What do you mean?
Pacey: I mean just that. *I* can’t keep on kissing *YOU*. (Joey looks down sadly) I’ve done it twice now. I can’t be the one who’s always initiating it. I can’t be the one who’s always giving you the answers. Look at me, Jo.
Joey: I can’t.
Pacey: Please? (she does; tears streak her face) If you felt even one shred of what I feel for you, then we wouldn’t be standing here having this conversation. (Pacey walks past her to leave.)
Joey: (grabbing his hand as he passes) Pacey.

10. 3x20 - The Longest Day

JOEY:*Come on. Let’s go, Pacey.*lt’s your boat we’re planning*on christening.
PACEY:*l own a boat?
JOEY: *No, we have to stop doing this.*lt’s wrong.
PACEY:*Yes. Dead wrong.
JOEY:*Pacey.*Look, we’ve been in denial all week.*Around people,*we pretend like nothing’s changed*nd then the minute we’re alone,*it turns into this.
PACEY: *This what?
JOEY:*Well, this embarrassing grope fest.
PACEY: *l guess this is kind of embarrassing.*Especially for you,*given how much you protested.
JOEY:*l did not protest.
PACEY:**You did too.*Wait, wait, wait.
JOEY:*What?
PACEY:*l gotta tell him, Jo.*We do. We gotta tell him*as soon as possible.*The longer we wait,*the worse it gets.
JOEY:*No, Pacey.*l’ve tried. l’ve tried plenty of times.
PACEY:*Every time l see the guy now, l feel—
JOEY: *You don’t have to bother*filling in the expletive, okay?*This isn’t exactly the easiest thing*l’ve ever had to do, Pacey.*Telling Dawson*that while he wasn’t looking*l developed this bizarre gravitational*towards his best friend*and l can’t stop thinking about him*or being near him or wanting to kiss him all the time.
PACEY:*l’ll do it.
JOEY: *What?
PACEY:*l’ll tell him.
JOEY:**No, l can’t let you do that. lt’s—*This is my responsibility.
PACEY:*lt’s not your responsibility.*l’m the one that started this. l’m*the one that got you into this situation.*The only way l’m gonna save*my friendship with Dawson*is to be honest with him,*so l gotta do this.All l need is one day.*Just one day.
JOEY: *One day.
PACEY: *Yes. One day.

11. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated Round 10

12. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated Round 4

13. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated Round 11

14. 3x21 - Show Me Love
Eliminated Round 5

15. 3x22 - The Anti-Prom

JOEY: I’ve been meaning to ask you something all night, Pacey. Would you like to dance with me?
PACEY: Yes.

PACEY: How come this feels so right?
JOEY: I think it was those dance lessons.
PACEY: Where did you get those? They’re not you.
JOEY: Why, because I’m just a poor tomboy? Or because Dawson gave them to me?
PACEY: Neither. See this? This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
JOEY: It’s my mom’s bracelet.
PACEY: I know.
JOEY: How do you know?
PACEY: Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallways at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, ‘Look, Pacey… I just found my mother’s bracelet this morning so why don’t you cut me some slack.’
JOEY: You remember that?
PACEY: I remember everything.

16. 3x23 - True Love
Eliminated Round 7

17. 3x23 - True Love

Pacey: It is not easy work finishing things off.
Joey: Pacey, what does this mean?
Pacey: It means you were right. That my leaving would be giving up on you. And I’m not quite prepared to do that just yet. But it also means that I need to know that you’re not quite prepared to give up me yet either. So, all that being siad, I refer to the wall. With its’ hastily yet adoringly written SOS which I guess kinda speaks for itself. I spent and hour and a half staring at this half-painted wall after we talked last night. Just staring and thinking. So, the way I figure it, it’s your turn to stare now.

18. 3x23 - True Love
Eliminated Round 9

19. 3x23 - True Love

Joey: I think I’m in love with you.
Pacey: You think or you know?
Joey: I know. I’ve known it since the moment you kissed me and maybe even before that. As scary as it is, I don’t want to deny it anymore, Pacey. I don’t want to run from it and I don’t want to let it run from me.

Old 09-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Old 09-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

#17 for me as well
Old 09-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Old 09-01-2017, 07:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 09-02-2017, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#4 -1
#17 - 3 - Eliminated

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 3 - Part 3

*Vote for your least favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
*All three finalists of season 3 will be in a final round to determine the season 3 winner.
* Season 3 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 14

1. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 3

2. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 6

3. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 2

4. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

5. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 12

6. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 8

7. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses
Eliminated Round 1

8. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

Joey: What’s wrong?
Pacey: It’s the history. It’s killing me. How can a guy compete when the two of you have your own karaoke routine?
Joey: Pacey, you’re not supposed to compete. We’re supposed to have our own his.. I didn’t mean that.
Pacey: Well, what did you mean?
Joey: I don’t even know anymore, Pacey.
Pacey: You know this little arrangement going on between us?
Joey: Yes.
Pacey: Well, it sucks! It sucks up one side, and down the other. It’s uncomfortable, it’s weird, and I hate every single second of it.*
Joey: Really? Then why did you come here. Pacey?
Pacey: You know, for a bright girl, you can be really daft sometimes. Why do you think I came here?
Joey: I don’t..
Pacey: I came here to be with you! It’s as simple as that! When you like somebody, proximity is a good thing. Regardless of how the feel about you. Or don’t, if that’s the case maybe.
Joey: Look, I felt it.*
Pacey: What?
Joey: This morning. When your arm brushed up against me in bed, I felt it.*
Pacey: How did it feel?
Joey: It made me feel alive.
Pacey: Okay. Joey, I’m going to kiss you now.*
Joey: Pacey, you can’t..
Pacey: Jo, you can’t say something like that to me and expect me not to kiss you. So that’s exactly what I wanna do. I’m gonna kiss you in about 10 seconds. And if you don’t want me to kiss you.. If you don’t want me to, the I guess you’re just gonna have to stop me.

9. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

Pacey: Look, I know how I feel. YOU know how I feel. That much is obvious by now. But during this whole process, we’ve managed to miss the point. Because the point is not how I feel. It’s how you feel. So how do you feel?
Joey: Awful. That’s how I feel, Pacey. I feel awful.
Pacey: So do I. When I was kissing you tonight, I don’t think that I’ve ever felt better and worse at one time in my entire life. I mean, the very idea that Dawson or Andie would find out about us is killing me. It’s tearing me up on the inside to have these feelings for you, but I can’t get rid of them. (standing up) I can’t keep on kissing you, Jo.
Joey: What do you mean?
Pacey: I mean just that. *I* can’t keep on kissing *YOU*. (Joey looks down sadly) I’ve done it twice now. I can’t be the one who’s always initiating it. I can’t be the one who’s always giving you the answers. Look at me, Jo.
Joey: I can’t.
Pacey: Please? (she does; tears streak her face) If you felt even one shred of what I feel for you, then we wouldn’t be standing here having this conversation. (Pacey walks past her to leave.)
Joey: (grabbing his hand as he passes) Pacey.

10. 3x20 - The Longest Day

JOEY:*Come on. Let’s go, Pacey.*lt’s your boat we’re planning*on christening.
PACEY:*l own a boat?
JOEY: *No, we have to stop doing this.*lt’s wrong.
PACEY:*Yes. Dead wrong.
JOEY:*Pacey.*Look, we’ve been in denial all week.*Around people,*we pretend like nothing’s changed*nd then the minute we’re alone,*it turns into this.
PACEY: *This what?
JOEY:*Well, this embarrassing grope fest.
PACEY: *l guess this is kind of embarrassing.*Especially for you,*given how much you protested.
JOEY:*l did not protest.
PACEY:**You did too.*Wait, wait, wait.
JOEY:*What?
PACEY:*l gotta tell him, Jo.*We do. We gotta tell him*as soon as possible.*The longer we wait,*the worse it gets.
JOEY:*No, Pacey.*l’ve tried. l’ve tried plenty of times.
PACEY:*Every time l see the guy now, l feel—
JOEY: *You don’t have to bother*filling in the expletive, okay?*This isn’t exactly the easiest thing*l’ve ever had to do, Pacey.*Telling Dawson*that while he wasn’t looking*l developed this bizarre gravitational*towards his best friend*and l can’t stop thinking about him*or being near him or wanting to kiss him all the time.
PACEY:*l’ll do it.
JOEY: *What?
PACEY:*l’ll tell him.
JOEY:**No, l can’t let you do that. lt’s—*This is my responsibility.
PACEY:*lt’s not your responsibility.*l’m the one that started this. l’m*the one that got you into this situation.*The only way l’m gonna save*my friendship with Dawson*is to be honest with him,*so l gotta do this.All l need is one day.*Just one day.
JOEY: *One day.
PACEY: *Yes. One day.

11. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated Round 10

12. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated Round 4

13. 3x20 - The Longest Day
Eliminated Round 11

14. 3x21 - Show Me Love
Eliminated Round 5

15. 3x22 - The Anti-Prom

JOEY: I’ve been meaning to ask you something all night, Pacey. Would you like to dance with me?
PACEY: Yes.

PACEY: How come this feels so right?
JOEY: I think it was those dance lessons.
PACEY: Where did you get those? They’re not you.
JOEY: Why, because I’m just a poor tomboy? Or because Dawson gave them to me?
PACEY: Neither. See this? This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
JOEY: It’s my mom’s bracelet.
PACEY: I know.
JOEY: How do you know?
PACEY: Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallways at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, ‘Look, Pacey… I just found my mother’s bracelet this morning so why don’t you cut me some slack.’
JOEY: You remember that?
PACEY: I remember everything.

16. 3x23 - True Love
Eliminated Round 7

17. 3x23 - True Love
Eliminated Round 13

18. 3x23 - True Love
Eliminated Round 9

19. 3x23 - True Love

Joey: I think I’m in love with you.
Pacey: You think or you know?
Joey: I know. I’ve known it since the moment you kissed me and maybe even before that. As scary as it is, I don’t want to deny it anymore, Pacey. I don’t want to run from it and I don’t want to let it run from me.

Old 09-02-2017, 10:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Old 09-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

4. I don't know what I'm going to vote for after this, OMG
Old 09-03-2017, 02:19 AM
Master Fan

Old 09-03-2017, 06:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, I vote for 4, but I have no idea what after this. Can they all win?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread