Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2017, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Just testing, can everyone see this gif?

Old 05-20-2017, 11:51 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can't lol.
Old 05-20-2017, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

I can
Old 05-20-2017, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I can't lol.
Then you probably won't be able to see what I have so far. I'll private message you what I've done and you tell me if you can see it.
Old 05-20-2017, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can see it.
I am an original”
Old 05-21-2017, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can see that gif.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 05-22-2017, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Hope this is okay.

Best of Castaways Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite Castaways moment.
*You may vote only once every round.
*A Castaways moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 1

Pacey: Darlin', I don't mean to pry, but... would you mind telling me just what the hell it is you're doing down there?
Joey: It depends. Would you mind telling me what that girl's hand is doing knee-deep on your lap?
Pacey: Excuse me?
Joey: You heard me. Or perhaps you'd like me to involve the entire table, 'cause I'm sure her date would at least be marginally interested. Pacey: Ok, great. You've made your point. Which is what, exactly?
Joey: Pacey... I want to go home. Now. I'm tired, I'm cranky, and I know you didn't read the fine print in our little rent-a-day contract, but it expires in exactly 35 minutes, so maybe you could just skip the subtleties and get her phone number?
Pacey: Ok, sis down. It'll be fine.
Joey: She thinks I'm your sister?!
Pacey: Oh, will you look at that?
Joey: Oh! Pacey: Did I not mention to you what a wonderful networking opportunity this was for me?
Joey: Yes. That's how you suckered me into coming in the first place, but you know what? We've networked, we've schmoozed, and unless you take me home now, as in right now, I think little miss thing over there isn't going to be so interested when she sees your sister lean over the table and give you the tongue kissing of your life.
Pacey: 5 minutes. We'll leave in 5 minutes.
Joey: Thank you.
Pacey: Great.

Pacey: Come on, Cinderella.
Joey: [Sighs] You have a hot date or something?
Pacey: No, but a beautiful woman did just offer to have s*x with me, no strings attached.
Joey: You're so cute when you're delusional.

[Joey: Oh, my god. They're still here. Yell. Yell. Yell.
Pacey: Hey!
Joey: Hey! Mister! Mister!
Pacey: Hey! Hey!
Joey: Hello! Help!
Joey: This isn't happening. Tell me this isn't happening.
Pacey: It's ok. He's gonna see the car.
Joey: Pacey, we're parked in, like, another zip code.
Pacey: All right, if we want to start pointing fingers, we should probably point them at the bladder that got us into this situation.
Joey: He's leaving.
Pacey: I can see that, thanks.
Joey: Look. He's getting in his car, and he's leaving us here trapped. [The guard pulls away from the store] Joey: [Sighs] Ok. Let's not panic.
Pacey: Who's panicking?
Joey: I'm panicking, Pacey. This isn't exactly where I want to be right now. I have an en—
Pacey: "I've got a book to read." I know. When don't you have an entire book to read? And just so you know, this is not exactly my ideal situation, either.
Joey: Well, look, let's not snipe at each other anymore.

Pacey: Is this thing on? Ok, well...ahem. Hey...it's me... obviously. So if you could just step a little closer, and don't worry, I'm not gonna bite. I come in peace. Look...you and I... we're gonna be here for a while. For quite a while, it seems. So I think it would be best if we could come to some sort of truce. And to facilitate this truce, I'm willing to admit to you on camera that, yes, indeed, I am an ass, which you probably already know. Better than most people. And perhaps better than anyone on earth. But I digress. My proposal is this: That we leave the past in the past, which is where it belongs anyway, that we try and make the best out of this bad situation, and that we get comfortable. To wit--I bought you something. Well, I didn't really buy you something. Perhaps procured would be a better word, but...anyway, you get my point.T It's down there on the counter. [She looks over and sees that he put a set of pajamas and slippers on the counter] I'm not so sure about the sizes anymore, 'cause it's been a while, but... we can always exchange it. And, if you accept my proposal, you will have at your disposal for a limited time only the ability to make me do one thing I really do not want to do. Which is not to say that you don't always have that ability, but I kinda figure that that's how this whole night from hell started. You were doing something for me that you really didn't want to do... which is what friends are for. Ok. Over and out.
[Pacey comes walking around the corner to join her]
Joey: I know what I want.

Pacey: You’re kidding, right?
Joey: You said one thing, Pacey.
Pacey: No, I said one thing that would help you. How does changing my phisical apperance help you?
Joey: Believe me, if I don’t have to look at that thing on your face anymore, I will consider myself helped.

Joey: I wouldn't make …
Pacey: Ohh!
Joey: …Any sudden movements if I were you.
Pacey: You wouldn't dare.
Joey: I would. I don't particularly like that suit you're wearing. How much did it cost, $5, $600? [She begins backing him up]
Joey: Move it. Uh-huh... back it up.

Joey: Hey. I told you to wait for me. Pacey: I am.
Joey: Ok. Go.
Pacey: All right, this is your last chance to change your mind about this. Joey: Pacey. It's a beard. It'll grow back. Not that it should. What's the big deal, anyway?
Pacey: Well, you know how ballplayers don't change their socks during a winning streak?
Joey: No.
Pacey: Ok, well, they don't because they respect the streak.
Joey: And you perceive yourself as being on some sort of winning streak. Pacey: Yes.
Joey: Caused by that thing on your face.
Pacey: Yes.
Joey: Fine. I give up.
Pacey: You give up? You're giving up that easily.
Joey: Yeah. If it means that much to you, Pacey. I mean, I have no desire to monkey with some centuries-old sports tradition. I wouldn't want you to lose the... triple crown or whatever. I just wanted to see your face again. Is that a crime?
Pacey: No. So that's it... end of story. It's just that easy. Joey: Yeah. But you are gonna have to change your socks.

. Pacey: I said b-3.
Joey: Ok, fine. You sunk my battleship. I officially suck at this game. Pacey: Well, we can't all be master strategists, now, can we? So, what's next? Operation? Risk? What do you want?
[She is just looking at him]
Pacey: What?
Joey: Can I ask you a question?
Pacey: Yeah. Fire away.
Joey: Are you happy?
Pacey: Me?
Joey: Yeah. I mean really happy, not superficially, we-all-have- our-health happy.
Pacey: Why? Are you?
Joey: Mmm... yeah. I think I am. Which is weird, because it's not like there's anything all that spectacular going on in my life right now. It's just that... [Sighs] I don't know. I guess I feel different. Like...I've always had this tendency to assume that change, when it happens, can only be for the worse. You know? And lately, I kinda feel like that's not true... like whatever's waiting for me out there... may not be that bad. And even if it is... then not knowing about it... might actually be the good part. Mmm...I don't know. [Chuckles] I don't know that I'm making any sense.
Pacey: It sounds like what you're tryin' to say... is that you really like that guy.
Joey: "That guy"?
Pacey: Yeah. That Eddie guy.
Joey: Yeah. I did. But...the past... as they say, is the past. And that still doesn't change the fact that you never answered my question.
Pacey: I don't really have to. I mean, how could I not be happy? You've seen my car, right? Joey: Pacey!
Pacey: [Chuckles] Joey: Real answer, please.
Pacey: Real answer? Ok, fine. The real answer is this. I currently have in my life everything that I could possibly want. Except one thing.
Joey: And what's that?

Joey: Nachos? Please tell me you're really not gonna eat that.
Pacey: Well, you nixed my build- your-own-sundae idea.
Joey: Well, yeah, it's a little too cold for ice cream.
Pacey: It is never too cold for ice cream.
Joey: Pacey, why do you always seem to be eating during key moments of our relationship?
Pacey: I don't know. Is this a key moment in our relationship?
Joey: Well, it would've been if you would've let me get rid of that thing off your face.
Pacey: Is this what you consider letting it die?
Joey: What? We've already established that the theme for the evening is picking at old scabs.
[She hands him her glass]
Joey: Can I have more, please? Less ice this time.
Pacey: Less ice. You know... I think I actually missed my true calling in life.
Joey: Jerk?
Pacey: Mm-hmm.
Joey: I meant soda.
Pacey: I know what you meant. It just really wasn't all that funny. So...can I get you anything else? A little cotton candy?
Joey: Uhh! Gross.
Pacey: You want a pretzel?
Joey: No. I think those were probably made when I was a virgin.
Pacey: Oh, yeah. The good old days. But you're right. We should stop. We don't want to fill up on starches before we go raid the candy aisle.
Joey: Pacey, we can't eat candy this late at night. We'll rot our teeth.
Pacey: So then we'll brush them. And if we're feelin' crazy, we can floss. 'Cause you see, that's the great thing about bein' locked in a Kmart. You can do anything in a Kmart. You can fill up on sugary snacks. You can catch up on your dental hygiene. In fact, I'm startin' to like this idea so much, I may never leave.
Joey: Oh, my god. Homework. Come on. Wait. Bring popcorn.

Joey: I thought this was supposed to be about the American dream.
Pacey: What could be more American than bitter invective, rampant paranoia, and gas-guzzling caddies?
Joey: So, what am I supposed to say tomorrow when Hetson puts me on the spot?
Pacey: Throw the words "post modernist" and " subjectivity" into the same sentence. You'll be fine.
Joey: I'm beginning to see why you're so good at your job.
Pacey: Oh, yeah? Why is that?
Joey: 'Cause you're so full of— Pacey: Uh! Now, that's not called for. We don't make fun of my source of income. Come on. Let's go.
Joey: Why?
Pacey: 'Cause I'm gettin' bored with all this sittin' around. Let's do somethin' active.
Pacey: No? It's my turn to choose, isn't it?
Joey: We've discussed this already. There will be no bikes, no roller blading, and no you shooting hockey pucks at my head.
Pacey: Oh, now, come on. Those weren't real hockey pucks. Those were little plastic indoor ones.
Joey: Pacey, I think the goal of the evening should be to avoid head injuries.
Pacey: [Sighs] Ok, fine. I still got somethin' for us to do.

Joey: There. Hello, chin! You’re back!
Pacey: Well, I was never really gone.
Joey: It kinda seemed like it.

Pacey: It would be fair to say that I haven’t been feeling all that friendly towards you lately.
Joey: You’ve been feeling more than friendly?
Joey: And the only way you could express that was to pick a fight with me?
Pacey: I suppose the answer to that would also be yes.
Joey: Why is that exactly?
Pacey: I do not know.
Joey: Well, you must know something.
Pacey: What I know is that, you and I were one of the few things, perhaps, the only thing that ever made total and complete sense in my life. That’s what I know.

Joey: Did you know?
Pacey: Did I know what?
Joey: This was a dream come true.
Pacey: Which part?
Joey: All of it. When you and I were on the boat, I used to dream that we’d be cast away somewhere. You know, your standard tropical island with the white sand beaches, giant stars overhead. We’d wear no clothes, and we’d splash in the surf all day. And then at night, the moon would be this.. well, this giant thing, and it was always full.
Pacey: I like this fantasy. I could catch fish with my bare hands. Make a fire without matches.
Joey: I’d make the fires. Who paid attention in science class?
Pacey: Ok, good point.
Joey: Besides, it’s my fantasy. And I guess I never told you about it before because it’s.. embarrassing, you know, I mean, not at all original.
Pacey: In any case, you were right about one thing.
Joey: What’s that?
Pacey: There are about a thousand reasons why you and I would never work.
Joey: There is one thing in the pro column.
Pacey: What’s that?
Joey: [kisses him] It doesn’t mean what you think it means.
Pacey: Well then, what does it mean?
Joey: Well, it means that.. well, I’m cold. And I’m still thinking about it. And I miss you, Pace.
Pacey: I miss you too.

Employee: Dude… this is totally… uncool.
Pacey: Um… Joey? Ahem!
Joey: 5 more minutes.
Pacey: No, no. No. I think now would be a good time.
Employee: Like…I mean… you’re allowed… to, like, test things… and stuff… but the manager is gonna be… like, his mind is gonna be blown.
Pacey: This—no need to call the manager, ‘cause, you know, we were just about to leave.
Employee: Hey.
Joey: Hey.
Employee: So, is this… like, your girlfriend?
Joey: No. We just sleep together from time to time. Do you have a problem with that?

Pacey: Small price to pay for a dream come true.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:44 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I guess I'll go with 3.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

10 for me

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-22-2017, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is hard but #10
I am an original”
Old 05-22-2017, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I might go with #10 as well.

Thanks for the Survivor. It's amazing.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 05-22-2017, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#3 - 1
#10 -3 - Eliminated

Best of Castaways Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite Castaways moment.
*You may vote only once every round.
*A Castaways moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 2

Pacey: Darlin', I don't mean to pry, but... would you mind telling me just what the hell it is you're doing down there?
Joey: It depends. Would you mind telling me what that girl's hand is doing knee-deep on your lap?
Pacey: Excuse me?
Joey: You heard me. Or perhaps you'd like me to involve the entire table, 'cause I'm sure her date would at least be marginally interested.
Pacey: Ok, great. You've made your point. Which is what, exactly?
Joey: Pacey... I want to go home. Now. I'm tired, I'm cranky, and I know you didn't read the fine print in our little rent-a-day contract, but it expires in exactly 35 minutes, so maybe you could just skip the subtleties and get her phone number?
Pacey: Ok, sis down. It'll be fine.
Joey: She thinks I'm your sister?!
Pacey: Oh, will you look at that?
Joey: Oh!
Pacey: Did I not mention to you what a wonderful networking opportunity this was for me?
Joey: Yes. That's how you suckered me into coming in the first place, but you know what? We've networked, we've schmoozed, and unless you take me home now, as in right now, I think little miss thing over there isn't going to be so interested when she sees your sister lean over the table and give you the tongue kissing of your life.
Pacey: 5 minutes. We'll leave in 5 minutes.
Joey: Thank you.
Pacey: Great.

Pacey: Come on, Cinderella.
Joey: [Sighs] You have a hot date or something?
Pacey: No, but a beautiful woman did just offer to have s*x with me, no strings attached.
Joey: You're so cute when you're delusional.

[Joey: Oh, my god. They're still here. Yell. Yell. Yell.
Pacey: Hey!
Joey: Hey! Mister! Mister!
Pacey: Hey! Hey!
Joey: Hello! Help!
Joey: This isn't happening. Tell me this isn't happening.
Pacey: It's ok. He's gonna see the car.
Joey: Pacey, we're parked in, like, another zip code.
Pacey: All right, if we want to start pointing fingers, we should probably point them at the bladder that got us into this situation.
Joey: He's leaving.
Pacey: I can see that, thanks.
Joey: Look. He's getting in his car, and he's leaving us here trapped. [The guard pulls away from the store] Joey: [Sighs] Ok. Let's not panic.
Pacey: Who's panicking?
Joey: I'm panicking, Pacey. This isn't exactly where I want to be right now. I have an en—
Pacey: "I've got a book to read." I know. When don't you have an entire book to read? And just so you know, this is not exactly my ideal situation, either.
Joey: Well, look, let's not snipe at each other anymore.

Pacey: Is this thing on? Ok, well...ahem. Hey...it's me... obviously. So if you could just step a little closer, and don't worry, I'm not gonna bite. I come in peace. Look...you and I... we're gonna be here for a while. For quite a while, it seems. So I think it would be best if we could come to some sort of truce. And to facilitate this truce, I'm willing to admit to you on camera that, yes, indeed, I am an ass, which you probably already know. Better than most people. And perhaps better than anyone on earth. But I digress. My proposal is this: That we leave the past in the past, which is where it belongs anyway, that we try and make the best out of this bad situation, and that we get comfortable. To wit--I bought you something. Well, I didn't really buy you something. Perhaps procured would be a better word, but...anyway, you get my point.T It's down there on the counter. [She looks over and sees that he put a set of pajamas and slippers on the counter] I'm not so sure about the sizes anymore, 'cause it's been a while, but... we can always exchange it. And, if you accept my proposal, you will have at your disposal for a limited time only the ability to make me do one thing I really do not want to do. Which is not to say that you don't always have that ability, but I kinda figure that that's how this whole night from hell started. You were doing something for me that you really didn't want to do... which is what friends are for. Ok. Over and out.
[Pacey comes walking around the corner to join her]
Joey: I know what I want.

Pacey: You’re kidding, right?
Joey: You said one thing, Pacey.
Pacey: No, I said one thing that would help you. How does changing my physical apperance help you?
Joey: Believe me, if I don’t have to look at that thing on your face anymore, I will consider myself helped.

Joey: I wouldn't make …
Pacey: Ohh!
Joey: …Any sudden movements if I were you.
Pacey: You wouldn't dare.
Joey: I would. I don't particularly like that suit you're wearing. How much did it cost, $5, $600? [She begins backing him up]
Joey: Move it. Uh-huh... back it up.

Joey: Hey. I told you to wait for me. Pacey: I am.
Joey: Ok. Go.
Pacey: All right, this is your last chance to change your mind about this. Joey: Pacey. It's a beard. It'll grow back. Not that it should. What's the big deal, anyway?
Pacey: Well, you know how ballplayers don't change their socks during a winning streak?
Pacey: Ok, well, they don't because they respect the streak.
Joey: And you perceive yourself as being on some sort of winning streak. Pacey: Yes.
Joey: Caused by that thing on your face.
Joey: Fine. I give up.
Pacey: You give up? You're giving up that easily.
Joey: Yeah. If it means that much to you, Pacey. I mean, I have no desire to monkey with some centuries-old sports tradition. I wouldn't want you to lose the... triple crown or whatever. I just wanted to see your face again. Is that a crime?
Pacey: No. So that's it... end of story. It's just that easy. Joey: Yeah. But you are gonna have to change your socks.

Eliminated Round 1

Joey: Nachos? Please tell me you're really not gonna eat that.
Pacey: Well, you nixed my build- your-own-sundae idea.
Joey: Well, yeah, it's a little too cold for ice cream.
Pacey: It is never too cold for ice cream.
Joey: Pacey, why do you always seem to be eating during key moments of our relationship?
Pacey: I don't know. Is this a key moment in our relationship?
Joey: Well, it would've been if you would've let me get rid of that thing off your face.
Pacey: Is this what you consider letting it die?
Joey: What? We've already established that the theme for the evening is picking at old scabs.
[She hands him her glass]
Joey: Can I have more, please? Less ice this time.
Pacey: Less ice. You know... I think I actually missed my true calling in life.
Joey: Jerk?
Pacey: Mm-hmm.
Joey: I meant soda.
Pacey: I know what you meant. It just really wasn't all that funny. So...can I get you anything else? A little cotton candy?
Joey: Uhh! Gross.
Pacey: You want a pretzel?
Joey: No. I think those were probably made when I was a virgin.
Pacey: Oh, yeah. The good old days. But you're right. We should stop. We don't want to fill up on starches before we go raid the candy aisle.
Joey: Pacey, we can't eat candy this late at night. We'll rot our teeth.
Pacey: So then we'll brush them. And if we're feelin' crazy, we can floss. 'Cause you see, that's the great thing about bein' locked in a Kmart. You can do anything in a Kmart. You can fill up on sugary snacks. You can catch up on your dental hygiene. In fact, I'm startin' to like this idea so much, I may never leave.
Joey: Oh, my god. Homework. Come on. Wait. Bring popcorn.

Joey: I thought this was supposed to be about the American dream.
Pacey: What could be more American than bitter invective, rampant paranoia, and gas-guzzling caddies?
Joey: So, what am I supposed to say tomorrow when Hetson puts me on the spot?
Pacey: Throw the words "post modernist" and " subjectivity" into the same sentence. You'll be fine.
Joey: I'm beginning to see why you're so good at your job.
Pacey: Oh, yeah? Why is that?
Joey: 'Cause you're so full of— Pacey: Uh! Now, that's not called for. We don't make fun of my source of income. Come on. Let's go.
Pacey: 'Cause I'm gettin' bored with all this sittin' around. Let's do somethin' active.
Pacey: No? It's my turn to choose, isn't it?
Joey: We've discussed this already. There will be no bikes, no roller blading, and no you shooting hockey pucks at my head.
Pacey: Oh, now, come on. Those weren't real hockey pucks. Those were little plastic indoor ones.
Joey: Pacey, I think the goal of the evening should be to avoid head injuries.
Pacey: [Sighs] Ok, fine. I still got somethin' for us to do.

Joey: There. Hello, chin! You’re back!
Pacey: Well, I was never really gone.
Joey: It kinda seemed like it.

Pacey: It would be fair to say that I haven’t been feeling all that friendly towards you lately.
Joey: You’ve been feeling more than friendly?
Joey: And the only way you could express that was to pick a fight with me?
Pacey: I suppose the answer to that would also be yes.
Joey: Why is that exactly?
Pacey: I do not know.
Joey: Well, you must know something.
Pacey: What I know is that, you and I were one of the few things, perhaps, the only thing that ever made total and complete sense in my life. That’s what I know.

Joey: Did you know?
Pacey: Did I know what?
Joey: This was a dream come true.
Pacey: Which part?
Joey: All of it. When you and I were on the boat, I used to dream that we’d be cast away somewhere. You know, your standard tropical island with the white sand beaches, giant stars overhead. We’d wear no clothes, and we’d splash in the surf all day. And then at night, the moon would be this.. well, this giant thing, and it was always full.
Pacey: I like this fantasy. I could catch fish with my bare hands. Make a fire without matches.
Joey: I’d make the fires. Who paid attention in science class?
Pacey: Ok, good point.
Joey: Besides, it’s my fantasy. And I guess I never told you about it before because it’s.. embarrassing, you know, I mean, not at all original.
Pacey: In any case, you were right about one thing.
Joey: What’s that?
Pacey: There are about a thousand reasons why you and I would never work.
Joey: There is one thing in the pro column.
Pacey: What’s that?
Joey: [kisses him] It doesn’t mean what you think it means.
Pacey: Well then, what does it mean?
Joey: Well, it means that.. well, I’m cold. And I’m still thinking about it. And I miss you, Pace.
Pacey: I miss you too.

Employee: Dude… this is totally… uncool.
Pacey: Um… Joey? Ahem!
Joey: 5 more minutes.
Pacey: No, no. No. I think now would be a good time.
Employee: Like…I mean… you’re allowed… to, like, test things… and stuff… but the manager is gonna be… like, his mind is gonna be blown.
Pacey: This—no need to call the manager, ‘cause, you know, we were just about to leave.
Employee: Hey.
Joey: Hey.
Employee: So, is this… like, your girlfriend?
Joey: No. We just sleep together from time to time. Do you have a problem with that?

Pacey: Small price to pay for a dream come true.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 05-23-2017 at 05:27 PM
Old 05-22-2017, 11:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Old 05-23-2017, 04:42 AM
Extreme Fan

This is amazing, great work!!!
Old 05-23-2017, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Glad you like it.

I'll go with #2.