Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#2 - 1
#30 - 1
#34 - 1
Old 03-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aw you are missing the one from Home Movies where she calls him Captain Stubing. Captain Stubing is the Captain of The Love Boat!

Or the one banter from 'Kiss':
Joey: And what are you up to this evening?
Pacey: Well, it just so happens that the woman of my dreams is going to be at the school dance tonight and I plan on attending.
Joey: (smirking) Lucky her.

In hindsight, that is hilarious.

The one from The Scare is the reason I think that the Scare and Double Date aired the wrong way around. Why would Joey say Pacey has the worst taste in women when last week he was hitting on her? Also why would Pacey say the episode after that he hasn't really seen Joey since he kissed her when he spends time alone with her in The Scare?

I feel we need to appreciate the one from Boyfriend in full

Pacey: Hey Jo.
Joey: Oh thank you, Satan, for completing this night of horrors by sending one of your disciples to finish me off.
Pacey: Umm, what are you doing tonight?
*Joey gives him the look of 'Have you fallen on your head?'*
Pacey: Uhh, forget I said that. Wait...I was just out looking for a date and since I couldn't find one, I thought of you. (NICE COVER PACE!)
Joey: Oh.
Pacey: So, how 'bout it? Wanna go crash a beach party with me? Huh?
Joey: Oh gee whiz, you know, as much as that sounds like so much fun, you know, I am kind of busy.

Last edited by AsgardianJane; 03-05-2016 at 02:54 PM
Old 03-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

good points AsgardianJane

I always get confused how The Scare and Double Date air. I think originally the Scare came before Double Date because Joey says she hates driving with Pacey in the Scare and then in Double Date Drives with him again. Cliff asks Jen out the first time in the Scare and then they go out in Double Date

I noticed he said that too about looking for a date. Bessie almost seemed like a PJ shipper when she was happy about having Joey leave her with all those tables to go off with Pacey

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsgardianJane (View Post)
Aw you are missing the one from Home Movies where she calls him Captain Stubing. Captain Stubing is the Captain of The Love Boat!

Or the one banter from 'Kiss':
Joey: And what are you up to this evening?
Pacey: Well, it just so happens that the woman of my dreams is going to be at the school dance tonight and I plan on attending.
Joey: (smirking) Lucky her.

In hindsight, that is hilarious.

The one from The Scare is the reason I think that the Scare and Double Date aired the wrong way around. Why would Joey say Pacey has the worst taste in women when last week he was hitting on her? Also why would Pacey say the episode after that he hasn't really seen Joey since he kissed her when he spends time alone with her in The Scare?

I feel we need to appreciate the one from Boyfriend in full

Pacey: Hey Jo.
Joey: Oh thank you, Satan, for completing this night of horrors by sending one of your disciples to finish me off.
Pacey: Umm, what are you doing tonight?
*Joey gives him the look of 'Have you fallen on your head?'*
Pacey: Uhh, forget I said that. Wait...I was just out looking for a date and since I couldn't find one, I thought of you. (NICE COVER PACE!)
Joey: Oh.
Pacey: So, how 'bout it? Wanna go crash a beach party with me? Huh?
Joey: Oh gee whiz, you know, as much as that sounds like so much fun, you know, I am kind of busy.
Yeah I know I didn't add some, but you can only put so many images per post and I didn't think there was enough for a two parter. Next time.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know it's going to be a tough Survivor when you are already disappointed when a Quote gets eliminated. I loved #21.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 03-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Okay, thanks to AsgardianJane I added the full quote from Boyfriend under #6.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are all such fun moments
Old 03-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

Old 03-05-2016, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
You know it's going to be a tough Survivor when you are already disappointed when a Quote gets eliminated. I loved #21.
I love that part too, a lot, but it didn't feel all that bantery to me, at least not compared to all the others. IMO.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Yeah, me too. Like I said I mostly like when Pacey pushes Bessie out the door by her face lmao. I thought thier cute flirty banter from The Longest Day while their making out could of been here but maybe it's not banter-y enough. When she's like "This embarassing gropefest." "Yeah I guess this is kind of embarassing huh, especially for you given how much you protested." *kiss* "I did not protest." "You did too" *kiss* Eh I just find it cute.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

agree Butterfly85. That is totally banterish in TLD

There are others like when Joey wants Pacey to attend the Worthington thing in KKBB and she says they are all fresh out of manmeat and he says he could break up with her

I understand there are so many that it's hard to include everything. Thanks for putting this together ChristinaL80

Old 03-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday

here's some pics

I like how he rubs his nose across her forehead

I like how she's gazing at him here

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top