Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'll vote for #25.

#25-3 - Eliminated

Part 2 - Pacey and Joey Favorite Quotes Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite quote[s].
*You may vote only once every round.
*The quote[s] will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
The winner of Part 2 will go up against the winners of Part 1 and Part 3 in an ultimate survivor.
pacey & joey

Round 23

1. Eliminated Round 17

2. Eliminated Round 6

3. JOEY: I stalled 7 times coming over here. I stalled 7 times and 6 out of the 7 times, do you know what I thought? You. It’s this secret thing I do whenever I get really pissed off, or confused, or angry, or upset, or sad. I think of you, and I immediately feel good inside. I guess it’s kind of like taking a good mood pill or something.

4. JOEY: My heart? That’s a fixed point. Three months riding the open waters couldn’t shake it, I’ll be damned if I let your insecurities shake it. My heart never left this boat. It’s never left you.
PACEY: Okay, you got me.

5. Eliminated Round 12

Eliminated Round 16

7. PACEY: Well, I should probably just start first, that you, Josephine Potter, have just wrecked me. In the best possible way, you have absolutely wrecked me. Because you see, I fell in love with you, knowing that there was never any possibility of being with you. Knowing full well that a sizeable chunk of your heart would always be wrapped up in our friend, Dawson. And that much was actually okay with me. Right up to the point that you chose me. Cause then you just turned everything on it’s head. And I got everything that I wanted, and from that day forward, I’ve just been a wreck.

8. Eliminated Round 12

9. Eliminated Round 7

10. Eliminated Round 19

11. Eliminated Round 9

12. Eliminated Round 21

13. Eliminated Round 1

14. Eliminated Round 5

15.JOEY: I want to be with you, Pacey. I want to stay and be with you.
PACEY: Well, if you want to be with me, than staying here would be a really stupid idea, considering I don’t plan to be here. I plan to be wherever you are.

16.JOEY: (smiling) You’re in love with me, huh?
PACEY: Well not currently, no. Right now you’re just some crazy drunk girl I gotta get in that door without waking up all the paying customers at her sister’s B&B. But generally speaking, yes.
JOEY: (throws her arms around Pacey’s neck) May I kiss you right now?
PACEY: Yes, please. (they laugh and get some smoochies on. Pacey makes these little Mmm noises while they kiss, kinda like the Mmm, good Campbell’s soup thing) Mmm, mmm, mmm. Mmm, mmm, mmm. But I’m still not carrying you.
JOEY: (she brushes her lips against his neck and touches his ear with her mouth as she whispers,) Please?
PACEY: Nope. (Joey gives him puppy dog eyes) You can give me the eyes, it’s just not going to work. Oh, come oh, honestly, you don’t… (she covers his mouth with hers in some big time smoochies. Pacey talks the entire time, his words completely muffled by her mouth) Jo, what do I look like I just fell off the turnip truck? Jo? You think I’m going to fall for this? (he pulls away from her) Half way, that’s it, I swear. I’m not kidding! My back’s killing me here. (he picks her up and carrys her. Half way to the door) Well, I guess since you’re up here… (he finishes the rest of the distance to the door)

17.Eliminated Round 10

18. JOEY: You know who that guy you reacted like is gonna be in ten years, Pace? The person who knows me best. Dawson knows my past. My future lies with you. If you think about it you know, you didn’t even like me three years ago.
PACEY: Well, you always tease the ones you love.

19. PACEY: Well.. Maybe I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes, just for one night. To see this girl, this woman, who has more class and intelligence and beauty and grace than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heals in love with you, but the really scary thing is..I think that they’re true.

20. Eliminated Round 18

21. Eliminated Round 4

22. Eliminated Round 14

23 Eliminated Round 3

24. JOEY: I wanna throw the wrapper away.
PACEY: If this is about what I was—
JOEY: Pacey… this is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is about how when we go to the movies and you go and you buy a popcorn you always bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. And how just last week, when we were at miniature golf you took all of the shots first so I would know the correct path.
PACEY: Well, that’s just—
JOEY: You taught me how to drive. And last year at prom you knew that the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. You kissed me first, sweetheart. The second time you counted to 10 before doing it again just in case I wanted to stop you. You bought me a wall.
PACEY: I didn’t buy it so much as I—
JOEY: We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready. Do you have to ask me now why I am? I’m gonna count to 10 and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to then you’re just gonna have to stop me. Ten, my love.

25.Eliminated Round 22

26. JOEY: You wanna know why it was so nice, Pacey? You probably don’t even remember but it was this thing. There you were above me and you.. you brushed my hair over my forehead. It felt really nice. It made me feel safe. Like no matter what, you were gonna be there and you were gonna protect me. And years from now when I look back I’m really not gonna remember the clumsy positioning or the morning-after awkwardness, or whether or not the experience itself met the textbook definition of great sex. I’ll remember how sweet you were, how you took me to this brand new place that made me so glad I had sex. I’m really glad I had sex with you. And now I really just kinda wanna go home. So we can do it again.

27. Eliminated Round 20

28. Eliminated Round 8

29. Eliminated Round 13

30.Eliminated Round 2

31. Eliminated Round 15

Old 01-17-2016, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to have to go with #3 this round and the only reason I'm picking it is because it's not a Pacey quote, it's a Joey quote, even though it's about Pacey.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 01-17-2016, 11:08 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Old 01-18-2016, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

I'll vote for #3.

#3 - 3 - Eliminated

Part 2 - Pacey and Joey Favorite Quotes Survivor

*Vote for your least favorite quote[s].
*You may vote only once every round.
*The quote[s] will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
The winner of Part 2 will go up against the winners of Part 1 and Part 3 in an ultimate survivor.
pacey & joey

Round 24

1. Eliminated Round 17

2. Eliminated Round 6

3. Eliminated Round 23

4. JOEY: My heart? That’s a fixed point. Three months riding the open waters couldn’t shake it, I’ll be damned if I let your insecurities shake it. My heart never left this boat. It’s never left you.
PACEY: Okay, you got me.

5. Eliminated Round 12

Eliminated Round 16

7. PACEY: Well, I should probably just start first, that you, Josephine Potter, have just wrecked me. In the best possible way, you have absolutely wrecked me. Because you see, I fell in love with you, knowing that there was never any possibility of being with you. Knowing full well that a sizeable chunk of your heart would always be wrapped up in our friend, Dawson. And that much was actually okay with me. Right up to the point that you chose me. Cause then you just turned everything on it’s head. And I got everything that I wanted, and from that day forward, I’ve just been a wreck.

8. Eliminated Round 12

9. Eliminated Round 7

10. Eliminated Round 19

11. Eliminated Round 9

12. Eliminated Round 21

13. Eliminated Round 1

14. Eliminated Round 5

15.JOEY: I want to be with you, Pacey. I want to stay and be with you.
PACEY: Well, if you want to be with me, than staying here would be a really stupid idea, considering I don’t plan to be here. I plan to be wherever you are.

16.JOEY: (smiling) You’re in love with me, huh?
PACEY: Well not currently, no. Right now you’re just some crazy drunk girl I gotta get in that door without waking up all the paying customers at her sister’s B&B. But generally speaking, yes.
JOEY: (throws her arms around Pacey’s neck) May I kiss you right now?
PACEY: Yes, please. (they laugh and get some smoochies on. Pacey makes these little Mmm noises while they kiss, kinda like the Mmm, good Campbell’s soup thing) Mmm, mmm, mmm. Mmm, mmm, mmm. But I’m still not carrying you.
JOEY: (she brushes her lips against his neck and touches his ear with her mouth as she whispers,) Please?
PACEY: Nope. (Joey gives him puppy dog eyes) You can give me the eyes, it’s just not going to work. Oh, come oh, honestly, you don’t… (she covers his mouth with hers in some big time smoochies. Pacey talks the entire time, his words completely muffled by her mouth) Jo, what do I look like I just fell off the turnip truck? Jo? You think I’m going to fall for this? (he pulls away from her) Half way, that’s it, I swear. I’m not kidding! My back’s killing me here. (he picks her up and carrys her. Half way to the door) Well, I guess since you’re up here… (he finishes the rest of the distance to the door)

17.Eliminated Round 10

18. JOEY: You know who that guy you reacted like is gonna be in ten years, Pace? The person who knows me best. Dawson knows my past. My future lies with you. If you think about it you know, you didn’t even like me three years ago.
PACEY: Well, you always tease the ones you love.

19. PACEY: Well.. Maybe I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes, just for one night. To see this girl, this woman, who has more class and intelligence and beauty and grace than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heals in love with you, but the really scary thing is..I think that they’re true.

20. Eliminated Round 18

21. Eliminated Round 4

22. Eliminated Round 14

23 Eliminated Round 3

24. JOEY: I wanna throw the wrapper away.
PACEY: If this is about what I was—
JOEY: Pacey… this is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is about how when we go to the movies and you go and you buy a popcorn you always bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. And how just last week, when we were at miniature golf you took all of the shots first so I would know the correct path.
PACEY: Well, that’s just—
JOEY: You taught me how to drive. And last year at prom you knew that the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. You kissed me first, sweetheart. The second time you counted to 10 before doing it again just in case I wanted to stop you. You bought me a wall.
PACEY: I didn’t buy it so much as I—
JOEY: We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready. Do you have to ask me now why I am? I’m gonna count to 10 and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to then you’re just gonna have to stop me. Ten, my love.

25.Eliminated Round 22

26. JOEY: You wanna know why it was so nice, Pacey? You probably don’t even remember but it was this thing. There you were above me and you.. you brushed my hair over my forehead. It felt really nice. It made me feel safe. Like no matter what, you were gonna be there and you were gonna protect me. And years from now when I look back I’m really not gonna remember the clumsy positioning or the morning-after awkwardness, or whether or not the experience itself met the textbook definition of great sex. I’ll remember how sweet you were, how you took me to this brand new place that made me so glad I had sex. I’m really glad I had sex with you. And now I really just kinda wanna go home. So we can do it again.

27. Eliminated Round 20

28. Eliminated Round 8

29. Eliminated Round 13

30.Eliminated Round 2

31. Eliminated Round 15

And I'll go with #15 for the next round....
Old 01-18-2016, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love Jack and Joeys friendship
thanks. I wish they got to interact more after season 2, but when they did they had good scenes together

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-18-2016, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
thanks. I wish they got to interact more after season 2, but when they did they had good scenes together
Yes, definitely. Jen and Jack were totally PJ fans
Old 01-18-2016, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'll go with #18. I disagree with Joey. I think Pacey already knew her best.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

#15-1
#18-1
Old 01-18-2016, 12:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone know of any good series finale fic where PJo get back together. We never saw it, someone had to have had a go at writing it?
Old 01-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsgardianJane (View Post)
Does anyone know of any good series finale fic where PJo get back together. We never saw it, someone had to have had a go at writing it?
I know many. Let me look for them and I'll post.
Old 01-18-2016, 01:00 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Old 01-18-2016, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

#15-1
#18-2
Old 01-18-2016, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

AsgardianJane,

Here's one Series Finale fic:

Love in the Present Tense NC-17 (Complete) in Completed Fics (Authors N - Z) Forum

A lot of them aren't online anymore. I have a dropbox where you can download PJ fics. You have to sign up for it.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/PJ%20Fics/PJ%20Fanfic

If the link doesn't work, you can request the dropbox here:

The Third Official Looking for Fics/Boards Thread in Fanfic Talk Forum

There's this series finale fic called The One by DeepBlueSea in the dropbox. And many more great fics.
Old 01-18-2016, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
AsgardianJane,

Here's one Series Finale fic:

Love in the Present Tense NC-17 (Complete) in Completed Fics (Authors N - Z) Forum

A lot of them aren't online anymore. I have a dropbox where you can download PJ fics. You have to sign up for it.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/PJ%20Fics/PJ%20Fanfic

If the link doesn't work, you can request the dropbox here:

The Third Official Looking for Fics/Boards Thread in Fanfic Talk Forum

There's this series finale fic called The One by DeepBlueSea in the dropbox. And many more great fics.
Thanks for posting.
Old 01-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, definitely. Jen and Jack were totally PJ fans
I like how Jack called Dawson out on his behavior concerning the boat race and that it was obvious that PJ were into each other in a season 4 episode. I think it was 411, but I am not sure

Jen was a big PJer. She told Pacey that Joey wanted to be with him in the Longest Day when she didn't have to. She told Joey to see Pacey in season 5. I found MW was a PJ fan in a link someone posted

I was reading the episode information for Future Tense today on Pop. I don't know where the information people get their information, but it said Pacey and Dawson babysit a drunk Joey at Jen's birthday party. Pacey didn't babysit Joey. He mentioned she can't handle her liquor and then she went and did her thing and then she came back and got her out of there because she was so drunk she was going to play strip poker which she wouldn't normally do. She had one scene with Dawson about college.

I love what Dawson says to Gretchen. I didn't see that as a fight

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread