Dawson's Creek

#1 - 2 votes - JJH85, Azaiya
#2 - 3 votes - clarkson_fan, Butterfly85,hshapir2

I can't choose right now.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaiya (View Post)
I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!

I love both for different reasons. Joey does look hypnotized before Pacey kisses her. Totally. She almost always looks hypnotized right before he kisses her, and dazed when he finishes. That particular kiss was the moment where she could no longer deny that she liked him too. It was such a defining, show-changing moment. It was totally believable and natural based on their story up to that point, but it was also unbelievable that the writers, those who had been so insistent on shoving the idea of soulmates down our throats would actually go there. I was spoiled so I knew they were going to kiss again, but they never spoiled anything completely by giving us details. So to hear what he said and witness their chemistry and see it actually happening was insane. The only disappointing thing was that Aunt Gwen interrupted them. And I already said why I love the A Winter's Tale kiss.

It pains me to have to pick one. The only way I can choose is to vote based on which episode I watch more, and I've watched Stolen Kisses way more than A Winter's Tale.

So I vote for #1.
I love your posts, you break down their scenes so perfectly. That's why the choice is so hard. I agree with what you said, it was very defining (just like WT's kiss is) since it's the first time Joey says out loud she has feelings for him too. I wish they would of kissed longer before Gwen interrupted (if she had to) Yeah, right after Pacey say's ten Joey's face is so hypnotized like she's being swept away and doesn't want to stop it. I didn't follow spoilers back then (Don't think I knew they existed or if they were common as they are now since the internet wasn't as huge then lol) I could only go from the promos for the next episode. I just remember when the SK promo aired they showed Pacey saying he's going to kiss her and if she doesn't want him to to stop him and I was like "Squeee, OMG their going to kiss again!" I was so excited and found that line so hot as well.
Old 09-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I love your posts, you break down their scenes so perfectly. That's why the choice is so hard. I agree with what you said, it was very defining (just like WT's kiss is) since it's the first time Joey says out loud she has feelings for him too. I wish they would of kissed longer before Gwen interrupted (if she had to) Yeah, right after Pacey say's ten Joey's face is so hypnotized like she's being swept away and doesn't want to stop it. I didn't follow spoilers back then (Don't think I knew they existed or if they were common as they are now since the internet wasn't as huge then lol) I could only go from the promos for the next episode. I just remember when the SK promo aired they showed Pacey saying he's going to kiss her and if she doesn't want him to to stop him and I was like "Squeee, OMG their going to kiss again!" I was so excited and found that line so hot as well.
That line was so hot. He made it hot and that voice of his when he say 10

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-06-2015, 07:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, thank you!

I agree, that line was hot. As a strong woman, I think have an instinctual attraction to a man who would see through my b.s. just like I'd cut through his. I think Joey is the same way. I think they respected each other in that. If it was Dawson he would have said "It made you feel alive? What does that mean? What do you think we should do? Should we kiss again?"

Last edited by Azaiya; 09-06-2015 at 11:52 AM
Old 09-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^lol I agree. I do like in pairings when they call each other out on the others bs or just get straight to what's important. I also liked how in the SK episode Pacey was very firm about what their going to do about their feelings. Like when he told Joey she and he know how he feels but what's important is how SHE feels. Or when she said she has no answers right now and he said it's only cause she won't ask herself the right questions. Gone head man.
Old 09-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Okay, you guys convinced me to vote for #1.

#1 - 3 votes - JJH85, Azaiya, ChristinaL80
#2 - 3 votes - clarkson_fan, Butterfly85,hshapir2

We are now at a tie. I'll give it a day or so in case anyone comes to break it.

Last edited by JJH85; 09-07-2015 at 04:39 PM
Old 09-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not surprised there is a tie, both scenes are incredible.

Old 09-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

We may just have a tie. That wouldn't be so bad. I'll just wait until tomorrow to call it.

Four to Tango airs tomorrow. One of my favorite S3 episodes.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
We may just have a tie. That wouldn't be so bad. I'll just wait until tomorrow to call it.

Four to Tango airs tomorrow. One of my favorite S3 episodes.
I love that episode too.

Old 09-07-2015, 08:22 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

If it stays a tie I'll just remember that that 2 won before another vote re-nigged it lol.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
If it stays a tie I'll just remember that that 2 won before another vote re-nigged it lol.
Well, I was going to vote for #2 initially.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Pacey and Joey Best Kiss Survivor
WINNERS!!!

*Vote for your favorite kiss
*You may vote only once.
*A Kiss will win when it has four votes or after a couple of days.
All graphics are from Tumblr and belong to their owners.

pacey & joey

1. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

2. 4X14 - A Winter's Tale

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 09-09-2015 at 12:41 PM
Old 09-09-2015, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

I choose 2

Pop TV is playing DC starting next week at 12. They are playing two to three episodes a day

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-09-2015, 08:17 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't choose i LOVE both!!!!! i am LOVING watching season 3 this month!.....

SHAWN x ANGELA~ COREY x TOPANGA (BMW)
(avatar: MILLIE MAE)
Old 09-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I edited the survivor post. Is everyone okay with a tie? I want to make sure. I already called the winners and both ##1 and #2 won. Sorry if I made it confusing. I could always re-open voting.

I love the end of Four to Tango when Joey drags Pacey out of the dance studio and he's laughing. I wish they had scenes before Weekend in the Country, but they don't have scenes in the next two episodes.

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 09-09-2015 at 12:43 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread