Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Looks like #13 wins, but I won't call it until tonight if that's okay. Then tomorrow we can vote between the winners of part 1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaiya (View Post)
I vote for #13 for the win. Everything about that scene was perfect. Joey's words were deeply heartfelt and Pacey looked at her with reverence in his eyes as he touched her face. It was natural and it looked like there was some open-mouth action going on. The way he had a fistful of her hair in his hand was incredibly sexy. The fire in the hearth was extremely romantic. It was passionate and, above all, it was full of love. That scene was about them and their history and their love for each other. It was the ideal setting and prelude for lovemaking, and especially for one's first time. I can't imagine any other scene winning.
Nicely put!

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 09-03-2015 at 09:59 AM
Old 09-03-2015, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I vote for #13 for the win. Everything about that scene was perfect. Joey's words were deeply heartfelt and Pacey looked at her with reverence in his eyes as he touched her face. It was natural and it looked like there was some open-mouth action going on. The way he had a fistful of her hair in his hand was incredibly sexy. The fire in the hearth was extremely romantic. It was passionate and, above all, it was full of love. That scene was about them and their history and their love for each other. It was the ideal setting and prelude for lovemaking, and especially for one's first time. I can't imagine any other scene winning.
I agree, it says it all.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
ITA, it was so beautiful. I love how he brushes her hair (I find that EXTREMELY sexy OMFG) How Pacey seems a little hesitent and nervous (cute IMO) all the reasons Joey gives for why she wants to sleep with him (bringing up some S3 things like teaching her how to drive, buying her a wall, remembering her mom's locket at prom, etc.) I like how she kisses his hand, the gentle way he puts his hands in her's, and of course Joey saying Pacey's "ten" line back to him. I also agree I find the way he fisted her hair very sexy and yeah, I saw tongue. The original song "Take my breath away" was a gentle as the scene was too. That kiss wins the crown for me regardless, and the reasons I listed reminds me why Pacey would get it in a second if it were me lol.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think dip kisses are weird looking.

Joey's face was the only good thing to me about that kiss.

Why did it have to be that kind of kiss?

The PJo love scene is beautiful.

Too bad we don't have dailies of it.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Dailies would've been great.

Part 2 -Pacey and Joey Best Kiss Survivor

*Vote for your favorite kiss
*You may vote only once every round.
*A Kiss will win when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
All graphics are from Tumblr and belong to their owners.
The winner of part 2 will go up against the winner of part 1 in a final round.

pacey & joey

WINNER!!!

13. 4X14 - A Winter's Tale

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 09-03-2015 at 08:16 PM
Old 09-03-2015, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Their love scene was beautiful.
Old 09-04-2015, 05:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Jaime - I'm glad it's not just me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
The original song "Take my breath away" was a gentle as the scene was too. That kiss wins the crown for me regardless, and the reasons I listed reminds me why Pacey would get it in a second if it were me lol.
Pacey would have gotten it on that boat! I'm sure she was thinking about it, but I think him brushing her hair might have been what pushed her over the edge. That was very sexy.

I agree about the song too. It was a perfect choice. I went looking for it on Kazaa when the episode went off, after I re-watched that scene a couple of times, of course! My Pod has been on shuffle for the past week and it came on the other day. It's like a good-mood pill for me. I was bored and finished with all of my work at the time, so it took everything I had to not download that episode from iTunes and watch it right then!

Last edited by Azaiya; 09-04-2015 at 05:31 AM
Old 09-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Pacey and Joey Best Kiss Survivor
The Ultimate Round

*Vote for your favorite kiss
*You may vote only once.
*A Kiss will win when it has four votes or after a couple of days.
All graphics are from Tumblr and belong to their owners.

pacey & joey

1. 3x19 - Stolen Kisses

2. 4X14 - A Winter's Tale

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 09-04-2015 at 08:33 PM
Old 09-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Aw man, how can you do this to me? I guess I have to go with 2.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

I will go with number 2

According to ABC Family, they were on the Thanksgiving episode today. I remember when this aired, I was stuck on the road and never saw it during the original run. I caught the repeats and even though it's not a PJ episode, it is very telling that Joey is atleast crushing on Pacey. When she's talking to Andie, she says he's a doofus and then has his moments and was blushing

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to go with #1 as my favourite. I have always loved that kiss. It is just so hot and it's the kiss that made me realize how great a kisser Josh is.

Old 09-04-2015, 09:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I found the Thanksgiving episode very boring. Another thing about the ten kiss I like is that Joey literally looks hypnotized when he moves in to kiss her.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I found the Thanksgiving episode very boring. Another thing about the ten kiss I like is that Joey literally looks hypnotized when he moves in to kiss her.
She gets that look more with Pacey than anyone else.

Old 09-05-2015, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

dang this is so hard....ummmm....#2....but I love both of them so muchhh
Old 09-05-2015, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!

I love both for different reasons. Joey does look hypnotized before Pacey kisses her. Totally. She almost always looks hypnotized right before he kisses her, and dazed when he finishes. That particular kiss was the moment where she could no longer deny that she liked him too. It was such a defining, show-changing moment. It was totally believable and natural based on their story up to that point, but it was also unbelievable that the writers, those who had been so insistent on shoving the idea of soulmates down our throats would actually go there. I was spoiled so I knew they were going to kiss again, but they never spoiled anything completely by giving us details. So to hear what he said and witness their chemistry and see it actually happening was insane. The only disappointing thing was that Aunt Gwen interrupted them. And I already said why I love the A Winter's Tale kiss.

It pains me to have to pick one. The only way I can choose is to vote based on which episode I watch more, and I've watched Stolen Kisses way more than A Winter's Tale.

So I vote for #1.