Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2015, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Emily
Old 09-02-2015, 06:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I loved the kiss on the cheek and Joey's look combined. You could really feel the passion of that scene. However, given that there are only 3 scenes left, I will go with #27 this round.
I like the fact that he kisses her on the cheek too. And the look on her face is priceless. She always looks like that when Pacey unexpectedly kisses her. She has that same look on her face in Castaways, but I also like the look on Pacey's face before he kisses her.

With the dance-dip kiss I just don't like the fact that (in addition to being afraid of falling over ) he kissed her to make someone else jealous. I just haven't voted for it before because I know everyone else likes it and I'd be wasting my vote.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaiya (View Post)
I like the fact that he kisses her on the cheek too. And the look on her face is priceless. She always looks like that when Pacey unexpectedly kisses her. She has that same look on her face in Castaways, but I also like the look on Pacey's face before he kisses her.

With the dance-dip kiss I just don't like the fact that (in addition to being afraid of falling over ) he kissed her to make someone else jealous. I just haven't voted for it before because I know everyone else likes it and I'd be wasting my vote.
He wasn't kissing Joey to make someone jealous, he was kissing Joey to send to message that he was moving on. He way of saying "we're done" to the married lady.

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 09-02-2015 at 09:36 AM
Old 09-02-2015, 09:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay you're right, I was careless with the wording. We all know he never stopped loving Joey, but if his ex-lover wasn't there he probably wouldn't have done it. At least not at that moment, he didn't declare his love for her yet. He didn't check out Joey's reaction and kiss her again, he checked out Virginia Madsen's reaction and kissed Joey on the cheek as a thank you. I prefer the others myself because those kisses are all about them and their passion for each other.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#21 - 2 votes - Butterfly85, Barstool Prophet
#27 - 2 vote - JJH85,Azaiya

Pacey's attention does return to Joey after the cheek kiss. They share an intense moment, but then Jen collapses.It looks like they may kiss again. We don't get a shot of Pacey's face. I wish we did.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, but that was after he checked to make sure Virginia Madsen saw it. His intention for that kiss was for Virginia Madsen's sake, not Joey's. If they kissed again that would have been a different story but they didn't. It's cool guys, I know everyone loves the dance kiss, it's just not my favorite. I would have voted for it long ago if it wouldn't have been a waste.

Home Movies was on the other day. It's when we first see the True Love! I just noticed either that scene or that episode ended with a shot of the sunset. I don't know if they meant to do it but even that was foreshadowing how True Love ended with them sailing off into the sunset. How I loved season 3.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I guess I can understand the mixed feelings about the dip kiss. IDK I just like the romantic gesture of him dipping her down and of course Joey's face afterwards. She does always looked dazed after Pacey kisses her. I just think it's funny the people dancing around them had no reaction to him dipping her cause I would of been like WTH? lol. Anyway, Joey looking dazed after he kisses her reminds me why I think it's so funny when he kisses her for the first time she looks dazed then instantly starts pushing him. She went from 0 to 100 in seconds lmao. I haven't voted in these Survivor things much but since I started voting most of the time the one I voted for I was the lone vote and the kisses I enjoyed way more were voted off.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's hard to chose, but I have to go with #27
Old 09-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#21 - 2 votes - Butterfly85, Barstool Prophet
#27 - 3 votes - JJH85, Azaiya, msstock87 - Eliminated

Vote for your favorite for this last round.

Part 2 -Pacey and Joey Best Kiss Survivor

*Vote for your favorite kiss
*You may vote only once every round.
*A Kiss will win when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
All graphics are from Tumblr and belong to their owners.
The winner of part 2 will go up against the winner of part 1 in a final round.

pacey & joey

Round 27

13. 4X14 - A Winter's Tale

21. 6x15 -Castaways

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 09-02-2015 at 07:31 PM
Old 09-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

13 baby.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay this is hard. I really, really love both kisses.

I think I am going to have to go with #21 for my favorite though.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to vote for #13 for the win.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-03-2015, 04:02 AM
Elite Fan

I can see your point of view with the dip kiss Azaiya. He definitely wanted to get the message across to VM that he was done with her character, but it wasn't just about her. I may have to watch again, but I think he looks to see both of their reactions. When they are dancing the first time, his attention was on Joey before he saw the VM character. The first time they danced, he said it He implies he is not over Joey when he's talking to her. He was looking at Joey like he wasn't over her

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-03-2015, 04:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

I vote for #13 for the win. Everything about that scene was perfect. Joey's words were deeply heartfelt and Pacey looked at her with reverence in his eyes as he touched her face. It was natural and it looked like there was some open-mouth action going on. The way he had a fistful of her hair in his hand was incredibly sexy. The fire in the hearth was extremely romantic. It was passionate and, above all, it was full of love. That scene was about them and their history and their love for each other. It was the ideal setting and prelude for lovemaking, and especially for one's first time. I can't imagine any other scene winning.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

there's this new song that reminds me of PJ called "Love me Like you Do"

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread