SHAWN x ANGELA~ COREY x TOPANGA (BMW)
(avatar: MILLIE MAE)
Old 04-26-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

#25 for me too.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:01 PM
Loyal Fan

25 is gone already.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 04-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

round 1 eliminated #25

round 2 has

#23 with 2 votes
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

Old 04-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
round 1 eliminated #25

round 2 has

#23 with 2 votes
I'll vote for #23.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Rounds 1 & 2 completed

#25 and 23 where eliminated

Round 3 is next.

Old 04-26-2014, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this is fun
Old 04-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Loyal Fan

My round 3 pick is

Old 04-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Loyal Fan

SHAWN x ANGELA~ COREY x TOPANGA (BMW)
(avatar: MILLIE MAE)
Old 04-26-2014, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

#24 -1
#5-1

Pacey and Joey Tender Moments Survivor
Seasons 4-6

*Vote for your least favorite tender-filled moment.
*You may vote only once every round.
*A moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
The top 10 moments will go to the final survivor to compete against the top 10 moments in seasons 1-3.
All graphics are from Tumblr and belong to their owners.
pacey & joey

Round 3

1. 4x01- Coming Home

2. 4x01- Coming Home

3 4x01- Coming Home

4. 4X02- Falling down

Pacey: Well, like you said, we’re a couple now, Potter. And as a couple, I think there’s a couple things we need to discuss.
Joey: Such as?
Pacey: Well, kissing in public.
Joey: Maybe.
Pacey: Maybe?
Joey: Well, if it’s of the spontaneous variety.
Pacey: Good Lord, woman. You really are a fickle mistress, you know that? I mean, without kissing, what do we really have left?
Joey: Precious little. We should probably break up.
Pacey: Well, we had a good run, huh?

5. 4x02 Falling Down

6. 4x03- Two Gentlemen of Capeside

7. Two Gentlemen of Capeside

8. 4x04- Future Tense

Joey: May I kiss you right now?
Pacey: Yes, please. But I’m still not carrying you.
Joey: Please?

9. 4x06- Great Expectations

10. 4x07-You Had Me at Goodbye

Pacey: Jo, I’m sorry for how I reacted to the whole peer rec thing. I think it was just kind of a left-hook to the hot button and I reacted.. like Pacey.
Joey: You know who that guy you reacted like is gonna be in ten years, Pace? The person who knows me best. Dawson knows my past. My future lies with you. If you think about it you know, you didn’t even like me three years ago.
Pacey: Well, you always tease the ones you love.

11. 4x08- The Usual Suspects

12. 4X09- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Pacey: Did it ever occur to you that maybe I was doing all that for you?
Joey: And how exactly do I benefit from your distortion of the truth?
Pacey: Well, maybe.. I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes just for one night. To see this girl, this woman, who has more class, and intelligence, and beauty, and grace than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But really scary thing is, I think that they’re true.

13. 4X10- Self-Reliance

14. 4x11- The Tao of Dawson

15. 4X12-The Te of Pacey

16. 4x13- Hopeless

17. 4x13-Hopeless

Joey: So then, can we just be scared together?

18. 4x14- A Winter's Tale

Joey:
“This is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is about how.. when we go to the movies, and you go and you buy popcorn, you always make sure you bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. And this is about how just last week when we were at miniature golf, you took all of the shots first so I would know the correct path. You taught me how to drive. And last year at prom, you knew that the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. You kissed me first, sweetheart. The second time, you counted to ten before doing it again, just in case I wanted to stop you. You bought me a wall. We were alone on a boat for three months, and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready. Do you have to ask me now, why I am? Pace, I’m going to count to ten.. and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to, then you’re just gonna have to stop me … ten, my love.”

19. 4X15 - Four Stories

Pacey: Aw man, I can do this.
Joey: What?
Pacey: This. The back and forth. The sweetness and the sarcasm. I could do this for the rest of my life, you know? With you as my partner in reference.

20. 4x15- Four Stories

21. 4x16- Mind Games

Pacey:Well, what do you think about you and me, the boiler room, right now?
Joey:No. Pacey …
Pacey;You considered that, didn’t you? You did. I saw it in your eyes. You, Josephine Potter, actually considered skipping A.P. Bio and engaging in illicit sexual activities with your boyfriend. On school grounds, no less. Naughty girl. Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.

22. 4x17- Admissions

23. 4x21- Separation Anxiety
[Eliminated Round 2

24. 4x22- The Graduate

Pacey:Hypothetically speaking, if I were lucky enough one day to find myself owning a sailboat again, and I were to ask the woman that I loved to come sailing with me.. would she?
Joey:You wouldn’t have to ask, Pace. I’ll see you.
Pacey: See you, Joey.”

25. 5x03- Capeside Revisited
Eliminated Round 1

26. 5x10- Appetite for Destuction

Pacey: Jo, you’re stronger than I’ve ever seen you before… You are becoming the woman I always knew you were going to become.

27. 6x14- Clean and Sober

Joey: Well, don’t you look so glum. We’re talking about my sucky life. Yours is a success!Oh, I forgot. You’re still not over me.
Pacey:Really?
Joey: Yeah, remember? Christmas dinner from hell? That was one of Audrey’s enlightened comments. You’re still not over me. That must suck.
Pacey: Oh, it does. You have no idea the hardships I go through trying to maintain a friendship with a dream girl such as yourself. You have no idea.
Joey: It gets lonely.
Pacey: It does. I cry myself to sleep every night. But Jack and I cuddle, it eases the pain. He’s very loving.
Joey: Oh, Pace. You know what? I am a good catch.

28. 6x14- Clean and Sober

Pacey: What you said earlier was right. I never did. How could I? Just look at you.
Joey: You know what else we never did?
*they kiss*
Joey: Your turn now.
Pacey: Sweet dreams, Joey.

29. 6x15- Castaways

30. 6x15- Castaways

31. 6x17- Sex and Violence

32. 6x23- All Good Things...

33. 6x23- All Good Things...

34. 6x24- Must Come to an End

35. 6x24- Must Come to an End

36. 6x24- Must Come to an End

Pacey: Actually, I’m not done yet because I also want for you to be happy. It’s really important for me that you be happy. So, I want you to be with someone. Whether it be Dawson, or New York guy, or some man that you haven’t even met yet. But I want you to be with someone who can be a part of the life that you want for yourself. I want you to be with someone who makes you feel like I feel when I’m with you. So, I guess the point of this long run-on sentence that’s been the last 10 years of our lives is just that the simple act of being in love with you is enough for me. So, you’re off the hook.
Joey: You know what, for the record, I don’t wanna be let off the hook. Because everything in my life that I’ve done has lead me here, right now. And the last thing I want, need, or deserve is to be let off somebody’s hook.
Pacey: Please don’t miss my point here ‘cause I…
Joey: And don’t miss mine. Pacey, I love you. You know that. It’s very real. It’s so real that it’s kept me moving, mostly running from it, never ready for it. And I love Dawson. He’s my soulmate. He’s tied to my childhood, and it’s a love that is pure, and eternally innocent. I can’t be let off the hook because I might just get the notion that it’s okay to keep running.

37. 6x24- Must Come to an End

Old 04-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Old 04-26-2014, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

My vote will be #24.

Pacey and Joey Tender Moments Survivor
Seasons 4-6

*Vote for your least favorite tender-filled moment.
*You may vote only once every round.
*A moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple of days.
The top 10 moments will go to the final survivor to compete against the top 10 moments in seasons 1-3.
All graphics are from Tumblr and belong to their owners.
pacey & joey

Round 4

1. 4x01- Coming Home

2. 4x01- Coming Home

3 4x01- Coming Home

4. 4X02- Falling down

Pacey: Well, like you said, we’re a couple now, Potter. And as a couple, I think there’s a couple things we need to discuss.
Joey: Such as?
Pacey: Well, kissing in public.
Joey: Maybe.
Pacey: Maybe?
Joey: Well, if it’s of the spontaneous variety.
Pacey: Good Lord, woman. You really are a fickle mistress, you know that? I mean, without kissing, what do we really have left?
Joey: Precious little. We should probably break up.
Pacey: Well, we had a good run, huh?

5. 4x02 Falling Down

6. 4x03- Two Gentlemen of Capeside

7. Two Gentlemen of Capeside

8. 4x04- Future Tense

Joey: May I kiss you right now?
Pacey: Yes, please. But I’m still not carrying you.
Joey: Please?

9. 4x06- Great Expectations

10. 4x07-You Had Me at Goodbye

Pacey: Jo, I’m sorry for how I reacted to the whole peer rec thing. I think it was just kind of a left-hook to the hot button and I reacted.. like Pacey.
Joey: You know who that guy you reacted like is gonna be in ten years, Pace? The person who knows me best. Dawson knows my past. My future lies with you. If you think about it you know, you didn’t even like me three years ago.
Pacey: Well, you always tease the ones you love.

11. 4x08- The Usual Suspects

12. 4X09- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Pacey: Did it ever occur to you that maybe I was doing all that for you?
Joey: And how exactly do I benefit from your distortion of the truth?
Pacey: Well, maybe.. I just wanted these people to see you through my eyes just for one night. To see this girl, this woman, who has more class, and intelligence, and beauty, and grace than anyone else who’s walking the face of the planet. And maybe things like this just come tumbling out my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. But really scary thing is, I think that they’re true.

13. 4X10- Self-Reliance

14. 4x11- The Tao of Dawson

15. 4X12-The Te of Pacey

16. 4x13- Hopeless

17. 4x13-Hopeless

Joey: So then, can we just be scared together?

18. 4x14- A Winter's Tale

Joey:
“This is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is about how.. when we go to the movies, and you go and you buy popcorn, you always make sure you bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. And this is about how just last week when we were at miniature golf, you took all of the shots first so I would know the correct path. You taught me how to drive. And last year at prom, you knew that the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. You kissed me first, sweetheart. The second time, you counted to ten before doing it again, just in case I wanted to stop you. You bought me a wall. We were alone on a boat for three months, and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready. Do you have to ask me now, why I am? Pace, I’m going to count to ten.. and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to, then you’re just gonna have to stop me … ten, my love.”

19. 4X15 - Four Stories

Pacey: Aw man, I can do this.
Joey: What?
Pacey: This. The back and forth. The sweetness and the sarcasm. I could do this for the rest of my life, you know? With you as my partner in reference.

20. 4x15- Four Stories

21. 4x16- Mind Games

Pacey:Well, what do you think about you and me, the boiler room, right now?
Joey:No. Pacey …
Pacey;You considered that, didn’t you? You did. I saw it in your eyes. You, Josephine Potter, actually considered skipping A.P. Bio and engaging in illicit sexual activities with your boyfriend. On school grounds, no less. Naughty girl. Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk.

22. 4x17- Admissions

23. 4x21- Separation Anxiety
[Eliminated Round 2

24. 4x22- The Graduate
Eliminated Round 3

25. 5x03- Capeside Revisited
Eliminated Round 1

26. 5x10- Appetite for Destuction

Pacey: Jo, you’re stronger than I’ve ever seen you before… You are becoming the woman I always knew you were going to become.

27. 6x14- Clean and Sober

Joey: Well, don’t you look so glum. We’re talking about my sucky life. Yours is a success!Oh, I forgot. You’re still not over me.
Pacey:Really?
Joey: Yeah, remember? Christmas dinner from hell? That was one of Audrey’s enlightened comments. You’re still not over me. That must suck.
Pacey: Oh, it does. You have no idea the hardships I go through trying to maintain a friendship with a dream girl such as yourself. You have no idea.
Joey: It gets lonely.
Pacey: It does. I cry myself to sleep every night. But Jack and I cuddle, it eases the pain. He’s very loving.
Joey: Oh, Pace. You know what? I am a good catch.

28. 6x14- Clean and Sober

Pacey: What you said earlier was right. I never did. How could I? Just look at you.
Joey: You know what else we never did?
*they kiss*
Joey: Your turn now.
Pacey: Sweet dreams, Joey.

29. 6x15- Castaways

30. 6x15- Castaways

31. 6x17- Sex and Violence

32. 6x23- All Good Things...

33. 6x23- All Good Things...

34. 6x24- Must Come to an End

35. 6x24- Must Come to an End

36. 6x24- Must Come to an End

Pacey: Actually, I’m not done yet because I also want for you to be happy. It’s really important for me that you be happy. So, I want you to be with someone. Whether it be Dawson, or New York guy, or some man that you haven’t even met yet. But I want you to be with someone who can be a part of the life that you want for yourself. I want you to be with someone who makes you feel like I feel when I’m with you. So, I guess the point of this long run-on sentence that’s been the last 10 years of our lives is just that the simple act of being in love with you is enough for me. So, you’re off the hook.
Joey: You know what, for the record, I don’t wanna be let off the hook. Because everything in my life that I’ve done has lead me here, right now. And the last thing I want, need, or deserve is to be let off somebody’s hook.
Pacey: Please don’t miss my point here ‘cause I…
Joey: And don’t miss mine. Pacey, I love you. You know that. It’s very real. It’s so real that it’s kept me moving, mostly running from it, never ready for it. And I love Dawson. He’s my soulmate. He’s tied to my childhood, and it’s a love that is pure, and eternally innocent. I can’t be let off the hook because I might just get the notion that it’s okay to keep running.

37. 6x24- Must Come to an End

Old 04-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

#22 is my pick

Well 22 and 32 are basically the same hug spin scene, but 32 is PJ not seeing each other for a long time, and it was like nothing has changed. (The scenes with joey and dawson where akward) Plus it's the start of PJ endgame.

Old 04-26-2014, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am an original”
Closed Thread   Post New Thread