Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

I definitely agree. He probably didn't want to go there after she rejected him season 1. I remember that scene. She's like "I guess I thought something else" in the episode with Matt Caulfield

when you mention the shifted thing, do you mean in season 5. I remember the PJ scene where Joey said who and what she was suppose to want shifted. I doubt it meant anything at the time, but it did give me unintentional PJ vibes. I think that scene in 513 when Pacey was teasing Joey about her social life made her think he was over her. He was acting all nonchalant about her and the professor. She was all uncomfortable. At the end, he looked all uncomfortable and didn't want to hear it showed me they weren't really over each other. It was like an act to me. Joey didn't want to hear about Pacey and Audrey. She gave them her blessing, but she wasn't exactly gabbing with Audrey like girlfriends do about their boyfriends

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I definitely agree. He probably didn't want to go there after she rejected him season 1. I remember that scene. She's like "I guess I thought something else" in the episode with Matt Caulfield

when you mention the shifted thing, do you mean in season 5. I remember the PJ scene where Joey said who and what she was suppose to want shifted. I doubt it meant anything at the time, but it did give me unintentional PJ vibes. I think that scene in 513 when Pacey was teasing Joey about her social life made her think he was over her. He was acting all nonchalant about her and the professor. She was all uncomfortable. At the end, he looked all uncomfortable and didn't want to hear it showed me they weren't really over each other. It was like an act to me. Joey didn't want to hear about Pacey and Audrey. She gave them her blessing, but she wasn't exactly gabbing with Audrey like girlfriends do about their boyfriends
Joey loved Pacey deeply, if that would of been me, I wouldn't of been able to be around my roommate who was dating the love of my life, it'd drive me crazy!

Joey obviously didn't want to hear talk of the Audrey/Pacey relationship. Joey seemed bitter when her and Pacey were arguing in castaways, I'm sorry I didn't dash myself into a thousand pieces when YOU broke up with me but you know what life goes on! She seemed really bitter there and pacey was upset over joey's lack of response.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Joey loved Pacey deeply, if that would of been me, I wouldn't of been able to be around my roommate who was dating the love of my life, it'd drive me crazy!
let's not forget that Joey was singing to her mugger the episode after. We all know she wasn't all there. LOL. I think a lot of time had passed. It was atleast nine months. It wasn't like Joey and Pacey broke up a few weeks earlier. It wasn't like Pacey was making any attempts to get back together with Joey. She wasn't with him either. It goes both ways. People on tv are just use to stuff like this. They are the same way on Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, etc. I would take this anyday than have what the writers do on my soaps

Quote:
Joey obviously didn't want to hear talk of the Audrey/Pacey relationship. Joey seemed bitter when her and Pacey were arguing in castaways, I'm sorry I didn't dash myself into a thousand pieces when YOU broke up with me but you know what life goes on! She seemed really bitter there and pacey was upset over joey's lack of response.
I think a lot of stuff was pushed away. Charlie would make comments about Pacey and Audrey and asked if it bothered Joey and Joey's like "it's what we like to do around here" She immediately changed the subject to Charlie cheating on Jen. Not once did Joey say she was over Pacey and did't think about him in that way. There was never any closure. Love Bites was the closest thing to closure and even then we had just seen Joey acting jealous of Sadia the episode before. She wasn't really over Pacey

Old 01-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
let's not forget that Joey was singing to her mugger the episode after. We all know she wasn't all there. LOL.

Whether 9 months passed or not, what pacey and her shared was something big, love like that doesnt just disappear. Joey was obviously messed up in S5. She was all over the place, I didnt know she sang to her mugger.

I think a lot of stuff was pushed away. Charlie would make comments about Pacey and Audrey and asked if it bothered Joey and Joey's like "it's what we like to do around here" She immediately changed the subject to Charlie cheating on Jen. Not once did Joey say she was over Pacey and did't think about him in that way. There was never any closure. Love Bites was the closest thing to closure and even then we had just seen Joey acting jealous of Sadia the episode before. She wasn't really over Pacey

I agree, I think both of them didnt deal with it, both pushed it away, didnt look at it but it will pop up in the most unwanted/unexpected places.. Joey was so jealous of Sadia, I was like Pacey had to of loved that! I did notice Joey always did make sure to keep herself out of the details with Audrey/Pacey, Audrey knew better than to bring that up to Joey. I think it's obvious Joey avoided her feelings for Pacey, it was better than to look at them or admit it. Pacey in the clean and sober, that he never did get over her, how could he, just look at her. he always knew he wasn't over.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

very true. There's this scene with Joey and Audrey where Joey says lies are going to hurt her relationship with Pacey which gave me the vibe that she was talking about what happened with them. There was some cute PJ stuff in early season 5. Like Pacey was teasing Joey about her grades and Joey said she wasn't going to check on them. Even though he teased her, she called him on the phone and told him. That showed he was on her mind. She invited him out with her and Audrey. They were all happy to see each other. He was being all flirty with her saying "is this where all the smart and beautiful girls hang out" and then talked a little about their history

Old 01-29-2012, 04:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
very true. There's this scene with Joey and Audrey where Joey says lies are going to hurt her relationship with Pacey which gave me the vibe that she was talking about what happened with them. There was some cute PJ stuff in early season 5. Like Pacey was teasing Joey about her grades and Joey said she wasn't going to check on them. Even though he teased her, she called him on the phone and told him. That showed he was on her mind. She invited him out with her and Audrey. They were all happy to see each other. He was being all flirty with her saying "is this where all the smart and beautiful girls hang out" and then talked a little about their history
Audrey was getting pretty annoyed with how much Pacey was noticing other guys paying attention to Joey, IE Charlie. LOL. It was driving Pacey nuts I thought it was cute how jealous he was, the look they shared when Pacey pointed out Charlie to Joey, how he came all that way to see her, Joey had the biggest grin on her face talking to Pacey and Pacey as well.

I know one thing, Audrey was not too pleased with the connection PJ had, I think it made her uncomfortable, like she knew she couldn't or wouldn't compete with Joey.

Pacey wanted Joey to be jealous, he even said he wanted her to mourn their relationship, to hurt like he obviously did, he was jealous over charlie but I doubt Joey picked up on that.
Old 01-29-2012, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Audrey was totally bothered. She saw Pacey flirting with Joey at the restaurant too and that is how she came up with PJ sleeping together to get rid of Charlie. Pacey was really angry when he realized what was going on. Charlie asked if it was true about her and Pacey getting back together and Joey almost seemed a little sad when she said they weren't. Charlie was picking up on Pacey's jealousy a few episodes earlier. I don't think Joey noticed at all. Audrey was freaking out when Pacey kissed her and said it would be a betrayal, so she must have known how much they meant to each other

speaking of smiles, I loved how she just melts into his neck here

# 510 - "Appetite for Destruction" - cap0509 - Katie-Holmes.Org - Photo Gallery

she does this little sigh too. Moments like this were the only thing they got me through season 5. I love how PJ are always closing their eyes when they hug. I don't see that with everyone on tv. Sometimes, I will notice it with some characters.

Old 01-29-2012, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Audrey was totally bothered. She saw Pacey flirting with Joey at the restaurant too and that is how she came up with PJ sleeping together to get rid of Charlie. Pacey was really angry when he realized what was going on. Charlie asked if it was true about her and Pacey getting back together and Joey almost seemed a little sad when she said they weren't. Charlie was picking up on Pacey's jealousy a few episodes earlier. I don't think Joey noticed at all. Audrey was freaking out when Pacey kissed her and said it would be a betrayal, so she must have known how much they meant to each other

speaking of smiles, I loved how she just melts into his neck here

# 510 - "Appetite for Destruction" - cap0509 - Katie-Holmes.Org - Photo Gallery

she does this little sigh too. Moments like this were the only thing they got me through season 5. I love how PJ are always closing their eyes when they hug. I don't see that with everyone on tv. Sometimes, I will notice it with some characters.
Why you think Audrey got so upset at Joey when she didn't know about the Paudrey break up? She really blew up on Joey about that. It couldn't of been just about Joey not following Audrey and Pacey's every move of their relationship?

Pacey seemed to be SO hurt over Joey not reacting to the him dating Audrey. Well hun, if that was me, I would of been extremely PO'd! Joey's reaction was to push it aside, pretend it it's not there, joey did put some space between audrey and pacey in those seasons when they did date...probably for a reason..I sure wouldn't want to watch that.

Why you think Pacey was so upset at Joey about her lack of reaction? I mean come on, it's not like he shown any interest in Joey but Audrey saw it lol.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot about that when Audrey got mad at Joey when her and Pacey broke up. At Christmas, Audrey was telling everyone how it was. She said Pacey wasn't over Joey and Joey was dating a guy who was part Pacey and Dawson. I remember when Joey finds out Pacey and Audrey kissed and Pacey said would that be a bad thing, like he wanted her to be upset. Joey was turning her head when Pacey and Audrey were kissing at the car. It wasn't like she was watching them makeout. Like I said, Pacey was teasing Joey about her social life and acting nonchalant about her and the professor. She was all uncomfortable and he was later. Maybe, Joey thought Pacey was over her and that is why she gave Audrey and Pacey her blessing. I can always go with that theory because Joey's like "what does it mean when my eyes bug out? She didn't want to talk about her love life with Pacey

He wanted her to be jealous, but she didn't act jealous. He did break up with her at prom and said she made him feel like nothing. That's a tough thing to hear

Old 01-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I forgot about that when Audrey got mad at Joey when her and Pacey broke up. At Christmas, Audrey was telling everyone how it was. She said Pacey wasn't over Joey and Joey was dating a guy who was part Pacey and Dawson. I remember when Joey finds out Pacey and Audrey kissed and Pacey said would that be a bad thing, like he wanted her to be upset. Joey was turning her head when Pacey and Audrey were kissing at the car. It wasn't like she was watching them makeout. Like I said, Pacey was teasing Joey about her social life and acting nonchalant about her and the professor. She was all uncomfortable and he was later. Maybe, Joey thought Pacey was over her and that is why she gave Audrey and Pacey her blessing. I can always go with that theory because Joey's like "what does it mean when my eyes bug out? She didn't want to talk about her love life with Pacey

He wanted her to be jealous, but she didn't act jealous. He did break up with her at prom and said she made him feel like nothing. That's a tough thing to hear
Yeah...Audrey REALLY gave Joey a tongue lashing for not knowing she broke up with Pacey. My reaction was well exuse me but it's not my job to keep track of your every relationships, especially THAT ONE! I'm sure deep down, Joey was glad it was over between audrey and pacey.

I don't buy Pacey's acting like joey's dating didn't bother him, it had to of drove him crazy, he put on a front that it was fine but deep down, i'm sure he was gritting his teeth.

Personally, after pacey's leaving town and didnt want to see or talk to joey. I would of acted "cool" as well and wouldn't drop that act for a long time. because one, you wouldnt know how to respond but sometimes acting cool when you're not sure how to act is the best lol....

i'd give the guy hell for that but that's just me

why you think joey said to pacey why do you all of sudden want to revisit something that's better left....in the past? lol. i didnt believe her.
Old 01-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I remember I read this really good piece of fanfiction a while ago on I think maybe Pages of true love (honestly cant be too sure because I went on a total PJO binge a few months ago) where Joey obsessed over the fact that Audrey said some guy was her Dawson. Joey was upset because the way Audrey spoke about him he was more like her Pacey and possibly like true love that had gotten away. I wish I could remember where I read it or even the author it so I can make a proper reference to it but if someone finds it let me know.

I admit i'm not fully familiar with the majority of season 5 and 6 but it seems to me that because of how fresh the break up was in season 4 and how fast Joey and Dawson tried to have that relationship before Mitch died that Audrey didn't know how deep the PJO connection was at first. Sh e knew they were ex's but didn't learn until later on how linked they actually were.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Soulmates (View Post)
I remember I read this really good piece of fanfiction a while ago on I think maybe Pages of true love (honestly cant be too sure because I went on a total PJO binge a few months ago) where Joey obsessed over the fact that Audrey said some guy was her Dawson. Joey was upset because the way Audrey spoke about him he was more like her Pacey and possibly like true love that had gotten away. I wish I could remember where I read it or even the author it so I can make a proper reference to it but if someone finds it let me know.

I admit i'm not fully familiar with the majority of season 5 and 6 but it seems to me that because of how fresh the break up was in season 4 and how fast Joey and Dawson tried to have that relationship before Mitch died that Audrey didn't know how deep the PJO connection was at first. Sh e knew they were ex's but didn't learn until later on how linked they actually were.
I agree, Audrey learned later on just how close PJ are and how alive those feelings they still have for each other. What you think Audrey's reaction would be if she knew they got back together in the future?
Old 01-31-2012, 05:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

I dont think she would be surprised. She obviously knew Pacey still wanted Joey and if she and Joey stayed close during the years she would probably be able to identify Joeys running away now that she had a more objective view.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:04 AM
Elite Fan

I think she would be happy for them honestly. At the end of the day, she wanted Joey to be happy. It would be interesting to see audrey's reaction though.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah...Audrey REALLY gave Joey a tongue lashing for not knowing she broke up with Pacey. My reaction was well exuse me but it's not my job to keep track of your every relationships, especially THAT ONE! I'm sure deep down, Joey was glad it was over between audrey and pacey

I forgot about that. Audrey was mad and I think she realized Pacey wasn't over Joey because of Christmas

Quote:
I don't buy Pacey's acting like joey's dating didn't bother him, it had to of drove him crazy, he put on a front that it was fine but deep down, i'm sure he was gritting his teeth.
he was bothered. JJ even adlibbed the uncomfortableness when Pacey is standing at Joey's door not wanting to hear about being ready for a new relationship

Quote:
Personally, after pacey's leaving town and didnt want to see or talk to joey. I would of acted "cool" as well and wouldn't drop that act for a long time. because one, you wouldnt know how to respond but sometimes acting cool when you're not sure how to act is the best lol....
this showed Joey still cared a lot about Pacey. The minute she found out he was in town, she was talking about how much she wanted to see him. She said he obviously didn't want to see her because he had been in town weeks without telling her. When they saw they each other, she still seemed like she was not over him. Maybe, it was the way KH played it, but I saw a lot angst. I saw angst on Pacey's side too. Joey was still acting jealous of Pacey mentioning Karen in 509. He said do you really want to have that conversation now. She said sugar rush

Quote:
why you think joey said to pacey why do you all of sudden want to revisit something that's better left....in the past? lol. i didnt believe her.
because she was probably still hurt by their breakup

Quote:
I admit i'm not fully familiar with the majority of season 5 and 6 but it seems to me that because of how fresh the break up was in season 4 and how fast Joey and Dawson tried to have that relationship before Mitch died that Audrey didn't know how deep the PJO connection was at first. She knew they were ex's but didn't learn until later on how linked they actually were.
I don't buy that. Audrey saw Joey's reaction to Pacey being in town. She's like who the guy at the restaurant, like he mean a lot to Joey. Audrey freaking out when her and Pacey kissed and saying she betrayed Joey showed me she knew how much they loved each other. Joey tells Audrey that Pacey doesn't cheat, but he was kissing Alex and was about to sleep with her too if I am not mistaken. Audrey must have felt that was a low blow

Quote:
I dont think she would be surprised. She obviously knew Pacey still wanted Joey and if she and Joey stayed close during the years she would probably be able to identify Joeys running away now that she had a more objective view.
totally agree. Audrey said Joey was the one who got a way. I think she knew Joey was the love of Pacey's life by that time

Closed Thread   Post New Thread