Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2005, 03:52 PM
New Fan

Tell me what you guys think??

ok i am 14 years old and i love to write scripts for movies and shows etc... anyways tell me what you guys think. Ryann and shane have been best friends forever until... (peyton is also a good freind)

Scene 1-

(Shane and Ryann are walking from a distance getting closer to the camera)

Shane- (noticing that he is falling behind Ryann) why are you walking so fast?

Ryann- I don’t know, I guess I am just a faster walker, besides it’s a proven fact that women are faster than men.

Shane- fist of all that’s a load of crap, and second of all I have known you your whole life…. All 14 years, and I have never noticed that you walked that fast before today…

Ryann- what? So I’m faking it, who am I trying to impress?

Shane- no, no I’m not saying that, it’s just, how all of a sudden did you get so fast?

Ryann- I donno… maybe, maybe I just woke up one day and was a fast walker.

Shane- can that really happen?

Ryann- I guess, things change Shane, people change.

Shane- I know things change, I’m not retarded, but come on, isn’t it a little too hard to believe? One day you walk at a perfectly normal pace and now all of a sudden you get faster?

Ryann- well… what if, what if it isn’t me what if I am walking the exact same way I did …a year ago, what if you only think I am walking faster because you are walking slower?

Shane- well…… uhh…. since when do you say “what if” so much? (Changing the subject)

Ryann- oh, Shane you can be so damn stubborn sometimes. (Walking off)

Shane- (pausing) what? Wait …… Ryann…… Ryann? (Leaving scene)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene 2-

(Shane, Ryann and Peyton are sitting comfortably on the couch watching T.V.)

Ryann- why isn’t there ever anything good on T.V.?

Shane- ya and if there is, why is it always in French?

Peyton- the reason why there is nothing on is because Ryann isn’t changing the channels right.

Ryann- there isn’t a right way to change channels Peyton.

Peyton- sure there is, you have to know when to change it and what to change it to.

Ryann- what!

Shane- you both know that this is the most stupid conversation ever spoken.

Ryann- ya Shane, and our walking argument was so much more sophisticated

(Shane shutting up)

Peyton- what walking argument?

Ryann- don’t ask

Peyton- o-k

(They hear something dropping)

Shane- did you guys hear that?

Ryann- ya it came from outside.

Peyton- lets check it out.

(All three get up and walk off set)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Scene 3-

(The three walk outside to find “Tara” struggling with her luggage)

Shane- hey…… (He looks at her in a heart stroke way)… uhhh oh let me help you with those.

Tara- sorry I have always been sort of a klutz.

Shane- so, you new here… like are you moving here?

Tara- actually moving back but ya, I am.

Peyton- well then, I’m Peyton, that’s Shane (smiles at Tara), and that’s (looking at Ryann) well that’s…

Ryann- ya hi, umm what did you mean when you said moving back?

Shane- Ryann!! (In embarrassment)

Ryann- sorry … (like there was nothing she did wrong)

Tara- no problem, well I used to live here and then we moved to the city when I was six and now we are moving back, and Ryann was it.

Ryann- ya my parents were really creative.

Tara- no I like it.

Ryann- I’m glad (fake smile)

Shane- so why did you move from here the first time?

Tara- ok so we moved to the city because my dad got a really great job out in there, and now we are just coming back to take a break from the city, you know to relax.

(Ryann looking suspicious)

Peyton- oh, oh I remember you now…. Umm you look a lot different.

Ryann- uh- puberty, anyways guys aren’t we missing the movie.

Peyton- but when we left there was nothing… (He gets pinched by Ryann) oww, what the (swatting around like there was a bug)

Tara- oh, well then I guess I’ll see you guess later, bye Ryann, Peyton… (Smile) Shane.

Peyton- ya nice meeting you.

Shane- ya let’s hang out sometime.

Tara- I would like that (smile).

Shane- bye

(Walking off)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
-Scene 4-

(Shane on the phone with Tara)

Shane- hey, Tara….. Ya umm I was sort of wondering if…. you know maybe we could… umm………

Tara- (on the phone) spit it out Shane. (smile)

Shane- hey this is a big deal to me give me a minute…well would u like…. Umm

Tara- yes Shane I would love to go the movies with you three on Sunday.

Shane- (embarrassed) you completely ruined that for me, but would you like to come with me Ryann and Peyton to the movies on Sunday?

Tara- yes I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Shane- I had a feeling you would say that…

(Fade out)

-Scene 5-

(Peyton and Ryann sitting around waiting)

Ryann- so what’s up with this girl anyways, like she comes one day out of the blue, and just expects to be our best friend.

Peyton- more like Shane’s best friend (he says in a whisper)

Ryann- what did you say?

Peyton- oh Ryann, just drop it, you know there really into each other, so why even bother?

Ryann- what- I never said anything.

Peyton- ya like your face was just screaming best friend, when we went the girl.

Ryann- she’s nice… I guess, besides why are we just hanging out with her, we never used to. Oh but now she can fit into a tub top without looking like Buddha, so we are her friend? How does that work?

Peyton- you’re so off we don’t judge our friends by the way they look (whisper) luckily for you…

Ryann- anyways I just hope that it isn’t weird at the movies.

Peyton- the only one who will make it weird it you, that’s why you are sitting beside me.

Ryann- NO WAY, you chew to loud and you yell at the screen, it’s so embarrassing.

DING DON’T (the door)

Peyton- I’ll get it… (Going to the door)… oh hey Tara come in.

(Ryann making signals saying no, no)

Ryann- no, no… aw-hi Tara…

Tara- oh… hey Ryann…

(Unfilled silence)

Peyton- so you guys excited about the movie?

Tara- ya I heard it’s great.

Ryann- ya you look like you’re going to a friggen French restaurant (whisper)

Tara- sorry pardon me, I couldn’t hear you with all that hair in you’re face.

(Ryann slouches down)

Tara- so when is Shane going to be here?

Peyton- oh, ya he said he was going to meet us at the movies so I guess we should get going if we want to catch him.

Tara- ok let’s go… (Getting up and leaving)

Ryann- you first… (Whisper) your highness…

Peyton- this is going to be a long night… (Sigh) (Sitting down and shaking his head)

------------------------------------------------------------------
-Scene 6-

(Peyton and Tara and walking down the street)

Peyton- so yesterday at the movies eh…

Tara- yup

Peyton- so you and Shane eh…

Tara- yup
Peyton- so you guys are together now eh…

Tara- yup…

Peyton- ok this is becoming very annoying, I need you to start giving me 2 word answers.

Tara- no problem

Peyton- ok… I get it 2 word answers ya… seriously.

Tara- I’m joking, yes me and Shane are together but I don’t want it to be a big deal, I mean like I just got here and I am already in a relationship…especially Ryann I don’t want Ryann to know…

Peyton- ya I know what you mean by that, but you realize that Shane is probably in his room looking at the phone wondering when the next time its ok to phone you.

Tara- ya that’s why he is so cute, he is inexperienced… and I am excited about it all too he’s a great guy but as I said I’m new… (She notices that Peyton isn’t even focusing on the conversation but is looking at someone else)… hello are you even listening?

Peyton- (as Eve walks up) oh and it’s the devil herself…

Eve- bite me… (Walking by)

Tara- and who is that?

Peyton- only the most evil of all evils… her name is EVE….dun, dun, dun…

Tara- so she is a bitch eh?

Peyton- not only is she a complete bitch she is the reason there are gay people on the earth…

Tara- that bad

Peyton- oh ya…

(Walk off)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-Scene 7-

(Ryann on the phone with Shane)

Ryann- I can’t believe you talked me into this Shane, yes I know you like her (Saying it in a mono tone)…no, no it’s not going to be fine not at all. What are we going to talk about? Ya, I guess we can watch a movie…

DING DONG (the door)

Ryann- well I got to go she’s here…. Yes I”ll be nice, bye (walks over to the door and it’s Tara)

Tara- hey Ryann

Ryann- oh… Come in… (Walking in)… I was thinking we would watch some movies and… (Seeing she is disappointed)… what is it?

Tara- oh it’s nothing, well I was kind of hopping that we could… well you know, talk.

Ryann- (clearing her throat) talk?

Tara- well ya I mean, it’s hard to find someone who you can talk to in Toronto and I know we don’t know each other well but I want to know that we can talk if we need to, and I really need to girl talk now.

Ryann- I have never really been good at (clearing it again) girl talk…

Tara- oh ok…

Ryann- (knowing there is nothing better to do) well I can always get better, right.

Tara- ok so you’re really close with Shane, I mean you know him better than anyone else right?

Ryann- ya I guess you could say that.

Tara- well then we have a lot to talk about, ever since we have met he has worn this gross after shave I mean it reeks…

Ryann- 12th birthday his grandfather…

Tara- and what about the way he drinks… like he sucks on that straw until there is nothing in there, it’s like he is trying to be loud…

Ryann- no that’s a signature move don’t touch that one… you see we used to have contests to see who would finish there soda first and then it just became a habits.

Tara- see what I mean you know everything about him…oh but you know what makes up for all of his habits, the way he looks at me…

Ryann- ya well I have nothing on that one…

Tara- oh sorry

Ryann- no it’s fine… I mean I have seen him burp, fart, through up and pee his pants there is no way that would have ever happened. Well enough about Shane what about you.

Tara- oh there’s nothing about me… (Looking weird)

Ryann- what’s wrong?

Tara- umm well you really want to know eh… ok well you know how my dad he lost his job out in Toronto that’s why were back not to relax we are barley even holding on, and why am I so skinny all of a sudden, its because I suffered from anorexia for a year and a half.

Ryann- oh sorry I, I didn’t know…

Tara- that’s fine, it’s my fault. I guess in a way it’s a good thing, if my dad didn’t lose his job I would have never met you or the others (smile)

Ryann- you know the sad part is, the aside from the emotional spill I kind of like this (smile)… and don’t worry your secret is safe with me…

Tara- thanks

Ryann- no problem, I just don’t want you going all mushy on me.

(Laughs end scene)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Scene 8-

(Peyton and Ryann are talking)

Peyton- so how was it?

Ryann- surprisingly not that bad… I kind of liked it all

Peyton- WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS, someone who has only thought of girls as enemies since she was five.

Ryann- Peyton, she isn’t that bad, although she really talked about Shane a lot…that got annoying.

Peyton- you got annoyed or jealous.

Ryann- annoyed… why would I be jealous?

Peyton- Ryann, I think it’s time for us to talk. I have always, ALWAYS known that you loved Shane.

Ryann- what are you talking about? Ur crazy…

Peyton- am I, really is there no way that someone you have known your whole life can be the person you love. I see the way u look at him… u don’t look at me that way.

Ryann- I don’t even want to talk about this, I don’t have feelings for Shane. That’s just ridicules.

Peyton- is it really?

Ryann- and, and even if I had I couldn’t do anything, he is into Tara.

Peyton- nothing like that has ever stopped you before.

Ryann- I don’t even care I don’t like him… that’s the end enough…although what if that isn’t all, what if he likes me to… Shane is right I have to stop saying “what if” so much and I have to start going for the answers…

Peyton- you’ll never know if you just wonder

Ryann- I am I’m going to do it… (Getting up and leaving)

Peyton- and, and I’ll just wait here…
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Scene 9-

(Ryann running to get to Shane as fast as possible, and when she gets to his house she hears him, but he isn’t alone he is talking to Tara)

Shane- I, I really like you Tara… and I love how things are going right now

Tara- me too, I want everything to just stop and stay this way forever…

(And they kiss)

(Right then Ryann peeks over the edge and sees them, running, running until she can’t anymore… she stops and falls onto her knees and cries)

(all of a sudden Eve pops out)

Eve- what the hell is wrong now…

Ryann- just, just don’t

Eve- well you’re kind of on my driveway…

(Ryann getting up to move)

Eve- well now you can’t just get up and leave, I am curious, a blubbering idiot doesn’t always get delivered to my house… you caught my eye… now fess up.

Ryann- you wouldn’t understand…

Eve- really did you just say that to me, seriously I hear more **** like this every day then you will ever in your life… try me…

Ryann- I guess, but u cant judge, ok well I like this guy…

Eve- Shane

Ryann- how did everyone know that but me, anyways so I was about to tell him that I, you know had feelings for him and well I saw him and Tara sucking face…

Eve- eww, I don’t want details, and honestly you are crying over that, what are you 2, oh ya no judging, umm that doesn’t work for me, nope…so I say get the bitch back, anything you have against her use it…

Ryann- well he likes her not me, I may be over reacting…

Eve- oh cut the crap, u like him fight back, stop being his bitch and demand some respect.

Ryann- ya, I can’t believe I am saying this but thanks, I’m fighting back…

Eve- and remember if anyone asks about this we didn’t talk… oh and I recommend posters they work very well for payback…
------------------------------------------------------------------

NOT DONE THE REST AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK BE HONEST AND BE SUPPORTIVE, U ARE MY GREATEST ADIENCE....
***DID IT ALL LAST NIGHT I WAS BORD....
Old 09-29-2005, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry this isn't about dawson's creek.
So I'm closing it.
Your new to the board, welcome to the board
Closed Thread   Post New Thread