Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The dock scene in season 3 when she asks what they are he says "just damson and joey" or whatever was really cute.
There's no "Just" at all.

I think he says "we're Dawson and Joey".

Anyway, here's some DJo love.

Old 03-09-2017, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I have to admit that rain scene was very nice.

Thanks for the pics
Old 03-10-2017, 02:46 AM
Elite Fan

Love those scenes so much easily one of my favorites for them
Old 03-10-2017, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just love when they interact, in whatever capacity that is. They have a lot of chemistry and just a natural vibe between them. The dock scene in season 3 when she asks what they are he says "just damson and joey" or whatever was really cute.
Welcome back Alexa. Have you been rewatching? I love these two no matter what they will always be the heart of the show.
Dan and Blair
Old 03-13-2017, 12:32 PM
My specialty is Ice

I agree, and even though I was devastated with the ending at first I'm growing to appreciate it more. They will still always be in each others lives and important to one another.

And yes, Ive been rewatching! Pretty enjoyable!
Old 03-13-2017, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

There is just something about rain scenes that have a romantic tough to them.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
There is just something about rain scenes that have a romantic tough to them.
They are very memorable.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

The DJo rain scene is the ultimate rain scene in my eyes. "Kiss the Rain" always makes me think of DJo. It's too bad they couldn't keep the original song on the DVDs. Pretty arts at the top btw!

Alexa, I firmly belive their pattern would repeat and they'd find their way back together again someday. Regardless, they'll always have a special relationship that no one else could ever touch.

Watched "Double Date" last night. Dawson is in such denial in that one. But closer to realizing the truth about his feelings for Joey. Seeing him agonize over the possibility of Joey kissing someone else gave him a taste of how Joey felt the entire season prior to this.
avi by blackbricks | Join the Jumanji rewatch
Old 03-18-2017, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree, and even though I was devastated with the ending at first I'm growing to appreciate it more. They will still always be in each others lives and important to one another.

And yes, Ive been rewatching! Pretty enjoyable!
Where are you up to? DJ will always be each others constants. that's one thing that i will always remember.
Dan and Blair
Old 03-18-2017, 08:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

djers

Some favs..over the years

J/K dating

My first ever D/J art back in the day

Old 03-19-2017, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

So pretty Love them thanks for sharing
Old 03-20-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 5 promo they really do look hot. Damn
Dan and Blair
Old 03-20-2017, 08:45 PM
My specialty is Ice

season 5 was great from what i remember!

Yeah Nikki they do always find their way back to each other and I love how important they are to each other through the series. I'm in season 3 and I'm really missing their interactions. They still get good scenes here and there but its hard watching Joey fall for Pacey.

Quote:
Where are you up to? DJ will always be each others constants. that's one thing that i will always remember.
I just finished 311. TBH the season is really boring me so far. Season 1 and 2 were 100x betteer! And not just because of the PJo thing, I just found the entire show and storylines way more interesting those seasons. I remember not liking 4 much so Im not really that thrilled about these episodes i just want to get to season 5.

i will watch 312-317 this week.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
season 5 was great from what i remember!

Yeah Nikki they do always find their way back to each other and I love how important they are to each other through the series. I'm in season 3 and I'm really missing their interactions. They still get good scenes here and there but its hard watching Joey fall for Pacey.

I just finished 311. TBH the season is really boring me so far. Season 1 and 2 were 100x betteer! And not just because of the PJo thing, I just found the entire show and storylines way more interesting those seasons. I remember not liking 4 much so Im not really that thrilled about these episodes i just want to get to season 5.

i will watch 312-317 this week.
cool, then we can talk about DJ. I think I remember we spoke Alexa about DJ and PJ at one point. Keep us posted on what you think. ugh Dawson and Eve though that season.
Dan and Blair
Old 03-22-2017, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

s3 and s6 are my least favorite seasons of the series. s4 and s5 had some great storylines and great DJo moments for you to look forward to, Alexa. I had a hard time with s3 because of how my favorite characters were treated but that's a discussion for another thread.

Thanks for those pics and arts taubman!

Watched Beauty Contest. The DJo moments in that one. I really liked all their scenes in that one and Joey was wrong, Dawson wasn't just seeing here differently because of the clothes/makeup. I think it all started when she talked to him about how things had to change and he realized she might not be around someday. That seemed to shock him out of his comfort zone so to speak. I like how he encouraged her to go back in to face the judges and how proud he was of her for coming out of her shell. And that moment at the end where they're thinking about each other while the song she sang played over the background.
avi by blackbricks | Join the Jumanji rewatch
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top