Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2020, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I don't recall seeing that original DC WB promo. I love it, thanks for posting.
YW.

It's cool you finally get to see them.

This is must see even if you aren't a DJo fan honestly I think.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-18-2020, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I loved that one

“That song makes me crazy.”
Old 07-18-2020, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
yeah I loved that one

“That song makes me crazy.”
I'm showing my age again b/c I remember watching that when it aired.

It was so weird at the time to see Dawson with dark hair.

For the record I love that song.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-18-2020, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha this is hilarious Samuel has a pretty voice
Old 07-20-2020, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

forever a Dawson/Joey song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)

For the record I love that song.

oh I love it too
Old 07-20-2020, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How have I never heard about that Parody sequence before? OMG, I didn't know what to expect. That was hilarious. What is the story behind it?

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-20-2020, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was for the mtv movie awards back when they still used to do awesome parodies like that one

Samuel L. Jackson was the host that year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Haha this is hilarious Samuel has a pretty voice
I like that little grunt he makes after he says crazy lol
Old 07-21-2020, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
forever a Dawson/Joey song
definitely and such a pretty DJ video, one of my favorites
Old 07-21-2020, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved it. Thanks for the explanation.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-22-2020, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Beautiful DJo vid.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dawson’s Creek: 5 Couples That Are Perfect Together (& 5 That Make No Sense)

Dawson’s Creek: The 5 Best Romances (& 5 Worst)

DJo made both lists (perfect & best)

Quote:
Of course Dawson and Joey have to be on this list, right? Just as many fans want them to be together as others ship Pacey and Joey. And both are totally valid couples in the Dawson's Creek universe since this is a classic love triangle.

If you believe that Dawson and Joey are a perfect pair, you totally believe in soulmates. You think that they know each other better than anyone, they've spent enough time together to know that this it, and there's no reason for them to ever date anyone else. When Dawson and Joey date in season two, they're really cute, even though they do sometimes fight in a really immature way. Enough fans would have been happy if these two ended up together that they feel like a flawless couple

Quote:
The eponymous creek commander (at least in the early seasons) and his perennial girl next door made audiences' hearts swoon every time they got together.

With a first season that culminated in their first kiss, the young lovebirds who regularly reviewed movies from the edge of Dawson's (James Van Der Beek) bed faced many hardships over the show's run that they did not always overcome. In fact, one of their many relationship impasses spawned the meme seen 'round the world. Still, there is not a single '90s kid who does not long for days of innocence the original creek kid power couple embodied.
Old 07-25-2020, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

that’s great
Old 07-25-2020, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's good.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-06-2020, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

dcluv - I've been looking at the OP again lately and am wondering if you have any of the stuff that we've lost b/c of tinypics shutting down saved somewhere?
I might have a few, I'll have to check! What site do you guys use for uploading pics now that tiny pic doesnt work?

I've tried Wayback Machine to find lost fics. I can find the virtual season 7 fics that way and a few other sites, but not anywhere near the amount of fics that were on Feels Like Home. I can get to the pages of Feels Like Home through Wayback Machine, but none of the links to the stories work from there.

LiveJournal confuses me...I've seen some fanfic titles and threads on there but not like full length stories. Is that because I'm not logged in?

Does anyone follow the instagram account for the owners of Dawson's house in Wilmington? I love their posts of the creek. They posted the other day that theyre selling the dock slip off of Dawsons pier because of damage caused by the latest hurricane. If only I had a place to keep a dock
Old 08-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
I might have a few, I'll have to check! What site do you guys use for uploading pics now that tiny pic doesnt work?

I've tried Wayback Machine to find lost fics. I can find the virtual season 7 fics that way and a few other sites, but not anywhere near the amount of fics that were on Feels Like Home. I can get to the pages of Feels Like Home through Wayback Machine, but none of the links to the stories work from there.

LiveJournal confuses me...I've seen some fanfic titles and threads on there but not like full length stories. Is that because I'm not logged in?

Does anyone follow the instagram account for the owners of Dawson's house in Wilmington? I love their posts of the creek. They posted the other day that theyre selling the dock slip off of Dawsons pier because of damage caused by the latest hurricane. If only I had a place to keep a dock

I have a few sites that I go too that work for me, I can post them if you want, but not sure if they are the ones you are looking for?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top