Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2018, 11:19 AM
  #16
Fan Forum Hero

 
Lostbeth's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 76,663
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows a DJo fic that writes a different take on 6.02 or goes from there?
Recently rewatched that one and I need my DJo fix.

Thank you!
__________________
"You're not running now."
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Lostbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 11:26 AM
  #17
Dedicated Fan
 
Paradise's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth (View Post)
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows a DJo fic that writes a different take on 6.02 or goes from there?
Recently rewatched that one and I need my DJo fix.

Thank you!
Same here! I would LOVE to read a fan fic that "fixed" that episode's ending. *grins*
__________________

♥ tess/oliver | sydney/vaughn | faith/angel | dawson/joey | lex/lana | rogue/wolverine | harry/hermione | lois/clark | spike/buffy ♥

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 12:40 PM
  #18
Addicted Fan

 
atwoodsmariano's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 4,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise (View Post)
Same here! I would LOVE to read a fan fic that "fixed" that episode's ending. *grins*
this is a good one guys https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1659903/1/Second-Thoughts
__________________

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 03:50 PM
  #19
Fan Forum Hero

 
Lostbeth's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 76,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
As lovely as this fic is its from after the finale. I'd love a fic from after the horrible unnecessary break up that happened in 602.
But thank you anyway!
__________________
"You're not running now."
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Lostbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 04:32 PM
  #20
Addicted Fan

 
atwoodsmariano's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 4,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth (View Post)
As lovely as this fic is its from after the finale. I'd love a fic from after the horrible unnecessary break up that happened in 602.
But thank you anyway!
oh sorry I didn't see the 602 part
__________________

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:22 PM
  #21
Master Fan

 
rossfangirl86's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 24,424
Thanks so much for digging those up for us dcluv! Should I save them to my desktop and upload them or can I use the direct links?

Thanks for the fic link Dairfan.
__________________
"It [Twitter] feels like an endless yearbook, dude.
You're totally winning Best Hair. Love you buddy! Xo."
Join the Hil/Tyler discussion thread ♥ | avi by whoresque
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 06:30 PM
  #22
Elite Fan

 
cyndie57's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 34,354
Tftnt love the title

Gorgeous arts
__________________
1998 ★ 2018 ★
cyndie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 07:54 PM
  #23
Master Fan

 
dcluv's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
Thanks so much for digging those up for us dcluv! Should I save them to my desktop and upload them or can I use the direct links?
^^Whatever is easiest for you! I used tinypic to upload them and it looks like what's not showing up from the OP is from photobucket, so I don't think we'll have a problem with them disappearing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows a DJo fic that writes a different take on 6.02 or goes from there?
^^Recently, Feels Like Home (the DJ fanfic archive) has gone down. There were hundreds of amazing fanfics on there. I'm so sad that they're now lost. No other site compared to that one. The only alternate 602 ending fic that I know is still available online is NC-17 rated. Link
__________________
Dawson&Joey//Stefan&Elena//Nathan&Haley//Jake&Peyton//Seth&Summer//Ryan&Marissa
dcluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 03:40 AM
  #24
Fan Forum Hero

 
Lostbeth's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 76,663
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)

^^Recently, Feels Like Home (the DJ fanfic archive) has gone down. There were hundreds of amazing fanfics on there. I'm so sad that they're now lost. No other site compared to that one. The only alternate 602 ending fic that I know is still available online is NC-17 rated. Link
OMG. Thank you. That was just perfect. Now I can pretend this is how it all ended and life is great again.
__________________
"You're not running now."
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Lostbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 05:17 PM
  #25
Master Fan

 
rossfangirl86's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 24,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcluv (View Post)
^^Whatever is easiest for you! I used tinypic to upload them and it looks like what's not showing up from the OP is from photobucket, so I don't think we'll have a problem with them disappearing.
Awesome, thanks so much. I'll try to fix up the OP in the next few days.
__________________
"It [Twitter] feels like an endless yearbook, dude.
You're totally winning Best Hair. Love you buddy! Xo."
Join the Hil/Tyler discussion thread ♥ | avi by whoresque
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 05:22 PM
  #26
Addicted Fan

 
atwoodsmariano's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 4,046
I just finished listening to this mix for the first time today and it's really good!

https://8tracks.com/wileydairygnome/...es-dawson-joey

oh I just saw it's in the op
__________________

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you

atwoodsmariano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 06:30 AM
  #27
Elite Fan

 
Crystal Clear's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Movies
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 45,529
TFTNT The title says it all. This is the creator's opinion and that's all I need to know in order to preserve my beautiful memories of D/Jo.
__________________

You're the first boy I ever kissed, Jake. I want you to be the last.
JakeMelanie
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:25 AM
  #28
Fan Forum Hero

 
pandiexjeyton's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 63,911
how are all the djers? Yes 6.02. I don't want to think about it.
__________________
Sean♥Emma Craig♥Manny Sean♥Ellie Seth♥Anna Ryan♥Lindsay Sam♥Andy Luke♥Andy Nick♥Andy Chris♥Gail
Dawson♥Joey Pacey♥Andie
Duncan♥Veronica
Dan♥Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 04:45 PM
  #29
Master Fan

 
rossfangirl86's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 24,424
^ The way it ended is what ruined it for me. Would you guys have accepted a DJo breakup in s6 if they had at least let them be a couple that season? Would you have liked that more than what we got in the finale?
__________________
"It [Twitter] feels like an endless yearbook, dude.
You're totally winning Best Hair. Love you buddy! Xo."
Join the Hil/Tyler discussion thread ♥ | avi by whoresque
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:53 AM
  #30
Elite Fan

 
Crystal Clear's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Movies
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 45,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
^ The way it ended is what ruined it for me. Would you guys have accepted a DJo breakup in s6 if they had at least let them be a couple that season? Would you have liked that more than what we got in the finale?
Possibly... Though I still can't forgive how the term 'soulmates' is completely changed in the Series Finale in order to appease anti-D/Jo viewers.

I think the way they had Dawson and Joey start arguing like teens again in 6x02 when she confronts him about Natasha was pathetic. The pretense of the writers that Joey always reverts back to her childhood mentality when she's with Dawson, it's not true - she was completely mature and always there for him during Season 5 when Mitch died. Every bit of progression Dawson and Joey had as a couple in Season 5 is all for nothing when 6x02 and beyond that happens.

To pretend that Joey has platonic love for Dawson and nothing romantic, is a complete ret-con of everything we heard and witnessed throughout the show. Pacey and Joey's Season 4 break-up was clearly leading to a D/Jo reunion. The show always came back to their relationship. She was running from Dawson, not Pacey, and that's where my hatred for her dialogue in the final episode stems from. She was talking about Dawson. He even called her out on "running" from him many times during the show.
__________________

You're the first boy I ever kissed, Jake. I want you to be the last.
JakeMelanie
Crystal Clear is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST