Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2018, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
^ Yeah he did. He was willing to risk his relationship with Joey to do the right thing and I admire that. Even if Joey was ignorant of what her father was doing, it was still hurting her and Bessie. And hurting the community at large. Ignoring what he was doing would've been the wrong thing to do.
yes and dawson did the right thing. Yes there are things that he did, but everyone makes mistakes.
Old 03-19-2018, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

And despite what Joey said in that scene, she forgave Dawson rather quickly and regretted how hard she was on him. She spent all summer rowing across the creek, wishing he was there just so she could talk to him.
Old 03-24-2018, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And despite what Joey said in that scene, she forgave Dawson rather quickly and regretted how hard she was on him. She spent all summer rowing across the creek, wishing he was there just so she could talk to him.
yes and she wanted to see him in 4.01 but mostly because jen said she would and yes she couldn't help that she had him on her mind.
Old 03-25-2018, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still trying to get through s3 so I'll let you know when I get to that episode. s3 is still really boring to me and I feel like I didn't miss anything by not rewatching it before now. I've watched up to "Indian Summer" and I liked all the DJo scenes in the previous episode. I like that Joey wasn't afraid to tell Dawson he was acting out of character with Eve and it helped him remember who he was. That was a nice touch. And at this point, it's still obvious that Joey isn't over Dawson. It kind of parallels s2 where Dawson was the one pining. So I think that's what they were initially trying to do in s3, at least it seems so thus far.
Old 03-26-2018, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm still trying to get through s3 so I'll let you know when I get to that episode. s3 is still really boring to me and I feel like I didn't miss anything by not rewatching it before now. I've watched up to "Indian Summer" and I liked all the DJo scenes in the previous episode. I like that Joey wasn't afraid to tell Dawson he was acting out of character with Eve and it helped him remember who he was. That was a nice touch. And at this point, it's still obvious that Joey isn't over Dawson. It kind of parallels s2 where Dawson was the one pining. So I think that's what they were initially trying to do in s3, at least it seems so thus far.
its pretty good, that necklace in your icon isnt it from season 3 do you think every joey has a dawson and every dawson has a joey?
Old 03-26-2018, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

^ Yes, it's from the dock scene at the end of 3x02.
Old 03-26-2018, 05:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
^ Yes, it's from the dock scene at the end of 3x02.
love that scene
Old 03-28-2018, 08:51 AM
New Fan

Did you guys see this?

Dawson's Creek cast reunites for 20th anniversary on EW cover | EW.com

Nice to see, but still bitter-sweet. Come on, just put JVDB and KH together and tell us that they ended up together eventually
Old 03-28-2018, 02:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

lol Kevin just pissed me off again
Old 03-28-2018, 03:08 PM
New Fan

On being asked what they think of the ending:

James: It was probably the logic ending

Katie is more sceptical, but is cut of by the boys telling her that she isn't allowed to air her opinion

JJ happy with the ending.

Welcome to PeopleTV | PEOPLE.com (55min)

Last edited by Ken1983; 03-28-2018 at 03:24 PM
Old 03-28-2018, 03:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken1983 (View Post)
On being asked what they think of the ending:

James: I was probably the logic ending

Katie is more sceptical, but is cut of by the boys telling her that she isn't allowed to air her opinion

JJ happy with the ending.

Welcome to PeopleTV | PEOPLE.com (55min)
they should've let her speak :/
Old 03-28-2018, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Katie had given her opinion before that she felt it ended the way it should have, she has stayed away from answering that question in the years since, so I don't think she would have said one way or the other.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 03-28-2018, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly, I just don't pay attention to that. It doesn't change what I think about DJo and their relationship post-finale. The actors thoughts don't change the pattern the show set with DJo and their relationship, imo. Even rewatching early s3 still has a very DJo vibe to me.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the photo shoot, but it would have been nice to give the fandoms a little taste of their favourite couples by including pics of those couples. I wonder if they did and they weren't part of the main photo shoot, but may surface at a later date.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 03-28-2018, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I love the photo shoot, but it would have been nice to give the fandoms a little taste of their favourite couples by including pics of those couples. I wonder if they did and they weren't part of the main photo shoot, but may surface at a later date.
Doubt it.

They didn't for Buffy.

I still can't believe we got stuff 2 special covers for Spuffy & Bangel shippers but EW not do one with DJo & PJo too.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top