Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2014, 05:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Episode 415 – Four Stories

Quote:
[Scene: The swing sets where Dawson and Joey had their second kiss. Joey and Dawson are sitting in the swings talking to each other.]

Joey: The last time we were here...

Dawson: Was a very different time.

Joey: And to think we thought things were complicated then.

Dawson: [Laughs] Oh, boy. Little did we know, huh?

Joey: Dawson, I'm really sorry.

Dawson: Jo, it's ok. I've... I've dealt with it from every conceivable angle.

Joey: No. Not about that. Um... I should've been there for you this weekend.

Dawson: It's ok. Please, don't worry about it. Really.

Joey: Dawson. You've been in hell the last 3 days, and I should have been there giving you everything that you've given me. Where was I? It's just, uh... I've made some... Some big choices and some big decisions, and sometimes I feel like I'm gonna wake up one day and realize that all there ever really was was friendship. And if I wasn't any good at that, then...Where does that leave me?

Dawson: Jo, you're not a bad friend. I don't get to say it much anymore, but... You're my best friend. You always were. No matter where you are, no matter where your life may take you, and no matter who you're with...

Joey: You'll always have a piece of my heart.

Dawson: Something like that.

Joey: Yeah. Doesn't have to be a huge piece.

Dawson: No, no, no, no. Not a huge piece. Just enough. You know, tiny piece.
^^ I Love that.
Old 08-14-2014, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for that.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like this couple
Old 08-16-2014, 04:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

More Great DJ Scenes..I wish we had more..imagine what they would be like today?? DJ Rock! I like the Third last photo of joey..that's the DJ Love Look! Dawson was the only one that could make her smile like that and make her the happiest!

DJ Forever.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSouthernBelle (View Post)
I like this couple
welcome
Old 08-16-2014, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just finished watching the episode where Jack tells Joey he's gay.

The scene at the end where Joey goes to Dawson's room crying and just throws herself down on his bed and he envelopes her in a hug.

It was such a touching scene.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-16-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did like that scene.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)

The scene at the end where Joey goes to Dawson's room crying and just throws herself down on his bed and he envelopes her in a hug.

It was such a touching scene.
I am not a fan of them romantically, I love their friendship, but I did like that scene.
I am an original”
Old 08-17-2014, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved it too.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)

It was such a touching scene
^^ Yup it's a great Dawson & Joey moment. Thanks for mentioning it JJH85

That Is The Question-215

Quote:
*Cut to Dawson laying on his bed watching television. Joey crawls through the window. Dawson looks at her with confusion. She starts crying and walks over and lays her head on his chest and cries. Dawson kisses the top of her head and she continues to cry and then ending credits.*

^^ That scene always reminds me of the hug in the finale.

D/Jo finale hug Gif

^^ I love how Dawson & Joey were always there for each other.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i love that scene too.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

So many lovely memories. As much as I like DJo as a couple, I really love their friendship. They're probably the reason why I'm attracted to couples that share, trust, respect, and kinship.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 08-23-2014, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistfuldreamer (View Post)
So many lovely memories. As much as I like DJo as a couple, I really love their friendship. They're probably the reason why I'm attracted to couples that share, trust, respect, and kinship.
I know the feeling nic.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:39 AM
New Fan

Every once in a while my mind wanderes back to when I was 16/17 and found this TV show about someone who was my age. I instantly fell in love with Joey Potter, and I instantly felt that I could relate with Dawson Leery.
I think the very first episode I watched was the one were Dawson and Eve were caught on stage with Joey in the audience. I wuickly understood that this was a show about these two, and how they were bound to end up together.
I saw the first two seasons and I loved it even more. When season 3 came, with everything that went on there towards the end, I didn't mind at all. Pacey was a character I liked. Even with season 4 I endured, because I knew that it would all be ok in the end.

Here in Norway, we were a bit behind with the episodes, so when I read online somewhere that Joey ended up with Pacey, I couldn't believe it. I stopped watching. Pointless, I thought.

A couple years later I watched the episodes I missed, so I have seen everything.

Now I am 31 years old and at times I think about this show that was on my mind so much growing up. I want to watch episodes again and be nostalgic about it - but I just can't. On the one hand I want to forget about the whole thing and pretend it never happened, while on the other hand I want to watch these episodes that managed to "get into my head" when I was a teenager.
Just a simple re-write, something that showed me that these two persons would end up together, would make me watch it over and over again. With the "current" ending, I'm not watching - and that makes me a bit sad, actually.

I've asked this question before, but how do you manage to still love and watch the show. I can't just disregard the things I didn't like. I wished they would have ended it after season 4...
Old 08-24-2014, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken1983 (View Post)
Every once in a while my mind wanderes back to when I was 16/17 and found this TV show about someone who was my age. I instantly fell in love with Joey Potter, and I instantly felt that I could relate with Dawson Leery.
I think the very first episode I watched was the one were Dawson and Eve were caught on stage with Joey in the audience. I wuickly understood that this was a show about these two, and how they were bound to end up together.
I saw the first two seasons and I loved it even more. When season 3 came, with everything that went on there towards the end, I didn't mind at all. Pacey was a character I liked. Even with season 4 I endured, because I knew that it would all be ok in the end.

Here in Norway, we were a bit behind with the episodes, so when I read online somewhere that Joey ended up with Pacey, I couldn't believe it. I stopped watching. Pointless, I thought.

A couple years later I watched the episodes I missed, so I have seen everything.

Now I am 31 years old and at times I think about this show that was on my mind so much growing up. I want to watch episodes again and be nostalgic about it - but I just can't. On the one hand I want to forget about the whole thing and pretend it never happened, while on the other hand I want to watch these episodes that managed to "get into my head" when I was a teenager.
Just a simple re-write, something that showed me that these two persons would end up together, would make me watch it over and over again. With the "current" ending, I'm not watching - and that makes me a bit sad, actually.

I've asked this question before, but how do you manage to still love and watch the show. I can't just disregard the things I didn't like. I wished they would have ended it after season 4...
welcome Ken. interesting thoughts here.