Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2013, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing I love the quotes
Old 06-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

With Dawson and Joey, I don't even think it's necessary to ship them romantically, you know? The fact that they're soulmates no matter what, the only thing that makes sense is that they're in each others lives, whether as friends or more than friends.

I just ship everything that Dawson and Joey are. They complete each other.

[+]

I love how when Kevin is asked about Pacey/Joey, he leads the topic right to Dawson/Joey.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'

Last edited by OutoftheWoods; 06-18-2013 at 02:22 PM
Old 06-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Heh, he doesn't keep eye contact when he says that PaceyxJoey are living happily ever after! I'm sorry, but I find that really funny because I think he too knows that it's not true because when he's talking about Dawson and Joey he's looking straight at the camera!
Old 06-18-2013, 05:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wish I could hear Kevin's views about Pandie. I'm sure he preferred them over Pacey/Joey, considering how much he wanted Meredith in the finale, and even mentioned writing an ending for Pandie if Meredith was able to stay on set longer.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Nuh-uh, Kevin--I don't buy that for a second. P/J would have lasted six months, tops. In my mind, D/J did eventually find their way back to each other, and nothing anybody can say will change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
I wish I could hear Kevin's views about Pandie. I'm sure he preferred them over Pacey/Joey, considering how much he wanted Meredith in the finale, and even mentioned writing an ending for Pandie if Meredith was able to stay on set longer.
I remember hearing that an eventual P/A reunion was going to be heavily implied, even if we wouldn't have been able to see it happen on-screen. It's such a tragedy that not one but TWO fantastic couples were sacrificed for the sake of this triangle--blah.

BTW- Does anyone have any idea if D/J has some kinda portmanteau-shipper name? I've been curious about that for awhile.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nice work on the KW Post..yeah its a shame about P/A...they where in the original script getting married..where D/J where together attending their wedding..

I wish Kevin went with his original ending!!

djers
Old 06-28-2013, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Don't think I believe him either. He was always a DJo shipper...he only went along with PJo because he had been away from the show so long. But even so, I like how he looked right at the camera when he talked about DJo, you can tell which relationship has more meaning for him. I often wonder how things would've played out after s2 if Kevin had never left the show.

Quote:
BTW- Does anyone have any idea if D/J has some kinda portmanteau-shipper name? I've been curious about that for awhile.
I don't recall ever seeing an official shipper name for them.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 07-02-2013, 06:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

another interesting article on the ending..Best and Worst TV Season Finales: 'Dawson's Creek', 'Stargate SG-1', and more - Blogs - DTV USA Forum

classic..everyone knows it was leading up to a DJ ending
Old 07-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taubman (View Post)
Nice work on the KW Post..yeah its a shame about P/A...they where in the original script getting married..where D/J where together attending their wedding..

I wish Kevin went with his original ending!!

djers
Aww really?? If they went with that script, I would have DIED!

Old 07-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

If they ever make a movie, that's the plot line they should go with. Not that I'm bias or anything.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 07-06-2013, 08:47 AM
New Fan

Hi Djers,
i just wanted remember to you and to myself an evident victory against pjers: Joey will never love Pacey how she loved and still loves Dawson.
This fact worths much more than the scandalous final.

Dawson: Where's Pacey?
Joey: Uh...I don't know.
Dawson: Do you want to talk about it?
Joey: Mmm, I don't think so.
Dawson: Ok.
Joey: And that whole mini-mart thing. I... I don't really want to talk about that either. ( Say the truth Joey: you haven't thought anything else for all the night because of jealousy.. or at least 'till ball moment! There, you were so happy!)
Dawson: That's fine with me.
Joey: How long have you guys been - (It's so evident she didn't want talk about it!!!How much it passed? 1 second?!)
Dawson: We haven't... yet. I mean, you know, we might tonight for the first time.
Joey: You in love with her?
Dawson: All I know is that it just... it just feels right.

Dawson: You know, I think for the longest time, I was just waiting to find somebody I loved as much as I loved you. I realize that's not gonna happen, you know. You were my first love.
Joey: I don't think I'll ever love anyone the way that I loved you, either. And that's a good and a bad thing.
Dawson: You want to dance?
Joey: It's our senior prom.

"I don't think I'll ever love anyone the way that I loved you" this sentence could be the title for a future thread, don't you think?!
Old 07-06-2013, 11:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

^ That would definitely make a great title thread!

It also relates when they say this...

"No matter where you are, no matter where your life will take you and no matter who you're with..."

"...You'll always have a piece of my heart"

Old 07-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

^ Gah that scene. Everything about their little hang out session in Four Stories was amazing. Everything I love about them was showcased in that episode and gah...they have so much chemistry even when they aren't together. It's amazing.

Quote:
"I don't think I'll ever love anyone the way that I loved you"
We've used that title before but it's a beautiful quote isn't it? They have some of the best quotes on tv, imo. I have a list of titles somewhere...I'll have to find it before the next thread.

ETA: Went digging on the last thread and found the s2 survivor..really want to get this done before the 400th so please vote guys!

The S2 Dawson & Joey Survivor

Voted Off

Dawson: Hey. It's my first act as your date. I thought - chocolates, diamonds, convertables - but I settled for foliage.
Joey: Foliage is good.
Dawson: How about, um, we start with something very simple? Something that goes beyond this month's Panelist's Forum?
Joey: And what would that be Dawson?
Dawson: I would really like to hold your hand.

Dawson: What you and I have may never be simple...but that doesn't mean that we're not going to be scorching. Besides, who's to say that
you can't have some of France right here in Capeside, hum? Here we are along the river Sende', a tour of the il de la city, the favorite spot of lovers and friends.
And from here we also have a view of the magnificent structure that we simplists here in Capeside like to call....ze swingset. Granted, It's no Eiffel Tower, but it's all we got.
But don't forget about the other franc-o-fellow opportunities in town. French fries.
Joey: French toast.
Dawson: French doors.
Joey: French kiss. The 2nd kiss, the rational one. The one that requires thought.

Dawson: When I think about you and me together, it's perfect. There's none of that pretentious getting-to-know-you crap.
I already know everything there is to know about you. What you think, what you feel.

Voted Off

Voted Off

Voted Off

Voted Off

Voted Off

Dawson: Joey, I miss you.
Joey: I miss you, too.
Dawson: I don't know if we can recapture 15 years of what we had but I'd be willing to accept any small fraction you'd send my way.
Joey: Well, maybe we could start slowly.
Dawson: Okay...yeah.
Joey: Okay.
Dawson: Okay. Well, it doesn't look like this rain is going to let up anytime soon so...what do you say we make a run for it?
Joey: Mm-mm. I say we walk.
Dawson: What did you really think of my script?
Joey: You want the whole honest, bitter, cynical truth?
Dawson: Yeah.
Joey: Well, I had no idea I was so mysterious.
Dawson: You're definitely a mystery.
Joey: I like the way you see me.

Dawson: God, I am so lonely. I'm 16 years old and I'm so hopelessly lonely.
Joey: Is that why you got drunk?
Dawson: Yeah...Jo, why did you break up with me and run straight to Jack?
Joey: Because he wasn't you. Look, it was never about looking for something better, Dawson. It was about looking for someone who wasn't so close to me. Where I could tell where I ended and he began.
I mean, our lives have always been so intertwined that in many ways I feel like you partially invented me, Dawson. And that scares me so much.
I need to find out if I can be a whole person without you. I need to find out if I can be a whole person....alone.
Dawson: Well, do it quickly, okay? Because....God, I love you.

Dawson: Joey, for these past three years you have been so unbelievably strong. I mean, you've let the petty gossips and judgements of this town roll right off you.
Don't let them get to you now. (pauses) Now's the time to dig in your heels
and show them that you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. And...
you're not alone in this. You have a father now. You have a family again. And you will always...have me.
Joey: (whispers) Thank you.

Joey: So, thank you.
Dawson: (smiles) For what?
Joey: For being my friend, for understanding me better than anyone,
and for putting up with me for the last 16 years. (pauses) I love you.
Dawson: I love you, too.

Voted Off

Joey: By any chance did you think that by planning this romantic dinner we would end up, uh....closing the deal?
Dawson: Joey Potter! You vulgar little thing! I prefer the term consumating their ultimate desires.
Joey: Oh...okay.
Dawson: (disappointedly) I didn't know the notion was that proposterous...
Joey: It's not. I thought about it, too...
Dawson: (whispers) But the night is still young...
Joey: (whispers back) So are we...
Dawson: Okay. But you said you thought about it...
Joey: Yes, thought, Dawson.
Dawson: You actually considered-thought about it or just ordinarily thought about it?
Joey: (smiling) What difference does it make!
Dawson: I'm a teenage guy! It makes all the difference in the world.
Joey: I considered and thought about it.
Dawson: Well, that's good. Considered's very good.
Joey: Okay, let's go, Turbo...

Joey: Dawson, you have it all wrong. I mean, can't you tell by looking at me? My life is perfect right now. I've got just about everything
I've ever dreamt of. I mean, my dad is back, my family is together again, business is good, and most of all, I have you in my life. Add a white picket
fence to this scenario and the fairytale would be complete.
Dawson: I just want to make you proud of me.
Joey: I love you... and I believe in you and I am so proud of you and I'm not only proud of you, but I'm proud to be with you.

Vote off your least favorite.

Nic | avi by crisbr

Last edited by wistfuldreamer; 07-09-2013 at 07:43 PM
Old 07-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for bringing back the survivor!!

Old 07-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome, it was a long task but a labor of love!

12 for me.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread