Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Soulmates (D/Jo) #385: She pushed Him away cause she was scared of something Real. Them.

Welcome to the 385th Dawson Wade Leery and Josephine Lillian Potter Appreciation Thread

The actors behind Dawson Leery and Joey Potter are James Van Der Beek and Katie Holmes.

*Why do we say Daisies and Roses for Dawson and Joey?*
[ Courtesy of Britney ]

In the second season premier, which is called "The Kiss" Dawson and Joey have their first date, and on that first date Dawson gives Joey a Daisy, he said he thought of everything, chocolates, diamonds, convertibles - but he settled for foliage.

And foliage is good.

Then in the 602, entitled, "The Song Remains the same", which is the second episode of season 6, Dawson and Joey sleep together, and that morning Dawson gives Joey a White rose, and its increadibly romantic. Joey says that theres a $500 fine to pick them, and he says, It's worth every penny. I think thats the reason why we consider them the Daisy and Roses couple.

-----------------------------

Once that was said, a little intro about our couple: who they are and what they mean to each other. Thanx Coolcat200 for this review (about Coda, episode 423) that explains, so beatifully, what D/J are:

*True North*
By Logan

It's there. There's no doubt.

But what is it. It's undefinable and yet it's unmistakable: the thickening of the air when Joey and Dawson share a scene.

Is it chemistry? Joey and Pacey have chemistry, but it's not like what she has with Dawson.

It's something different. It's something more.

I've never been one to go in for the whole soul mate thing, but I think it fits. These two people are part of each other, extensions of each other. No matter where they go or whom they are with, they will always come back together because one can't survive without the other.

Joey said that Dawson is her magic. She loved, maybe still loves, Pacey but the magic faded. Love alone wasn't enough to sustain them. But with Dawson, after everything they have been through, the magic still flows.

Dawson wasn't thanking Spielberg. The director wasn't the most prolific influence in his life. He didn't shape Dawson and make him the man he is today. Joey did that.

There's no doubt that they love each other, and that they always will. But it more than that.

It's about finding someone whose life is so intrinsically linked to your own that you don't know where you end and they begin? And not only being okay with that, but also craving it.

It's about finding someone who is so much a part of you that you can't imagine who you would be without them.

It's about knowing a person so well that even when the walls are up you see right through them.

And no matter where they go from here, Dawson and Joey are that for each other: and they always will be.

And that is what this show is all about.

You can say that again!! Nothing will ever change that, and that is why we, and everybody else (even the ones who won't admit it out loud ) know that these two would eventually get back together. Once and for all.
In fact, why don't you check out the DJ Movie which explains it all:

Enter an alternative universe _____

Now, on with the show...

*Movie Night Dreamers & Daydream Believers*

1. Beatriz
2. Brighter Than Sunshine
3. Cris
4. eatyourgreens
5. COOLCAT200
6. Deb D
7. sassy pie
8. M_J_23
9. pacenjen
10. azjdfan
11. taubman
12. Free_Falling
13. Creative Christy
14. True Daisy lover4ever
15. Swamy
16. Lor-baby
17. nghn
18. dnj4evainluv
19. *Nora*
20. Ellasblues
21. sweetee
22. PiCkLeS4dAwSoN
23. JVDBFan20
24. Jax527
25. Ana Luthor
26. Toscane
27. dcfriends
28. 80sBabygirl
29. * Sonia *
30. star22
31. youvegotwings
32. -Kelly-
33. Kates123
34. OyWithThePoodlesAlready
35. SethxMarissa
36. Just like Patty Pryor
37. DCMars22
38. Moni_Leery
39. mariakr
40. ~Unfaithful~
41. Richardjer.
42. katieandjames
43. OneGirlRevolution
44. Paradise
45. heaven85
46. oth_angel
47. wistfuldreamer
48. TMoney
49. Beautifulgoodbye15
50. ~Kissin In The Rain~
51. SweetAsCandy
52. pixierock88
53. Emilie**
54. Black mamba
55. Hachiko
56. Sybil
57. Ms_X
58. tathynha
59. whatsername
60. affinity
61. Whichway2Capeside
62. MirkwoodPrincess
63. Edoardo
64. Callalily
65. AintNoN8
66. TarynAsh
67. bigNHfan
68. unfloppy
69. Freshgirlly908
70. ale-la-pazza1
71. Karen H.
72. sxy_readr3
73. iaiaCarter
74. Emily
75. Babybirdd
76. ErinlovestheOC
77. "!True&Love!"
78. jhlover
79. Jenna
80. Tes!
81. Dorkodancer
82. thaly
83. andre_silva
84. dcluv
85. Calgaryfan2006
86. spacekiddet32
87. lamagamorgana
89. Ashes & Wine
90. JenMixelle
91. ocfan27
92. jksoulmate
93. cartiergurl01
94. breaking silence
95. Marlene
96. Lori89
97. SCOT81
98. leytonlover3
99. 90210-Steffi
100. rockchick5791
101. SergeantPepper
102.IloveGizzy
103. djRun
104. brendadylan1984
105. qtdramachickee72
106. Joey&.Dawson Forever
107. x-Jenzy-x[
108. Blonde - Angel
109. nerdette
110. 4brathan&brucas
111. luckybiatch
112. *Lucie*
113. CreekBee
114. Marcos
115. spacekiddet32
116. courtneybangelcakes
117. kategirl
118. LPisKiller90
119. Madison612
120. raphi1860
121. ~Tini~
122. Jaime Bee
123. LuvinJames23
124. lafs1684
125. MyLove
126. NBAlways
127. brazilian_fan
128. SnarkySarcastic
129. lalixD
130. Pure.Magic
131. Jackie85
132. x3LPnerd
133. sluky
134. *CopperBoom*
135. QTPie41184
136. leytongirl23
137. Polish Princess

*D/Jer's on The Creek*
[ Courtesy of *Nora* ]

Bessie

"You two are so meant to be together. If I'm sure of anything, that's it."
-- |#301 "Like A Virgin"| --

(after D/J shared their first kiss) (to Joey) "You have that look, that cheeky, yet sneaky 'I got lucky' look!"
-- |#201 "The Kiss"| --

Pacey

"I think it's time that the two of you got your shot, cuz the way I see it, you never did. And this world can use as many Romeo and Juliet's as it can get."
-- |#504 "The Long Goodbye"| --

"Dawson, Joey is 100%, head in the clouds, ass backwards in love with you, alright?"
-- |#107 "Boyfriend"| --

"Joey, you're gonna go to your grave pining away for your best friend who has no idea that you lust after him morning, noon and night."
-- |#110 "The Scare"| --

(sees D/Jo dancing) "That is the happiest I've seen you (Joey) all night. I think it's actually the happiest I've seen you in weeks."
-- |#420 "Promicide"| --

Jack

"Dawson, I may be friends with Joey, but...you're her soulmate."
-- |#218 "A Perfect Wedding"| --

Mike Potter

"Dawson Leery, he loves you, Joey."
-- |#112 "Decisions"| --

"Dawson looks at you the way your mom used to look at me."
-- |#112 "Decisions"| --

"You love him, Joey. Did you tell him? (Joey shakes her head no) You have to tell him."
-- |#112 "Decisions"| --

(sees Dawson coming over) (to Joey) "Dawson Leery...I was sure when I got out you two'd be an item."
-- |#218 "A Perfect Wedding"| --

Jen

"If you asked him to stay, he would."
-- |#423 "Coda"| --

"I'm just another roadkill on the 'Dawson and Joey' highway."
-- |#602 "The Song Remains The Same"| --

(on Dawson) "You won in that rivalry, Joey, hands down."
-- |#212 "Uncharted Waters"| --

(on Dawson) "I'm just trying to figure out why you act as though I'm this demon that came into town and stole away your one true love."
-- |#212 "Uncharted Waters"| --

"How are the two star crossed lovers?"
-- |#201 "The Kiss"| --

"Look at him, he's totally into Joey. He's in love with her."
-- |#203 "Alternative Lifestyles"| --

(Talking about William and Mary, but actually reffering to Dawson and Joey) "Come on, Joey. Hop on the happy train. Sounds to me like those two were madly in love."
-- |#307 "Escape to Witch Island"| --

Ty

"You know, I don't get it. They make such a great couple..."
-- |#215 "...That Is The Question"| --

Drue

"You and Joey are the far and away the more compelling couple."

"Oh please, this friends thing that you guys do. As if you're actually over each other."

Abby

(talking about D/Jen and Jack/Joey) "How sad, romantic destiny fulfilled with the wrong people."
-- |#211 "Sex, She Wrote"| --

"But then I thought...Dawson? No way. He's saving himself for Joey."
-- |#211 "Sex, She Wrote"| --

(after she saw D/Jo kiss on a dare) "Joey, it's obvious you're in love with Dawson. I saw a kiss that could set the atlantic ocean on fire."
-- |#106 "Detention"| --

Chris Wolfe

"Dawson, the way you and Joey are fighting...there's bound to be a lot of make up sex in the future."
-- |#207 "The All-Nighter"| --

Prof. Wilder

(talking about Jo's essay about her kiss with Dawson) "The problem with your story, Joey Potter, is that it ends at the very moment it should begin."
-- |#501 "The Bostonians"| --

Todd

"Ello, ello, ello. Leery's got a bird!"
-- |#602 "The Song Remains The Same"| --

Mitch Leery

"It ain't over...till it's over, Dawson."
-- |#423 "Coda"| --

"He'll figure it out, Joey."
-- |#504 "The Long Goodbye"| --

Ursula

"Don't worry, Dawson. She loves you back."
-- |#110 "The Scare"| --

Devon

"I think that Sammy (Joey) and Wade (Dawson) are soulmates who'll be forever connected by a transcended love."
-- |#213 "His Leading Lady"| --

"Please, I see you with Jack when your heart is so clearly with Dawson."
-- |#213 "His Leading Lady"| --

Audrey Lidell

"Besides, if I know you two, there are things to be said, bitter sweetness to be had, things requiring nature and alone time and...whatnot."
-- |#522 "The Abby"| --

"So...where is it? The room. The scene for so many nights of teen romance and angst."
-- |#522 "The Abby"| --

"He's at the AIRPORT.....GO!!!"
-- |#502 "The Lost Weekend"| --

Andie McPhee

"She is never going to love you like she loves him, Pacey, ok? He is her first love, Pacey. Her first love."
-- |#320 "The Longest Day"| --

Future Teller

(to Dawson) "A soulmate walks in your path. One you have known many lifetimes before this one. She knows you well. She sees into your soul, she feels your pain. [...] That which is lost can be found again."
-- |#217 "Psychic Friends"| --

Oliver

(after Dawson told him about Joey) "Listen, I don't know what's going through your head, man, but....that story? The way you told it? Sounds like the sun rises and sets with this girl."
-- |#519 "100 Lightyears Away From Home"| --

*Quotes*

Tom Kapinos

"Well, my feelings are this, and this is just one writer's opinion, but to me the show is about Dawson and Joey and it's about these two people who meet really young, and they are sort of meant to be. They are soulmates, but life gets in the way, and it's impossible when you're that young to sustain a relationship like that. So each person has to go off and have other relationships that are positive and real and important. I think Dawson and Joey ultimately... I would like to think they would make their way back to each other, but in the meantime they have all these other relationships to explore."

Anna Fricke
"I'll say this: I do think that this show, regardless of my opinion, is about the love between Dawson and Joey. When you cut everything else away, those two are at the heart".

Greg Berlanti

"I sort of always make the case that [Dawson's Creek] is about a pair of soulmates who met too young, and that's who Joey and Dawson are, but part of the power of our show is, how do these people still manage to find their way back to each other?"

James & Katie

Katie: Yeah, we have no idea. What’s so fun about these two characters is, it is something that is so untouchable, that connection that everyone can kinda relate to, I think. I mean, I think most people have a Dawson and a Joey. (looks at James)
James: Yeah.
Both nod.
Katie: And so it's really fun, so we don’t necessarily have to know where these two characters are going because it's something we can really play with because it is very realistic that they were go in and out, in and out and in and out.

Someone in the audience asked "My favorite part of watching this show is the relationship and the connection between dawson and joey. Do you think that after all this time, after everything they've been through, that there's still hope for them to have another shot at a relationship or even get their friendship back?" And then James and Katie looked at each other and seemed to be thinking about it together (they interacted a lot and seemed to be good friends, which was really sweet to see. They would kinda look at each other and try to help each other answer questions, and a couple of times she even rubbed his leg) Katie: I'd hate to think that there's no hope left, because that would be pretty depressing... (and then James said something, but i can't really remember what it was!! I think it was something about their connection being really significant... or something... but the whole time he said it he was looking at her, like he was answering to try to help her figure out what she was trying to say) Katie: (still staring at James as if looking for confirmation) but... I don't know if it's realistic to say that they'd end up together forever and ever... Katie: (and then Katie has this look-- I’ll try to describe it-- It was like she was looking at him, then she rolled her head towards the audience and her body kinda perked up (like her shoulders moved up and her eyes got a little big she smiled a bit) and added) Or maybe it is! (ETA: OH, i know how she said it! remember in crossroads, when Dawson says "I’m glad i don't know everything about you, Cuz every day you amaze me." and she kinda looks away and then rolls her head back towards him and her shoulders perk up and she grins suddenly and goes "GOOD!" That's exactly how she said "Or maybe it is!"

James: (laughing) But whether it's realistic that they haven't slept together yet is another question entirely! And I thought they both ended the seminar with some great answers to the question about what they want to have happen to their characters by the end of the show. Katie laughed a little and was like "i wish Joey success and happiness!" and then she mentioned how she wants Dawson and Joey to have one last hurrah.

And then I just thought James' answer about what he wants to have happen to Dawson was really intelligent and sweet, and a great way to end the whole thing: "He has the rare fortune of knowing what he wants to do early in life. And like anyone I care about, I want to see him succeed and get his chance to do what he loves, just like this show has given us that same chance."

*Random quotes*

"Holmes is, as usual, too adorable for words, and she and Van Der Beek continue to be a fine match."

"Once at the point of a love triangle with half-brothers and arch-rivals Nathan and Lucas Scott, Peyton finds herslef digging a new boy. We're still pulling for her and Lucas in a Dawson/Joey kind of way."

From the casts 5/14/03 TRL visit:

Lala: Now what has been your favorite moment of all the Dawson's Creek episodes?
Fan (Kimberly): That would have to be when Dawson and Joey "got together".
Lala: Yes, we know what your talking about, got together.

"Keeping Up With the Love Joneses"
Here are TV's greatest romances. From Tony and Carmela to Max and Logan, EW.com picks the relationships that won viewers' hearts, by Jessica Shaw.

Joey and Dawson (''Dawson's Creek'')
What guy didn't wish he had a childhood buddy like Joey, a tomboy who once slept in his bed and all of a sudden blossomed into a teenage beauty queen? What girl didn't wish she had a friend like Dawson, a sensitive, kind, cerebral partner in crime? There was so much sexual tension between these two that when they finally kissed, it seemed like the entire world would implode. Okay, so the world did implode and she started dating his best friend and he wouldn't speak to her for what seemed like years. Still, anyone who has one ounce of faith in love would bet on these two ending up talking about Steven Spielberg, debating family dysfunction, and rowing romantically together down the creek."

*Moments that made us laugh, cry, and sigh*
[ Courtesy of Nagihan ]

Season 1:

Season 2:

Season 3:

Season 4:

Season 5:

Season 6:

Find out the ~ 500 reasons why we love Dawson Leery and Joey Potter ~

To find some Dawson and Joey goodness, you can go here:

*Websites*

~ Pure Magic ~ | ~ Bed of Roses ~ | ~ Peter's fanfiction ~ | ~ Soulmates ~ | ~ Dawson and Joey Art Collection ~ | ~ James and Katie Webpage ~

*Fanlistings*

~ Be careful what you wish for: episode 2.16 fanlisting ~ | ~ Reunited: episode 2.20 fanlisting ~

If you have a site you would like to be added to the opening post, please let us know.

*Love set to music*

If there was something that always defined D/J and their history, was music. Music never lies, and that is why I would like to post in here some observations made by Brandi about some of the lyrics used for our couple. It was (and it still is) Dawson and Joey all the way baby! They even have their own song, written specially for them: "Joey girl", by Binge (see lyrics scrolling down)

[ Courtesy of Brandi ]

I was listening to my D/J comp CD's last night, and I just fell in love with D/J's songs all over again. I listened to them straight through for hours, and I kept hearing the same themes popping up in the songs:

Marriage:

"Love for all my life, to have and to hold"- (Sunday Kind Of Love)
"He and I, we needed a brass band"- (Thistle)
"Someday somebody gonna ask you, a question that you should say yes to"- (Questions)
"He wants to marry me, carry me far away"- (Thinking Over)

Rain:

"In the rain, the pavement shines like silver"- (On My Own)
"And rain falls angry on the tin roof"- (I'll Be)
"I fall alseep to the sound of London rain"- (London Rain)
"Kiss the rain whenever you need me"- (Kiss The Rain)

Home:

"Too long, too far from home"- (Full Of Grace)
"Without a home, without a friend, without a face to say hello to"- (On My Own)
"Now I'm just rolling home, into my lover's arms"- (Broken Road)
"I'm coming, I'm coming home to you"- (London Rain)
"It feels like home to me"- (Feels Like Home)
"You see that I'm crying, though I'm going home"- (Music To My Ears)
"He took her by the hand, walked her back home, and they took the long way"- (Questions)
"So I took a little time, and you took a little space, but the house is feeling cold"- (Tell Me)
"So when I lose my way, please call me home, I pray"- (Your Love)

Roads/Paths:

"God blessed the broken road that lead me straight to you"- (Broken Road)
"Like the path of a star, I'll be everywhere you are"- "(Say Goodnight, Not Goodbye)
"When the road gets dark, and you can no longer see"- (Have A Little Faith In Me)
"Maybe this road we're on's the very thing that's come between us; maybe it's the highway to the very thing that just might save us"- (Each Little Mystery)
"I take the road that's right, even if I'm left alone"- (Wait For The Way)
"You're really somewhere down the road...I know"- (Souviners)
"But borrowed faith is just not the road to take"- (Camelot)
"The path of nails and scars is the only way"- (Camelot)
"We may never meet again on the bumpy road to love"- (Can't Take That Away From Me)
"There are two roads to walk down, and one road to choose"- (Thinking Over)

Even in the lyrics, it's clear that D/J are on the "road" to each other, because they are each other's "home". Even though that journey may be a long one and has a lot of obstacles ("rain"), once they finally reach "home", they will be together forever. The music doesn't lie!

--------------------------

"Joey Girl"
Performed and written by Binge

All the things that we've been through
And all the things we didn't do
The colors fade
The seasons change
And all the time I've waited here for you

All the things that I should have done
To all the wars we've never won
The stars will fall
The leaves will change
My love for you will always be the same

Joey, my arms are open for you
Joey, you know that you are mine
Joey, you know that I adore you

Joey girl, someday I'll make you mine

It seems to me that I've been here once before
Can't you see that it's all worth fighting for
You used to come in through my window
But I can't wait here anymore, Joey girl...

All that signs that I misread
All the things I should have said
They haunt me now
But things will change
My love for you will always stay the same

Joey, my arms are open for you
Joey, you know that you are mine
Joey, you know that I adore you
Joey girl, someday I'll make you mine
I'll make you mine...

Watch the video! (coming soon)

Dawson & Joey Soundtrack

1. "Joey Girl" - Binge
2. "I'll Stand By You" - The Pretenders
3. "Happiness" - Abra Moore
4. "Full Of Grace" - Sarah McLachlan
5. "Healing Hands" - Marc Cohn
6. "Grace" - Michelle Malone
7. "Truly, Madly, Deeply" - Savage Garden
8. "On My Own" - Katie Holmes
9. "Surrounded" - Chantal Kreviazuk
10. "Angel" - Sarah McLachlan
11. "I'll Be" - Edwin McCain
12. "Broken Road" - Melodie Crittenden
13. "Say Goodnight" - Beth Nielsen Chapman
14. "Out Of My Head" - Fastball
15. "London Rain" - Heather Nova
16. "Have A Little Faith In Me" - John Hiatt
17. "Good Intentions" - Aryana
18. "Kiss The Rain" - Billie Myers
19. "Luckiest Guy" - The MacAnanys
20. "WooHoo" - Newsboys
21. "Harvest Moon" - Donna Lewis
22. "Each Little Mystery" - Seven Mary Three
23. "Hands" - Jewel
24. "Kiss Me" - Sixpence None The Richer
25. "She's So High" - Tal Bachman
26. "Did You Ever Love Somebody?" - Jessica Simpson
27. "Hold On To Me" - Cowboy Junkies
28. "Acoustic #3" - Goo Goo Dolls
29. "Driving You Crazy" - Tia Texada
30. "You Get What You Give" - New Radicals
31. "Know What You Mean" - Sister
32. "In My Life" - Trina Hamlin
33. "Sunday Kind Of Love" - Jenifer Kruskamp
34. "Where Are You Tonight?" - The Devlins
35. "Wait For The Way" - Beth Nielsen Chapman
36. "Frozen Charlotte" - Natalie Merchant
37. "How" - Lisa Loeb
38. "Shimmer" - Shawn Mullins
39. "Once Again" - Michael Brandmeier
40. "Feels Like Home" - Chantal Kreviazuk
41. "Lose Your Way" - Sophie B. Hawkins
42. "Ready For A Fall" - P.J. Olsson
43. "Cry Ophelia" - Adam Cohen
44. "Time After Time" - Tuck & Patti
45. "Absolutely (Story Of A Girl)" - Nine Days
46. "Break The Chain" - Sue Medley
47. "I Do" - Jude
48. "If" - Dragmatic
49. "Mrs. Potter's Lullaby" - Counting Crows
50. "Never Ending" - Wood
51. "Imagine" - John Lennon
52. "Devoted" - Julie Plug
53. "Daydream Believer" - Katie Holmes / James Van Der Beek
54. "Let That Be Enough" - Switchfoot
55. "Music To My Ears" - Jenny Bruce
56. "Little Things" - Chantal Kreviazuk
57. "Don't Speak" - No Doubt
58. "Souvenirs" - Mary Beth Maziarz
59. "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" - The Jayhawks
60. "Fields Of Gold" - Eva Cassidy
61. "Freedom From Shame" - Michelle Cummings
62. "Camelot" - Sweetsalt
63. "But Not For Me" - Elvis Costello
64. "Heart And Soul" - Bruce Patch
65. "They Can't Take That Away From Me" - Lisa Stansfield
66. "Roses Around My Feet" - Tish Hinojosa
67. "Wonderful Thing" - Vagabond Lovers
68. "Aftershocks" - Mary Beth Maziarz
69. "When We Collide" - K.D. Lang
70. "Waiting For My Real Life To Begin" - Colin Hay
71. "Pinch Me" - Barenaked Ladies
72. "Rock Me To Sleep" - Jill Sobule
73. "How You've Grown" - Natalie Merchant
74. "Daydream Believer" - Mary Beth Maziarz
75. "Thistle" - Breech
76. "Question" - Old 97's
77. "Selective Memory" - Eels
78. "Ghost" - Eastmountainsouth
79. "Ruth Marie" - Mark Kozelek
80. "Loud" - Matt Nathanson
81. "I Remember" - Sabrina Judge
82. "I'm Not Afraid" - Remy Zero
83. "This Way" - Jewel
84. "Tell Me" - Randi Driscoll
85. "Long Year" - Sweetsalt
86. "Seven Years" - Norah Jones
87. "Tell Her This" - Del Amitri
88. "Mary" - Kristin Hoffmann
89. "Found" - Jonah
90. "As I Lay Me Down" - Sophie B. Hawkins
91. "Your Love" - Laura Doyle
92. "Confessions" - Lea Longo
93. "Healing Hands" - Marc Cohn
94. "Thinking Over" - Dana Glover
95. "Complicated" - Avril Lavigne
96. "Drops Of Jupiter" - Train
97. "Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)" - Phil Collins
98. "When You Love Someone" - Bryan Adams
99. "I Will Always Return" - Bryan Adams
100. "Ten Days" - Missy Higgins
101. "Breakable" - Fisher
102. "True North" - Fisher
103. "You Sang to Me" - Marc Anthony
104. "In Your Eyes" - Peter Gabriel
105. "Something That You Said" - The Bangles
106. "You'll Be In My Heart" - Phil Collins
107. "Can't Stop Loving You" - Phil Collins
108. "The Way We Were" - Barbra Streisand
109. "You and Me" - Lifehouse
110. "Wild Heart of the Young" - Karla Bonoff
111. "How Far" - Martina McBride
112. "How Can I Not Love You" - Joy Enriquez
113. "The Special Two" - Missy Higgins
114. "My Happy Ending" - Avril Lavigne
115. "Lost Without You" - Delta Goodrem
116. "Simple Together" - Alanis Morissette
117. "After All" - Peter Cetera & Cher
118. "Goodbye My Lover" - James Blunt
119. "Dawson & Joey Theme #1" - Adam Fields
120. "Dawson & Joey Theme #2" - Adam Fields
121. "What Hurts the Most" - Rascal Flatts
122. "More than Anyone" - Gavin DeGraw
123. "Listen to Your Heart" - DHT
124. "When the Stars Go Blue" - Bethany Joy Lenz and Tyler Hilton
125. "Home" - Michael Buble
126. "Come Back Down" - Lifehouse
127. "Unplayed Piano" - Damien Rice
128. "Unbreakable" - Westlife
129. "Blind" - Lifehouse
130. "My Immortal" - Evanescence
131. "Open Arms" - Journey
132. "Run" - Snow Patrol
133. "Hurt" - Christina Aguilera
134. "Chasing Cars" - Snow Patrol
135. "Wait for Love" - Matt White
136. "23" - Jimmy Eat World
137. "She's the One" - Robbie Williams
138. "My Everything" - 98 Degrees
139. "She Loves You" - The Beatles
140. "Yesterday" - The Beatles
141. "Breathless" - The Corrs
142. "If You're Not the One" - Daniel Bedingfield
143. "Love Story" - Taylor Swift

Remember: something has to end to begin again. This end was just a new beginning for D/J, like it always has been, because they are...

"What we have is forever". "Yes, it is". "I love you Dawson". "I love you too Joey". "You and me always". "Always".

So keep the D&J love going!

* Former Thread Titles *

247 Daisies & Roses for D/Jo cuz "The relationships that last...
248 Daisies & Roses for D/Jo Because the last time he felt this alive he was with her
249 Daisies & Roses for D/Jo: "Because To Us...they are together. And it's forever"
250 daisies & roses for D/J: 'cause they'll always be there. For us, & for each other
251 daisies and roses for D/J: "These two people are part of each other � "
252 daisies and roses for D/J:"Cause she made him speechless and he made her nervous"
253 daisies-roses 4 D/J:"cuz she'll always love him, & that love will always b there"
254 daisies & roses 4 Dawson & Joey "Bc she's so lucky to have fallen in love...
255 daisies & roses 4 Dawson & Joey: "Cuz they were priceless. They will always be"
256 daisies&roses 4 Dawson&Joey:"She's always believed in him, she's his biggest fan"
257Daisies&Roses 4 Dawson&Joey:They'll never love anyone the way they love each other
258 Daisies & Roses 4 Dawson & Joey: After they made love, words lost all meaning
259 Daisies & Roses 4 Dawson & Joey:“He’s her best friend, he understands her better then anyone else.”
260 Daisies/Roses 4 D/Jo:"She just wanted to go home, and home was in his arms.”
261 Daisies/Roses 4 Dawson & Joey:"They are far and away the more compelling couple."
262 Daisies/Roses 4 D/Jo: She’s his conscience, his soulmate, and his inspiration.
263 Daisies & Roses 4 D/Jo:“Cuz of the intense, sexual vibe between the two of them.”
264 Daisies/Roses 4 D/Jo:“At the end of the day, she wants him there with her."
265 Daisies/Roses 4 D/Jo:“All he could do is daydream about one thing, kissing her."
266 Daisies/Roses 4 D/Jo:It was raining & the moment they touched, the rain stopped.
267 Daisies & Roses 4 Dawson & Joey:“His eyes drifted slowly back to her.”
268 Daisies & Roses 4 D/Jo:“All she could think about was that he had held her hand.”
269 Daisies & Roses 4 Dawson & Joey: Because they are the Porn Stars of Capeside
270 Daisies & Roses 4 D/Jo:“Cuz, it sounds to us like those two were madly in love."
271 Daisies & Roses 4 Dawson & Joey: Cuz they got ‘The Lovers’ card.
272 Movie Nights 4 Dawson & Jo: “General Rules do not apply to them, never have.”
273 Movie Nights 4 Dawson & Jo: Samual L. Jackson sang only for them
274 Soulmates (D/Jo): 'Cause after all this time, it still feels like home.
275 Soulmates This world could use all the Romeo and Juliet's it can get
276 Soulmates The Room. The scene for many nights for teen romance & angst
277 Soulmates Cuz he promised her he'd let her use the leather straps
278 Soulmates She knows him well. She sees into his soul, She feels his pain.
279 Soulmates Because we wipes all of her tears away
280 Soulmates One of those couples thats a couple even when their not together
281 Soulmates They were pure and innocent. My ass.
282 Soulmates How does it end? It doesn't
283 Soulmates No matter how much they yell or how quiet they are...
319 Soulmates It began with a kiss
320 Soulmates (D/Jo): They were in love, DEAL WITH IT.
321 Soulmates (D/Jo): Their love is always going to be there.
Soulmates (DJo) #322 ~ "Because he is what matters to her"
Soulmates (DJo) #323:That night on the dock, he gave her his necklace, and his heart.
324 Movie Nights 4 D/Jo: Even J/K thought it was absurd they never talked that summer.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #325: "He's the only one who knows her whole history."
Soulmates (D/Jo) # 326: “Their intense, smoldering eye chatter: like sex in a glance.”
Soulmates (D/Jo) #327: "Because when the snow fell, she made a wish for them."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #328: "Jo's morning after glow...the long fingers theory makes sense."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #329: "It wasn't about not wanting her. It was about wanting her too much."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #330: "The most romantic, beyond any movie we could ever imagine kiss."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #331: "They had the power to break each other like no one else could."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #332: She will always have him.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #333:"The story of a Daydream Believer and a Homecoming Queen."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #334:"Because she loves Dawson. He is her soulmate."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #335: He's the one good, constant thing in her life.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #336:When she’s not with him, she’s missing lot's, she's missing everything
Soulmates (DJo)#337: After everything, she always seems to come back to him.
Soulmates (DJo)#338~7 years later: she still remembered the song playing on the radio.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #339: Blue eyed boy meets a Brown eyed girl. The sweetest thing.
Soulmates(DJo) #340:“Cuz it’s all about the window.”
Soulmates(DJo) #341: “In the days still left they will walk in fields of gold.”
Soulmates(DJo)#342: She's Joey Potter: Vulgar Little Thing. He's Dawson Leery: Turbo.
Soulmates (DJo) #343: With Dawson, she's Forever Young.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #344: They're each others oldest happiness.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #345: "I've been waiting all night for this to happen.."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #346: Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #347 ~ Even after knowing her forever, she still amazes him everyday.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #348: He didn’t want to miss the chance to hold her.
Soulmates(DJo) #349: He thought the snowglobe was cheesy, but to her it was perfect
Soulmates D/Jo *** 350 threads of Scorching Soul Love ***
351 Movie Nights for D/Jo: “He is what matters to her".
Soulmates (D/Jo) #352: "You'll remember me when the west wind moves"
Soulmates(DJo)#353~"Cause with him, she felt like she was part of something special"
Soulmates(D/Jo)#354: Over time their relationship became this incredible romance
Soulmates (D/Jo) #355 ~ Just hold my hand
Soulmates (D/Jo)356:The rain was pouring, so he grabbed her hand and they ran for it.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #357: They will never be over one other. Always drifting back.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #358: "When I think about you and me together, it's perfect."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #359: All things considered, we kind of wish he was taking her too.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #360: “He left LA for a very simple and specific reason. Her.”
Soulmates (D/Jo) #361:"They almost electrocuted themselves."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #362 - "Because, she wanted him to stay."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #363: 25 years later he still makes her nervous.
(D/Jo) #364: He's her quiet hero. Always there, saving her. Never asking for anything.
D/Jo #365: You can tell us anything, sell us anything, but we're not buying it's over
D/Jo #366: Moments when they realize, I'm madly in love with you and always will be.
D/Jo #367: Their lives take different paths, yet they always come back to each other.
D/Jo #368: He was in her front yard all night, building her a white picket fence.
(D/Jo) #369: Dawson has a camera. And Joey in his bed. Need we say more?
Soulmates (D/Jo) #370: Because all roads lead back to Dawson.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #371: "Somethin' in your eyes, makes me wanna lose myself, in your arms"
Soulmates (D/Jo) #372: "You're the only one who knows her whole history". - Jack
Soulmates (D/Jo) #373: There’s still unfinished business, there always will be.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #374: All he wanted to do was pour his heart out to his best friend
Soulmates (D/Jo) #375: Because he’s the only one who knows she has a favor face
Soulmates (D/Jo) #376 ~ "I believe in you, Jo. I always have."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #377: “Because to Oliver, it sounded like the sun rises and sets with this girl."
Soulmates (D/Jo) #378: Because they've known each other since they were like, placenta.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #379: Because They're the only couple that had a song written about them.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #380: Because Joey had an entire relationship with his lips alone.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #381: Because she asked him to read her mother's letter and he was honoured to.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #382 : Because She's fixated on Dawson.
Soulmates (D/Jo) #383: Because He makes Her life better not worse.

http://www.fanforum.com/f10/soulmate...love-62869748/

Last edited by Pure.Magic; 01-07-2009 at 12:20 PM
Old 12-31-2008, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Veronica.

Ha, i was first to post on the new thread.

Mel, Brit made this avi ages ago. I found it on my pc. Was looking for something to go with my sig.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Woohoo. 15 threads away from 400!

Karen, who are you talking to?

Deb, I have not counted your vote for #12, Please vote for some other.

#2 - 1 vote
#4 - 1 vote
#11 - 2 votes
#12 - 1 vote

Dont vote for #11

JOEY'S OBSESSION WITH DAWSON'S LIPS SURVIVOR

1. Voted off

Decisions

The Kiss

Crossroads

7. Voted Off

The Dance

9. Voted off

Ch..Ch...Changes

The Anti-Prom

High Anxiety

Swan Song

13. Voted off

15. Voted off

The kids are alright

The song remains the same

18. Voted off

19. Voted off

20. Voted off
Old 12-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT V Love
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-31-2008, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Veronica, I was talking to Mel.

If you don't count Deb's vote for 12 then 11 will be lost I fear. What did you vote for?
Old 12-31-2008, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Please dont forget to vote, Sara, and psssttt dont vote for #11.

Oh ok, Karen. We will ask Deb to vote for some other option.

And I havent voted yet!
Old 12-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I Vote # 17

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT ! Just here to say Happy New Year to you guys before I head over to sleep

I'd also like to shamlessely publicise the small Pandie fic I posted in the Pandie thread.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy New Year, Deb. You're up late. I will read the fic for sure.

Sara, you arent supposed to complicate it even more. Please vote for an option which already has a vote. (not #11 or #12) Pwease!! !
Old 12-31-2008, 02:03 PM
Passionate Fan

So are you Good night V !
Old 12-31-2008, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Im always up late. Sleep tight, hun.

Gosh, i really dont want to lose #11 or #12. Can i just hide them somewhere!?
Old 12-31-2008, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So basically it's okay to vote for 2 or 4

I was looking at the pics again and i love the look on joey's face in 5. That moment, even in a picture, just sizzles. you can feel the anticipation through the screen.

Where is Deb?
Old 12-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)
Happy New Year, Deb. You're up late. I will read the fic for sure.

Sara, you arent supposed to complicate it even more. Please vote for an option which already has a vote. (not #11 or #12) Pwease!! !
Ok #4 Is that okay?

Sara | tumblr
Old 12-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

TFTNT!

Voting off #11, sorry! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Karen* (View Post)
Mel, Brit made this avi ages ago. I found it on my pc. Was looking for something to go with my sig.
Yeah, it looks familiar I think I might have snagged it too a while ago

I love your vid in your sig btw Well done! I just got SonyVegas again (I remember you were the one giving me a link to it a little while ago) and I might try to do some new vids on some of my fave couples, I say "try" cause SV is great but not so easy to work with even with tutorial lol

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-31-2008, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You are the best, Sara!

#2 - 1 vote
#4 - 2 votes
#11 - 3 votes
#12 - 1 vote

Mel Why? Why? Im trying so hard to save #11.

Now if only Deb could change her vote from #12 to something else (not #11 )