Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2005, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

amy you know so many katie/james stories! you are the person to go to for those stories! i love it!

hehe, that is so true brit. i need sleep too, but it's friday, so the need for sleep isn't important.

hey cris.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Extreme Fan

There's alot of people on here who knows alot of J/K stories.

Icon: Jacky
Old 09-09-2005, 08:57 PM
Addicted Fan

Britney - Do you have the mp3 to that song? I don't have KazAa anymore, ever since it infected my comp with spyware and everything, but I'd really like to hear that song. It's been a little over a year since I've made a DJ vid and I'm feeling a little inspired

maria - I'm just about to upload "Say Goodnight" to you, hon
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
Old 09-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetee
Britney - Do you have the mp3 to that song? I don't have KazAa anymore, ever since it infected my comp with spyware and everything, but I'd really like to hear that song. It's been a little over a year since I've made a DJ vid and I'm feeling a little inspired

You got infected with spyware to from KazAa?! That same thing happened to my dad, and of course he blamed me because he thought it was all the DJ stuff i was downloading. I knew it was KazAa. But ya, i got that song, i'll try and upload it and post it. You mean "Brighter then sunshine" right?

Amy, i remember hearing that story. Such a cute one to.

Cris, i think everyone should see "A lot like love" it's such a cute romantic movie. Of course i was Awwing through the whole thing.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Brit my mom blames me for the same thing she's like " the computer wouldn't be going so slow if you weren't d/ling all your DJ stuff" parents can't live with them, can't live without them, lol.

Old 09-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

lol...DJ stuff is essential to life...our parents need to understand that...no DJ=pointless and meaningless existence.

well i must live under a rock b/c i don't know many J/K stories, lol.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep, that's the song, Brit. Thanks, sweetie

As for Kazaa...that program infected me with like 5,000 hits of spyware and almost destroyed my hard drive. Luckily, I was able to salvage it in the end, but I had to get rid of Kazaa in order to get rid of the spyware. The only that stinks now is that I can't d/l any good songs of there anymore...

Maria - I'm trying to get yousendit.com to work so I can send the song and it's being really annoying right now saying 'there's no server' and what not, so I'm going to try the link again in a few
Old 09-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

^ thats why i use megaupload.com...i've had good experiences with it.

man that sucks, making a mental note to NEVER d/l Kazza.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the tip on megaupload.com and that's a good mental note to make about Kazaa
Old 09-09-2005, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

no problem, i have high speed so i don't know if it's faster or not, lol. i tried to use "yousendit" and it was being mean, so i went to megaupload and it worked out for me.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-09-2005, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetee
Yep, that's the song, Brit. Thanks, sweetie

As for Kazaa...that program infected me with like 5,000 hits of spyware and almost destroyed my hard drive. Luckily, I was able to salvage it in the end, but I had to get rid of Kazaa in order to get rid of the spyware. The only that stinks now is that I can't d/l any good songs of there anymore...
Same thing happened to my dad. But he too salvaged it, took it to Best Buy and got it fixed, luckily they saved everything, but had to delete Kazaa. I think it had something to do with all the lawsuits, and that it's pretty much illegal to download music without paying, same thing happened with Napster, so i guess in order to lessen all of the lawsuits they sent viruses to all the remaining non paying memebers. My theory of course.

And no problem.

My parents like to tease me more then anything else about DC.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

it's a conspiracy brit! don't you just love our market economy?

my mom must think i'm crazy b/c i've been sending her all this fanart i've made. mostly the anti-banners...she laughs. hehe

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Addicted Fan

I think your theory is correct, Britney. All of my friends and my sis were using Kazaa...so we were illegal music downloaders The main reason was that I didn't read the user agreement when I signed on so I completely missed the part about the spyware

Everyone in my family likes DC and DJ None of us are PJers

tigre - I have COX high speed internet, too, but I need to clear some junk off my comp so that it runs smoother Even my videowave program is running really slow
Old 09-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Extreme Fan

My parents do to they'll watch over me when i'm on the computer for a minute (which i hate) and say "Let me guess your on Dawson's Creek again" and my brother said the funniest thing yesterday i was hugging him real tight and he's like "is this what your going to do with Dawson's Creek" i was like "no you weirdo where did that come from."

Old 09-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Addicted Fan

^ Family members can be crazy, huh?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread