Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Skinny Dippers (Dawson/Jen) #14: Because Dawson was wrong, Jen was definitely physically attracted to him

Welcome to the 14th Dawson & Jen Appreciation Thread

Skinny Dippers
1. Emily
2. Novaleigh
3. Butterflygirl
4. Myla84
5. FGB
6. SongofJoy
7. Sexyreadr3
8. Shannon
9. Andre_silva
10. onetreehill1216
11. innocent_chick
12. natehaley23
13. ultimate_fate
14. Courtz_BV
15. gizzie_fan
16. courtneybangelcakes
17. Jerry D
18. CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS
19. katie2323
20. Ali Marie
21. Pure.Magic
22. youvegotwings
23. leytongirl23
24. wingster
25. Lazy
26. NBalways
27. sweetdaisy

1.01, Pilot;

Dawson: Hi, I'm Daw...
Jen: You're Dawson. Dawson, yeah I know. We've met before. I'm Jen.
Dawson: Oh, the granddaughter from New York, okay.
Jen: That's right
Dawson: Wow, you look different.

Jen: Oh good, um look my Grams is waiting. I should go. But it was really nice to meet you guys and I'll see you in school.
Dawson: If not sooner.

Dawson: Wit. We like that around here.
Jen: You are very smooth.

Jen: So tell me about this Dawson guy next door. He looks so different.

Joey: [...] He likes you, you know.

Dawson: Hey, uh Pacey is cruise directing a trip to the movies tonight, nothing big, just a few of us. Would you like to come?
[Jen smiles]

Jen: No, you're not a loser Dawson. You're very sweet. Smart, you got a great sense of humor. You're cool with out being really obnoxious about it. You're very, very talented. You got clear skin, big plus.
[They laugh.]
Dawson: Thank you.
Jen: No. Thank you Dawson. Things weren't so great for me in New York and they're kinda scary right now so, thank you. Oh, um, I should go. But thanks for everything Dawson.
Dawson: But...
[Jen walks up her steps and turns around.]
Jen: I'm just going to pretend we kissed okay?

1.02, Dance;

Joey: Have you kissed Little Miss Someone Else yet?
Dawson: There's no need to rush fate [...] Jen and I will definitely kiss,don't you worry.

Dawson: I don't get it! I don't get it, what did he do that I didn't do?
Joey: He asked her out!
[Dawson goes over to his closet and starts looking for clothes to wear]
Dawson: I'm going to the dance.
Joey: What?
Dawson: It's my only recourse.
Joey: Why?
Dawson: 'Cause Jen is there.
Joey: In the arms of another man. I mean, why torture yourself?
Dawson: [..] I'm the one who should be kissing her, Joey. Not some JCrew ad. I can do it. I can make my bottom lip dance tonight. It's going to happen. I am going to kiss the girl.

Jen: You know, I really am a cliché, Dawson. In New York, I was moving fast. I was movin' really, really fast. So fast I kept stumbling and falling. But here? Here I feel like, for the first time, in a long time, I'm walking at a steady pace. And I'm afraid, that if I kiss you, my knees will buckle and I don't know if I could handle it now.

Jen: Would you like to dance?
Dawson: Here?
Jen: I've been waiting to dance with you all night, Dawson.

1.03, Kiss;

Dawson: Why are you here? Except for watching me get humiliated.
Jen: Because I knew you'd be here.

Jen: You were brilliant today.

Dawson: That of longing, incredible sadness. Think about what just happened. The monster you killed is the man you loved. The victim of an experiment gone terribly wrong. Cut. And print.
Jen: Was that a take cause I can do it again?
Dawson: That was amazing.
Jen: Sadness is my specialty. Should we do it again because...
Dawson: It was perfect.

Dawson: And I love the way you scare me but it makes me nervous and then I do or say something stupid and try to come up with ideas to make me smart so you won't think I'm stupid and then those ultimately backfire making me seem even more stupid. It's all a vicious cycle and I'm really at the end of my rope here Jen because all I want to do is kiss you and if I don't kiss you soon I'm going to explode.
Jen: Oh, you know Dawson this really sucks.
Dawson: Why?
Jen: Now I'm scared.
Dawson: Why?
Jen: The kiss. You've built it up to be such a big deal. What if I'm a disappointment?
Dawson: Never happened.

Jen: Dawson, this is really gross and it smells.
Dawson: I know, I know. Shh!
Jen: Ew there's like stuff in my hair.
Dawson: It's just like a cobweb or something.
[They kiss]

1.04, Discovery;

Dawson: Oh god, she's perfect [...] Those eyes, that hair..

Jen: Just look at it this way, Dawson. Repressing desire can only make it more powerful. So the next time I see you, we are in for one titanic kiss.
Dawson: If I can survive the wait.
Jen: It's not waiting Dawson, it's anticipation.
[She starts walking towards the house then comes back.]
Jen: Screw it.
[They kiss.]

Grams: You know that boy only wants one thing from you.
Jen: No, no. That's not Dawson at all. He's completely sweet and honest and romantic.

Grams: So I'd be correct in assuming you have certain feelings for him?
Jen: Yeah, you would.

Dawson: You know, in the old movies, whenever two characters were in bed together the censors always made one of them keep one foot on the floor. Which I never really understood because I figured if the characters were clever enough they could still do almost anything.
[They kiss and they start to fall back on the bed but Jen stops them.]
Jen: Dawson, we've got plenty of time to prove our censors wrong we don't have to make our case today. Alright?
Dawson: Okay.

Jen: [...] But, I mean, we always seem to have something to say to each other, even if our conversations are more banter than real talk, you know, fun and sweet and everything, but kind of on the surface. What I'm trying to say is that if you want to talk to somebody about this, I mean, really talk, I mean, I know we've never done that before, but I'd really like to be that person.

Jen: Dawson?
Dawson: What?
Jen: Would you hold my hand?

1.05, Hurricane;

Jen: I'm sorry about lying to you, but I can't apoligize for my past. I mean, I've learned from it, I'm a better person, it's gotten me here. And this is my chance to start over. It's my chance and it would be really nice if you'd be a part of that.
Dawson: On one condition?
Jen: What?
Dawson: That you'll have me. Jen because my behavior has been unredeemable and I don't deserve someone as impassionate and open and honest and beautiful as you are.

1.07, Detention;

Dawson: You look incredible today.

Jen: I thought you had more control over your animal instincts.
Dawson: I wish. But sometimes it seems as if they control me, like when I'm around you.

Dawson: Why you don't want me.
Jen: Hey Dawson. I like you.
Dawson: Yeah but it's not enough that you like me. I want you to want me.
Jen: You're like a God to me Dawson, and I don't even believe in God. I mean, this school hasn't exactly welcomed me with open arms. It seems like everybody here hates me and I don't know why. If it's because I'm from New York, or because I'm different. It seems like my life here is just one big detention that I can't escape, but then, I think about you. And about how I've met a guy who's so romantic, and so caring, and who I like, and who I want so much. Dawson it's because of you that I get through the bad days. And if you think I want you to be some big, varsity sex stud then you're crazy.
Dawson: I understand that you want to take things slow, I do. And I don't want to rush you. I don't want to be that guy. But I'm human, I have hormones. And to say that I've never thought about having sex with you, I'd be lying. The thought crosses my mind. About a thousand times a day.
Jen: Well just a thousand? That's nothing.

1.08, Boyfriend;

Dawson: You know what, Jen? That's impossible,ok? Because I don't have a ex girlfriend. You're my girlfriend, my first and only. All I'm trying to do is prevent Billy's ex from becoming my ex too.
Jen: My feelings for you haven't changed, Dawson, can't you see that?

Jen: Hi
Dawson: Hey, you're here.
Jen: Yeah, I'm here. I'm alone and I'm sorry about everything Dawson. About the way I treated you. I mean, I was foolish. [He leans over to kiss her] It was stupid of me to think that... Come on, let's go talk.

Dawson: Yeah, but we can make it work. We can fix this.
Jen: NO!
Dawson: I know we can. We can. You know, sleep on this. We'll talk in the morning. We don't need to go over this now.
Jen: Dawson, please. Listen to me. I've got to take a few steps back. I've, I've got to try life on my own for awhile.
Dawson: [Upset and near the brink of tears] You can't just make me fall for you and then bail as soon as. I can't.
Jen: I'll miss you, you know.

1.09, Road Trip;

Joey: Dawson, you've known the girl for three months. How could everything possibly remind you of her?
Dawson: I don't know, Joey, I can't explain it. It just does.

1.10, Double Date;

Jen: Dawson, uh, look I know this may sound weird and I know when people break-up there's that awkward time, ya know when two people who used to have so much to say to each other consider conversations reduced to the mirrors to small talk. I'm saying what somebody always says, and what everybody else never wants to hear but do you think it's possible in any conceivable way that we could still be friends? Dawson?

Mary Beth: Well, before you tell me what I think, let me tell you. I think it's pretty obvious that you're still hung up on her.

Last edited by milestogo; 03-06-2009 at 07:32 AM
Old 12-15-2008, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Kush Just noticed that you havent changed the number of the thread in the OP from 13th to 14th.

It took 2 years!!!! OMFG!!! We got to move faster than that.

The title is made of gold. Thanks leytongirl23.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

alright i'm on it
Old 12-15-2008, 12:04 PM
Ali
Master Fan

TFTNT... love the title.

Did it really take 2 years?! Wowwww, let's make this one go faster please and thank you lol.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 12-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

The OP looks really pretty
Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 12-15-2008, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yup 2 years...i don't think this board was as busy as it is now
Old 12-15-2008, 03:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yay! I'm so glad that you guys liked my suggestion and that it is the new title!!
Old 12-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys im trying to make some art for this thread. I need some (3-4) DJen scenes, which stand out, which i could use for the art. What is everyone's favorite DJen scene/scenes?
Old 12-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT 2 years .. They were my favourite couple on the show. I should stop by more often.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:25 AM
Ali
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure.Magic (View Post)
Guys im trying to make some art for this thread. I need some (3-4) DJen scenes, which stand out, which i could use for the art. What is everyone's favorite DJen scene/scenes?
Aw, thanks Veronica.

Umm... a couple that come to mind are the skinny dipping scene, any of Hotel New Hampshire, first kiss, and in S3 (AWITC) when they are staring at the moon. But I'm not picky lol.

Ooo, and The Reluctant Hero.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Ali. Those are great scenes. If anyone else thinks of a few other, it would be awesome. Going to start working on it.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here it is. Didnt get to spend too much time on it though.

ETA: Courtesy all this DJen art-making, ive fallen in love with them all over again. *points to her icon*

Last edited by Pure.Magic; 12-17-2008 at 08:05 PM
Old 12-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Ali
Master Fan

So pretty! I totally forgot about all of those other scenes lol. They're all great.

ETA:: I added it to the OP.
Dawson's Creek board!

Last edited by Ali; 12-17-2008 at 09:54 PM
Old 12-18-2008, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Ali, Another one is on its way. The one im working on right now, is the one i needed those scenes for.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

nice Veronica...can't wait for the next one
Closed Thread   Post New Thread