Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 11:24 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
Me too, I love how well Dawson sees Jen. But maybe that's why Jen broke up with Dawson, because she just felt safe with him and took his understandability for granted? I don't really remember, I only saw season 5-6 once (over the summer) so I can't really remember.
I watched the episode where she broke up with him like a week or so ago and she said it was because she was trying to impress people and show them it could really work and I thinks he felt safe too. She wanted that first time with someone where everything is new and she didn't feel like she had that with Dawson.

I was sad that they broke up because like you said, Dawson knows her so well. He dealt with her insecurities and he treated her the best of any guy she had been with. They deserved each other whether Jen thought so or not.

I love that moment too. I reblogged that on my tumblr. Soooo sweet. Gah, why must the couples on this that I like not end up together?

"I don't want anybody else. I trust you"
Lucy & Wyatt ♥

Old 11-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish they hadn't broken them up. Dawson understood Jen in a way that I think nobody else did.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I wish they hadn't broken them up. Dawson understood Jen in a way that I think nobody else did.
I totally agree. They had a connection right from the start. I think they both saw each other in a way no one else did.

Lucy & Wyatt ♥

Old 11-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've been rewatching Season 2, and I've come to absolutely love Jen/Dawson together all over again. They're so incredibly adorable when they go skinny dipping, they're just so happy.

And I love that Jen was the one Dawson went to when he was upset about his parents' divorce, and Jen says she's thankful for being the one he came to. It reminded me of in Season 1 when Dawson catches his Mom kissing Bob, and Jen said she'd like to be the one he can talk to about it, but instead he goes running to Joey.

Those two just understood each other so well, and I ship them platonic and romantically. Either way, they're great together.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 12-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
I've been rewatching Season 2, and I've come to absolutely love Jen/Dawson together all over again. They're so incredibly adorable when they go skinny dipping, they're just so happy.

And I love that Jen was the one Dawson went to when he was upset about his parents' divorce, and Jen says she's thankful for being the one he came to. It reminded me of in Season 1 when Dawson catches his Mom kissing Bob, and Jen said she'd like to be the one he can talk to about it, but instead he goes running to Joey.

Those two just understood each other so well, and I ship them platonic and romantically. Either way, they're great together.
Yeah they are really adorable in the Season 1 and 2. I love how when he first saw her, there was that connection.

Me too, that was great that he trusted her in that way to lean on her about it. I ship them both ways too. That's why i'm sad they aren't together in Season 5 anymore because Dawson has to try again with Joey. i'm glad that they remain friends though.

Lucy & Wyatt ♥

Old 12-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do, too, really like Jen and Dawson. They have this kind of curiosity about their romance that makes it more special, IMO
Old 12-18-2012, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Add me please?

It's been so long since I saw the show (when it first aired actually), and I realized that I never saw much of season 5, and none of season 6. Anyway, I'm in the middle of season 5 and OMG, I've fallen in love with D/J! I wasn't really a fan in the first season, and never gave it a 2nd thought, but holy smokes they are SO CUTE right now. I love how adorably happy Jen, especially, is. I know they have to break up at some point in season 5, and I"m not looking forward to it, because I've seriously fallen in love with them!
Old 12-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ I'll add you now!

And I agree, they are so cute! I never thought that I would be a huge Dawson/Jen shipper, but I can totally see it now. Whether if they're friends or in a relationship, they have this bond together with such great chemistry. I think when they're dating in Season 5, they're like friends first, and boyfriend/girlfriend second, because they still care about each other so much and always have. Being able to kiss and stuff just adds a bonus.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Found this adorable Dawson/Jen fanvid.

Old 02-04-2013, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

Aww thanks for sharing that Chris! It's so cute There aren't enough of those out there.

Join me at the Dawson's Creek board and post where it all started!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww that was too sweet.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know right. If I had fanvid making skills, I would totally make Dawson/Jen vids.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Great video! Thanks for sharing. It just makes me miss them together that much more. They were so good together and it makes me sad that it had to end the way that it did.

Lucy & Wyatt ♥

Old 02-22-2013, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFNT. She was the best for Dawson.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ I agree, she didn't cause drama, she genuinely cared about him (and everyone else around her which I love about Jen )

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top