Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2015, 01:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Resigning from being Moderator

Hello all,

I am sure you have noticed that I haven't been very active lately. Recently it's because I've been having internet issues, but my inactivity has been happening on and off for a long while now. Mostly, this has been due to the fact that I just haven't had the time to keep up with my moderator duties, and it isn't fair to my amazing co-mod Rachel or the rest of you.

I've been a moderator for the Dawson's Creek board a few years now, back when Anka was my co-mod. It was the first time I had ever been a moderator here at , and I loved it. I will definitely miss it, but just because I won't be moderator anymore, does not mean you guys will no longer see me. I will still stop by and continue to discuss in threads and such. Rachel has also given me the privilege to continue posting the rewatch threads which I will continue very soon.

Thank you all for being such a great bunch of Dawson's Creek fans who have all been so friendly and respectful to one another. I have always been pleased to see how limited the drama has been on this board, and look forward to see it continue.

And to Rachel, thank you SO much for being such an awesome moderator here, especially when I've been so inactive and you've been running this board basically all by yourself.

You've all been so great.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'

Last edited by OutoftheWoods; 02-18-2015 at 04:13 PM
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw Chris, we'll miss you too
Thank you so much for your wonderful work and for being an awesometastic mod all this time
I'm sorry to hear you are stepping down but very glad to hear you'll still be sticking around
Old 02-19-2015, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to miss you Chris. you were such a great co mod.
Old 02-19-2015, 05:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks you guys.

I'll miss being a mod! I'm just so used to being able to edit threads and help design OP's and stuff. I'll miss doing that the most. But resigning is what's best for now.

I know that the board will continue to be in great hands, especially since you're still on board, Rachel! You've been great.

And here is my last post as moderator!

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We will all miss you and I'm glad you aren't leaving the board FF completely.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry to see you go, but glad you still plan to pop in and post with us.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
Thanks you guys.

I'll miss being a mod! I'm just so used to being able to edit threads and help design OP's and stuff. I'll miss doing that the most. But resigning is what's best for now.

I know that the board will continue to be in great hands, especially since you're still on board, Rachel! You've been great.

And here is my last post as moderator!
Aw Chris I'm so sad.