Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2016, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Josh has said different things about a reunion.

Of course I voted.
Old 12-29-2016, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

I love his appearance on Ellen.

I think a reunion of the cast is good, but I don't want them to continue the show. There is a chance they might mess it up with Pacey/Joey to create drama. Basically I'd only want a reunion if we found out they had two kids and were happily married.

Plus it would be weird with Jen's death to do a reunion with only DJP+Jack.
Old 12-29-2016, 01:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I love his appearance on Ellen.

I think a reunion of the cast is good, but I don't want them to continue the show. There is a chance they might mess it up with Pacey/Joey to create drama. Basically I'd only want a reunion if we found out they had two kids and were happily married.

Plus it would be weird with Jen's death to do a reunion with only DJP+Jack.
Yeah, I have mixed feelings about a reunion. But I wouldn't mind a Pacey and Joey spinoff.
Old 12-29-2016, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
Yeah, I have mixed feelings about a reunion. But I wouldn't mind a Pacey and Joey spinoff.
That would be fun. But I would prefer a cast reunion.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 12-29-2016, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I'd take a cast reunion over a reunion movie.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

If they did some sort of movie as they did for Veronica Mars, but only with Pacey and Joey, people would absolutely watch to see how it turned out.

I prefer a cast reunion too, because then everyone can come and discuss the dynamics of the show and who kept in touch, etc. I think that would be really interesting.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
If they did some sort of movie as they did for Veronica Mars, but only with Pacey and Joey, people would absolutely watch to see how it turned out.

I prefer a cast reunion too, because then everyone can come and discuss the dynamics of the show and who kept in touch, etc. I think that would be really interesting.
And it would be the first time Josh and Katie would be seen publically since before she got with TC.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
And it would be the first time Josh and Katie would be seen publically since before she got with TC.
I often wonder if they keep up now that she is no longer with TC. I don't think it is a stretch to suggest that Katie was closest to Josh out of all the DC cast mates. I feel as if she gave up a lot of her friendships when she got involved with TC.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
I often wonder if they keep up now that she is no longer with TC. I don't think it is a stretch to suggest that Katie was closest to Josh out of all the DC cast mates. I feel as if she gave up a lot of her friendships when she got involved with TC.
Well, Katie did call Josh after her divorce. I hope they do keep in touch.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, Katie did call Josh after her divorce. I hope they do keep in touch.
Yeah, I was glad that Josh actually shared that publically because he could have kept it quiet and we would never know. I was also glad that she reached out to him considering they seemed close during the DC days.

Old 01-07-2017, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

I am i the middle of a season 2 re-watch and Pacey is really different. I think his personality from season 1 and season 3 are consistent, but if you compare season 1 to season 2, he comes across as an exaggerated version of himself. The fact that he is considered a clown is over-exaggerated in this season and I wonder why they went with this creative decision.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
I am i the middle of a season 2 re-watch and Pacey is really different. I think his personality from season 1 and season 3 are consistent, but if you compare season 1 to season 2, he comes across as an exaggerated version of himself. The fact that he is considered a clown is over-exaggerated in this season and I wonder why they went with this creative decision.
I never really thought about it, but maybe the writers were testing the waters with him. In S2, Pacey still seemed in the sidekick role to Dawson. S3 changed that, imo.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

I think they were trying to see how Pacey would fare in a transformation type story of his own. He went from class clown to golden boy/hero by the end of the season. I don't think any of the extremes were completely true to his character but maybe it was them testing the waters.

I think he was more of a sidekick to Andie than Dawson in season 2.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
I think they were trying to see how Pacey would fare in a transformation type story of his own. He went from class clown to golden boy/hero by the end of the season. I don't think any of the extremes were completely true to his character but maybe it was them testing the waters.

I think he was more of a sidekick to Andie than Dawson in season 2.
Good point, it did feel like more of Andie's story than Pacey's, but it was true to his character to be supportive.

On a different topic, I'm getting tired of The Affair. There's too much Noah and not enough Cole. Next week looks better, though. The show just got picked up for Season 4, too.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Good point, it did feel like more of Andie's story than Pacey's, but it was true to his character to be supportive.

On a different topic, I'm getting tired of The Affair. There's too much Noah and not enough Cole. Next week looks better, though. The show just got picked up for Season 4, too.
The Noah storyline bores me too. I hope they have more Cole in S4. I'm of mixed feelings about a Season 4. On one hand it's good to know that Josh will be on a show and that the show he's on is doing well enough to get a 4th season, but on the other hand, I would like to see him do something different and more entertaining and where he has more of a role.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top