Fan Forum

Fan Forum (http://www.fanforum.com/)
-   Dawson's Creek (http://www.fanforum.com/f10/)
-   -   Pacey Witter/Joshua Jackson Appreciation #52: Talented and Sexy - Who Wouldn't Be a Josh Fangirl? (http://www.fanforum.com/f10/pacey-witter-joshua-jackson-appreciation-52-talented-sexy-who-wouldnt-josh-fangirl-63178846/)

cyndie57 10-28-2016 07:42 AM

Sweaty Josh :eyebrows: love that pic :drool:

ChristinaL80 10-28-2016 01:11 PM

Great pic!:D

JJH85 11-02-2016 06:40 PM

A BTS pic of Josh with his onscreen daughter. Kids are always so comfortable around him.


http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51...NTAyMg%3D%3D.2

Swift2Potter 11-03-2016 06:20 AM

Just started watching The Affair! JJ looks so hot in this series :sigh:

ChristinaL80 11-03-2016 01:24 PM

Yeah, he does!:sigh:

Very sweet pic! :love:

JJH85 11-03-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (Post 88058333)
Just started watching The Affair! JJ looks so hot in this series :sigh:

Yeah, so drop dead gorgeous IMO. :thud: I mean just look at him.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ffdbcbc8d0.jpg


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...216dd88c2c.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...2aaf3bb8cf.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...9e5401cbbf.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...906257165f.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a310570005.jpg

Swift2Potter 11-04-2016 04:04 AM

I've only watched a few episodes and Cole is my instant favorite character. I love how JJ played Cole very very likable :love: I hope he gets nominated for this role

ChristinaL80 11-04-2016 12:02 PM

A nomination would be very deserving.:)

JJH85 11-05-2016 05:06 AM

I hope so too. I didn't get to vote as often as I did last year. I've been working 6 days a week, so I only got in about 100 votes whereas last year I probably voted like 1000 times. I'm crossing my fingers that he make the short list.

JJH85 11-15-2016 08:44 PM

Josh made the Short List and earned himself a People's Choice Award. And again this year he's the only one from The Affair that got a nomination.

I'm so excited for him and for us and for the show even if the show itself didn't get a nomination. :cheerleader:


We need to get voting and vote often. Every day and then some :D https://vote.peopleschoice.com/#!/home/all/34/2


Josh Jackson BoardFF ‏@JJaxFF 5s
Congratulations to @VancityJax on his #peopleschoiceawards Nomination. You can Vote for him here People's Choice Awards


https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxU9hEWWgAAKQVa.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxU9i8MXgAEQ_R4.jpg

msstock87 11-15-2016 10:26 PM

Voted! :)

cyndie57 11-15-2016 11:04 PM

OMG he made it :thud: I can't believe it, I was not hopeful at all :lol:

THanks for the direct link :hug: I'm gonna vote again and again and again :gone:

ChristinaL80 11-16-2016 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJH85 (Post 88195276)
Josh made the Short List and earned himself a People's Choice Award. And again this year he's the only one from The Affair that got a nomination.

I'm so excited for him and for us and for the show even if the show itself didn't get a nomination. :cheerleader:


We need to get voting and vote often. Every day and then some :D https://vote.peopleschoice.com/#!/home/all/34/2


Josh Jackson BoardFF ‏@JJaxFF 5s
Congratulations to @VancityJax on his #peopleschoiceawards Nomination. You can Vote for him here People's Choice Awards


https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxU9hEWWgAAKQVa.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxU9i8MXgAEQ_R4.jpg

OMG, wonderful!!! So excited for him!:D

JJH85 11-17-2016 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (Post 88201665)
OMG, wonderful!!! So excited for him!:D

Make sure you vote every day and if you have time vote multiple times every day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyndie57 (Post 88196260)
OMG he made it :thud: I can't believe it, I was not hopeful at all :lol:

THanks for the direct link :hug: I'm gonna vote again and again and again :gone:

We should never underestimate those Pacey fans and he's getting some attention for his role as Cole now too.

I think I've voted a couple hundred times in the last two days.

cyndie57 11-18-2016 12:30 AM

:oops: he has a great fan base :nod: :thumbs_up:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.
Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.