Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2015, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
true. I agree about that pacey moment. Favorite pacey episodes?
There are so many favourite Pacey episodes. Of course the episodes that have a lot of him would be favourites and there are a bunch of episodes in S3 and S4 that are favourites. I also liked a couple in S1 where he is either being the smart ass or funny and of course the snail hunting episode was my favourite in S1. I love what he says after Joey accuses him of trying to create an ménage-et-trois with the snails - "well it sounds stupid when you say it out loud". I love how he admits it. And as much as I hate to admit it, I did like the episodes of him and Tamara.

Then in S2 when he is sympathetic and caring toward Andie's home life and that episode where they go to pick up her mom at the store makes you fall in love with him 100 times over. There were a lot of episodes in S2 where he shines. I really like that episode when the boys go fishing and he cries on the beach. Not only was he incredibly sexy in that episode, he really showed his acting chops. What can I say, I totally crush on Josh.

I liked Chef Pacey in S5 and some of those moments when he's being a friend to each of them in different ways.
1) To Dawson when his dad died
2) To Joey when she's conflicted about Jen and Dawson
3) To Jack when he gets in a fight at Civilization
4) To Jen when she thinks Charlie is out with another girl and when she's talking about her radio show not doing well
5) To Audrey the co-worker (before they dated)
6) and even to the psycho boss he had
ETC.

There are S6 episodes as well - Clean and Sober, Castaway, the episode where he buys Emma a dress for his holiday function and of course the finale.

I guess I just love a lot of his episodes.

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 02-04-2015 at 07:38 AM
Old 02-04-2015, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also like some of the season 3 episodes.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't have a favorite episode, but I will say I loved season 2 Pacey the best, that was his best season. I know PJ fans loved him in season 3, but his character regressed a lot in that season and even more in season four and that I did not like.

Last edited by Speedychatterbox; 02-04-2015 at 05:08 PM
Old 02-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
There are so many favourite Pacey episodes. Of course the episodes that have a lot of him would be favourites and there are a bunch of episodes in S3 and S4 that are favourites. I also liked a couple in S1 where he is either being the smart ass or funny and of course the snail hunting episode was my favourite in S1. I love what he says after Joey accuses him of trying to create an ménage-et-trois with the snails - "well it sounds stupid when you say it out loud". I love how he admits it. And as much as I hate to admit it, I did like the episodes of him and Tamara.

Then in S2 when he is sympathetic and caring toward Andie's home life and that episode where they go to pick up her mom at the store makes you fall in love with him 100 times over. There were a lot of episodes in S2 where he shines. I really like that episode when the boys go fishing and he cries on the beach. Not only was he incredibly sexy in that episode, he really showed his acting chops. What can I say, I totally crush on Josh.

I liked Chef Pacey in S5 and some of those moments when he's being a friend to each of them in different ways.
1) To Dawson when his dad died
2) To Joey when she's conflicted about Jen and Dawson
3) To Jack when he gets in a fight at Civilization
4) To Jen when she thinks Charlie is out with another girl and when she's talking about her radio show not doing well
5) To Audrey the co-worker (before they dated)
6) and even to the psycho boss he had
ETC.

There are S6 episodes as well - Clean and Sober, Castaway, the episode where he buys Emma a dress for his holiday function and of course the finale.

I guess I just love a lot of his episodes.
You forgot all about Pacey's mentor in season 5, Danny Brecker. I liked them together and how Pacey esentially worshiped Danny, who taught Pacey all about cooking and opened a new door for him. It was like they had an older brother/ little brother realtionship. I hated when the writers got rid of Danny and brought in that crazy woman, Alex something, who sexually harassed Pacey at work, then almost killed him by excessively speeding in her car. Danny was a better boss than her and Pacey sleaze of a boss Rich from season 6, I could not stand the guy.

Last edited by Speedychatterbox; 02-04-2015 at 09:39 PM
Old 02-05-2015, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedychatterbox (View Post)
I don't have a favorite episode, but I will say I loved season 2 Pacey the best, that was his best season. I know PJ fans loved him in season 3, but his character regressed a lot in that season and even more in season four and that I did not like.
I agree with this completely. and I liked his season 5 boss better too.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedychatterbox (View Post)
You forgot all about Pacey's mentor in season 5, Danny Brecker. I liked them together and how Pacey esentially worshiped Danny, who taught Pacey all about cooking and opened a new door for him. It was like they had an older brother/ little brother realtionship. I hated when the writers got rid of Danny and brought in that crazy woman, Alex something, who sexually harassed Pacey at work, then almost killed him by excessively speeding in her car. Danny was a better boss than her and Pacey sleaze of a boss Rich from season 6, I could not stand the guy.
I guess that falls under the Chef Pacey category.

Old 02-07-2015, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Add Me.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Jen. your favorite pacey episode?
Old 02-10-2015, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the Josh love!
I am an original”
Old 02-11-2015, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

everyones favorite josh role?
Old 02-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
everyones favorite josh role?
I fell in love with Josh after watching him in Fringe, but the obsession started after I then watched him as Pacey in DC.

Old 02-12-2015, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I fell in love with Josh after watching him in Fringe, but the obsession started after I then watched him as Pacey in DC.
I've loved him in pretty much everything.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I've loved him in pretty much everything.
Ditto for me. He is one of sexiest guys I've ever seen. Part of his sexiness comes from his charm, personality, mannerisms and everything else about him. I'm completely under his spell.

I mean, just look at him.

Last edited by JJH85; 02-16-2015 at 10:10 AM
Old 02-16-2015, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very, very convincing pics thanks for the view
Old 02-17-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like the skulls movie though.