Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Me neither. I always knew he'd find his own way. And he did!
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Goog God this is so advanced now.... i lost a few pages of Pacey love... Thanks Fa for the new thread YAY for the tittle!!
Old 05-29-2008, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

I love the way he touches his girlfriends... on the arms often. It's so sweet.
Old 05-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

One of my favorite Pacey moments

Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 05-29-2008, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So sad, but so very real. Josh always did such a brilliant job with Pacey but it was scenes like this that were so subtle. That is what made them so intense. That tear makes you feel like his heart is truly breaking. It was just amazing.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzscarme (View Post)
So sad, but so very real. Josh always did such a brilliant job with Pacey but it was scenes like this that were so subtle. That is what made them so intense. That tear makes you feel like his heart is truly breaking. It was just amazing.
ITA Angsty Pacey is great, he doesn't even has to cry to convey how much he's suffering. In Love Bites, after Joey broke his heart, it was so painful to watch...when they were dancing you can say he's dying on the inside. But still managed a smile before leaving...he was such a strong and wonderful guy…

Behind blue eyes
Old 05-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Thanks for the pics, Romina.

I love that last cap... the smile is for Joey because Pacey is all about making other people feel good and safe. But his eyes tell all... that he is completely crushed. JJ is such an amazing actor!
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 05-29-2008, 12:45 PM
Administrator

That was a great scene. One thing I've never understood is how Joey broke the hearts of both Dawson and Pacey, but right to the end, we all fought over which guy would end up with her, and we all still fight over which couple was the better couple. To me, she didn't deserve either one of them.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-29-2008, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

That's true, Jerry. I really hated Joey after Love Bites. I guess it's because the Pacey/Dawson's fans wanted them to be happy and me as a Pacey fan knew the only way he could be really happy was being with Joey. He gave his entire heart to her once and that would never change in my opinion. I can't imagine Pacey in love with someone else.

Oh, and I think the PJ love story was so beautiful!
Behind blue eyes

Last edited by IloveJosh; 05-29-2008 at 01:20 PM
Old 05-29-2008, 01:20 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
That was a great scene. One thing I've never understood is how Joey broke the hearts of both Dawson and Pacey, but right to the end, we all fought over which guy would end up with her, and we all still fight over which couple was the better couple. To me, she didn't deserve either one of them.
Idk about that... I was furious at Joey after that LB scene! But Pacey also broke Joey's heart in Promicide. So I guess I see them on more of a level playing field than DJ ever were. And Joey toying with Dawson's heart... karma perhaps? Dawson didn't deserve all of the people on the show as a part of his life half of the time, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveJosh (View Post)
That's true, Jerry. I guess it's because the Pacey/Dawson's fans wanted them to be happy and me as a Pacey fan knew the only way he could be really happy was being with Joey. He gave his entire heart to her once and that would never change in my opinion. I can't imagine Pacey in love with someone else.

Oh, and I think the PJ love story was so beautiful!
I agree, Romina. & Their lovestory was truly beautiful.

I wouldn't say Pacey was my entire reasoning for wanting PJ to be endgame. I wanted Joey to be happy too! And I knew the chemistry she had with Pacey was real and she was very much in love when they were together.

And this is getting waaaay off topic so...

I was sooo happy for Pacey in that moment.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 05-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

^ love that cap, Alisha! Where do you get your caps btw?
Old 05-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

I dont know if Joey didn't deserve both of them, I get why people find Joey's character unfriendly, but...Joey had her moments, and she made Pacey very happy, like Romina said, Pacey gave his whole heart to Joey and he couldn't just get it back, and Joey couldn't give his heart back, it was always with her, waiting....until Joey could get over that free floating anxiety and finally make her decision. As biased as I am I cant see Joey with anyone but Pacey, its a really hard idea to fathom

What I missed about Pacey during season 5 and 6 are his hawaiian shirts lol and I cracked up when he made his employees were them as uniforms
Old 05-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfirstlove (View Post)
I dont know if Joey didn't deserve both of them, I get why people find Joey's character unfriendly, but...Joey had her moments, and she made Pacey very happy, like Romina said, Pacey gave his whole heart to Joey and he couldn't just get it back, and Joey couldn't give his heart back, it was always with her, waiting....until Joey could get over that free floating anxiety and finally make her decision. As biased as I am I cant see Joey with anyone but Pacey, its a really hard idea to fathom

What I missed about Pacey during season 5 and 6 are his hawaiian shirts lol and I cracked up when he made his employees were them as uniforms
Beautifully put! & I miss the hawaiin shirts too... even though they really are so tacky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
^ love that cap, Alisha! Where do you get your caps btw?
Joshua Jackson Network - Your #1 source for all things Josh.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 05-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

He wore hawaiian T-shirts in season 6, lol

And he looked drop dead gorgeous in season 5

Behind blue eyes
Old 05-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Ali
Master Fan

OMG... @ the sight of the last one. I'm... speechless!

You have the best caps, Romina!
Dawson's Creek board!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread