Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2007, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkodancer147 (View Post)
i hated how pacey and audrey ended. pacey was just kind of ooc to me.
i agree
Old 04-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they ended pretty much fast
Old 04-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

i liked their relationship a lot actually and it was a breath of fresh air and much needed for the fifth season, IMO.
Pacey is really good with the banter, whether it be andie, joey or audrey so it was nice to see a new banter buddy, lol.

i know this doesn't belong here but i wanted to just say that i always kind of liked the idea of dawson and audrey, ever since that episode where he goes to rehab to visit her. i liked their chemistry.
anyhow, back to audrey and pacey. i hated the way they ended and i felt so bad when she overheard him talking to emma about her. the best of audrey and pacey has to be in S5. they were so cute and funny.
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Bumping this thread because I miss these two!

They were so cute in season 5!!

Season 6 was crap. Its like he writers had to make way for PJo and they wrote off his relationship with Audrey as if it never meant anything.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

the thing is, Audrey and Pacey never had this crazy romance... not like P/An, P/Jo, D/Jo...
i believed Pacey when he told Emma he never loved Audrey, but I was sad that that was the case. I enjoyed Pacey and Audrey a lot in the 5th season and although i KNEW they weren't gonna last, i really wish they hadn't ended the way they did.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Yeah, I believe that he didnt really LOVE Audrey, but I found it really out of character for Pacey to act that way.Its like he jus started ignoring her, and hen he talked bad about her behind her back. It was just kind of lame, and I dont think that Pacey woul dhave done that. And it seemed o be out of the blue. If Pacey hadstarted liking someone else, I would have found it more realistic.

And sidenote: How come nothing ever happened with Pacey and Emma? Wasnt it hinted at?
Old 06-18-2007, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

yes and i hated the alex/pacey thing... SO out of character! i mean, even joey was like pacey doesn't cheat and i know, he didn't technically cheat, but still. arg!
Quote:
How come nothing ever happened with Pacey and Emma? Wasnt it hinted at?
OH MY GOD! you have NO idea how much that bothers me
what was the point in all that if they never hooked up??? i actually really liked them. Emma is so cute and their kiss was really hot! i was disappointed that the writers didn't continue with that for a while. it would have been nice to see pacey actually fall in love with another girl for a change and have them break up for something other than cheating or insecurities (like her having to go back to England).
Old 06-18-2007, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

I heard the writers were going to put Pacey and Emma together. I guess they changed their minds. There was even a cut scene at Christmas where she is suppose to give him a Christmas gift, but got cut. The scene in the next episode ended with him not going to meet her at the end, which I guess was the writers way of saying nothing was going to happen

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I know.. the Pacey Emma thing was so weird. It was totally hinted and nothing happened. what the heck were they thinking? lol.
Old 08-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, this poor thread has been very ignored!

I love this scene......cracks me up.

Visit DCook & AI
CookieMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

they were so cute in season5 by season 6 i wanted them to break up audrey was making me sick until finally the end of season 6 when old audrey came back
It might all be gone t o m o r r o w.
Katie_Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i thought that they were cute it was kinda good to see pacey with someone else for that short time
Old 09-17-2007, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm with ya on that! Season 5 Paudrey was by far much better than s6! I think Pacey and Audrey went a little off their rockers in teh beginning of season 6. They weren't right for each other anymore. But I did like their scene together in Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. It was a good closure scene. Still friends through it all.

Visit DCook & AI
CookieMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

ya i agree on that
It might all be gone t o m o r r o w.
Katie_Holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

HA! That last cap has me in it! Well, sorta. In some caps you can see me sitting down at a booth behind where Jack is, and then in some I'm walking outside, but when Audrey is signing, I'm right next to her table. *swoon* I miss being there!

*ahem*

Back to business.

I loved watching this couple, because they seemed a bit more mature then some of the other couples at times. Maybe it's because they're older and have more adult issues to deal with, or maybe because they were a lot alike in how they viewed things.